[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
eliffant wrote:
How does the +1 VD enchant work?

You can only created 10 corpses from desecrate so doesnt it just mean you go from 9 vd balls to 10? and would only get 12 if there were other corpses (vs trash where you dont really need more).

So isnt there better enchants?

the number of corpses i create it pretty random, but with this enchant sometimes i create like double the balls. Idk how it works or why it works that way.

You can get spellslinger cd enchant if you want. These are the only 2 enchants that give damage.
Hi ! Thanks for posting this build, it's pretty fun to play with it.
Can you explain how the CDR on belt and boots works for this build, pls ? (because I still dont have it but I'd like to know)
Until I get the crit enchant for boots, a diamond flask would be viable ?

ty :D
"
Khrivin wrote:
Hi ! Thanks for posting this build, it's pretty fun to play with it.
Can you explain how the CDR on belt and boots works for this build, pls ? (because I still dont have it but I'd like to know)
Until I get the crit enchant for boots, a diamond flask would be viable ?

ty :D

don't go for crit, these are just quality of life stuff i have on my boots to have a higher uptime for Elemental overload, we aren't a crit build.

CDR is basically more damage when you are constantly attacking. You cast like 30% more spells with cdr on belt/boots, so it is like 30% more damage. When clearing you don't stand in place and attack too much, so it is much better vs bosses.
is your flask setup final? arent there some better unique flask options?
Op, can you please show your pantheon nodes?
kind regards
"
ancine wrote:
"
eliffant wrote:

You can only created 10 corpses from desecrate so doesnt it just mean you go from 9 vd balls to 10? and would only get 12 if there were other corpses (vs trash where you dont really need more).

the number of corpses i create it pretty random, but with this enchant sometimes i create like double the balls. Idk how it works or why it works that way.

You can get spellslinger cd enchant if you want. These are the only 2 enchants that give damage.

First of all, VD always spawns 3 balls (4 if you have enchant) AS LONG as you have required amount of corpses on the ground. In theory, a single cast of VD with enchant and Awakened Spell Cascade should result in 20 balls if you have 20 corpses near target area. Which almost never happen...

That's why Awakened Spell Cascade is sometimes worth in VD setup while mapping, but Desecrate doesn't benefit from it at all, because of limit of 10 corprses. We could use Desecrate + Spell Cascade and Unearth + GMP + Volley for a total of 17 corpses (17 balls) in a single rotation, but that's impossible due to fact that we're pretty short in terms of sockets :C
"
Xenhil wrote:
"
ancine wrote:
"
eliffant wrote:

First of all, VD always spawns 3 balls (4 if you have enchant) AS LONG as you have required amount of corpses on the ground. In theory, a single cast of VD with enchant and Awakened Spell Cascade should result in 20 balls if you have 20 corpses near target area. Which almost never happen...

That's why Awakened Spell Cascade is sometimes worth in VD setup while mapping, but Desecrate doesn't benefit from it at all, because of limit of 10 corprses. We could use Desecrate + Spell Cascade and Unearth + GMP + Volley for a total of 17 corpses (17 balls) in a single rotation, but that's impossible due to fact that we're pretty short in terms of sockets :C

Yeah i was thinking of getting the +1 enchant (currently using the reduced mana one) and then trying to find a way to fit spellslinger + unearth + gmp/lmp in. It would be difficult to fit the mana reservation in but seems like it would be a big damage boost. It's just whether or not it is better than running Ash & 3l SS + DD + Ele Focus.
just took shaper down with this build
I love VD build and this one looks exciting.

I can't figure out why my single target damage is poopoo though. I only have a 5L (my RNG has been terrible this league so can't afford a 6L inpulsa yet), so that's one source.

Helmet is a placeholder until I can get a minus fire res helm. Again with the poor.

Character: DeliriousNotMetaWitch

Gears:
"
Aevaris wrote:
I love VD build and this one looks exciting.

I can't figure out why my single target damage is poopoo though. I only have a 5L (my RNG has been terrible this league so can't afford a 6L inpulsa yet), so that's one source.

Helmet is a placeholder until I can get a minus fire res helm. Again with the poor.

Character: DeliriousNotMetaWitch

Gears:

3 reasons why the damage is poor.

1. You aren't close to the enemies. You apply pretty much a -40% resist debuff like that and if you're mouse is on them, you also corpse explode on them via desecrate.

2. Money. Level/quality of gems, 6 link, cdr. It all adds up in multiplications.

3. Levels. Cluster jewel adds like 150% damage, pretty good.

Just do the tier of maps that are good for your level and get upgrades that match my own gear, or look at what other people are doing with the build, as others are more focused on damage where i am more focused on tankyness (since i wanted to kill bosses easily without dying)
Last edited by ancine on Mar 27, 2020, 7:29:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info