[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
WinKeeper wrote:
"
Vakarlan wrote:
Focus on storm drinker on your cluster jewels, are they game changing second to supercharged.

Missed the question. I'm update guide a bit and answer about it higher. Hope it helps to understand my thought about nodes.

Oh I'm just giving people a headsup on which node to focus on cause I saw some questions here etc. This build is great man, thanks for bringing back a build that can some what compete vs the herald boys. Simu 20 rounds was a joke, did sirus 8 with one hand.

"
Vakarlan wrote:
"
WinKeeper wrote:
"
Vakarlan wrote:
Focus on storm drinker on your cluster jewels, are they game changing second to supercharged.

Missed the question. I'm update guide a bit and answer about it higher. Hope it helps to understand my thought about nodes.

Oh I'm just giving people a headsup on which node to focus on cause I saw some questions here etc. This build is great man, thanks for bringing back a build that can some what compete vs the herald boys. Simu 20 rounds was a joke, did sirus 8 with one hand.

Thanks a lot for support. I think someone can bring new thought to the build )
why we don't use berseck for more damage and att speed ?
"
Power19872013 wrote:
why we don't use berseck for more damage and att speed ?

The QOL that jugg provides to a CI based HOWA build is way too much.
What main skill except Molten Strike may you recommend?
Are shapers touch really not worth it anymore?
Don't forget that you get about 5000 accuracy from them if you have 2500 int, which is scaled into attack speed.
Last edited by hallohoofd on Mar 29, 2020, 6:44:08 AM
"
Vehs wrote:
What main skill except Molten Strike may you recommend?

Whatever u feels good with. Vaal double strike, Vaal reave, Any Wild Strike... Molten good for mapping and great VS bosses. Other skills have cons and pros too. Just try them )
"
hallohoofd wrote:
Are shapers touch really not worth it anymore?
Don't forget that you get about 5000 accuracy from them if you have 2500 int, which is scaled into attack speed.

My guildmate just gave me too good gloves with AS and good ES.

Otherwise yes - Shaper Touch is our option for sure. It give more DPS but less energy shield cause we got a lot increase % from INT.
Ok i understand.
And why the second HOWA?
If i recall correctly all the past howa builds went a shield instead of a second howa
Jewel in 10h conner better than 2h ( 12 element damage - 8 incre mana ) ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info