[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

Few questions :

- Why not using Fan of Blade ? It provide an extra proj to MS working exactly the same as extra proj from Wildfire, helmet enchant, or dying sun.

- Why not playing Conc Effect in MS setup ? It's one of the most powerfull gems in terme of more dmg. And it's perfect for MS, while it prevent meat balls to go too far from us. It's extremly powerfull on boss.
It can be easily played with switching AC for Multistrike on boss.

- Why not playing Tribal Fury as an annoint ? It's works just like an extra Ancestral Call proc, and will add a source of balls.

Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Jun 9, 2020, 9:58:55 AM
"
Few questions :

- Why not using Fan of Blade ? It provide an extra proj to MS working exactly the same as extra proj from Wildfire, helmet enchant, or dying sun.

- Why not playing Conc Effect in MS setup ? It's one of the most powerfull gems in terme of more dmg. And it's perfect for MS, while it prevent meat balls to go too far from us. It's extremly powerfull on boss.
It can be easily played with switching AC for Multistrike on boss.

- Why not playing Tribal Fury as an annoint ? It's works just like an extra Ancestral Call proc, and will add a source of balls.

Didn't test with Extra projectile. I pref penetration and leach over extra.

If we need more single target dps i just switch Ancestral Call for Inspiration Support (same dps as Conc). U can use Conc if u like for that purpose.

Strange question if u look at the passive points management you can clearly see them each of them matters. And if we pick Fury we loose a lot of Int from Utmost. If we gonna pick it manually -5 passive points.
"
Wildfire no longer grants Molten Strike additional projectiles or area of effect. Instead, it now allows Molten Strike projectiles to chain and gives them +1 chain, but halves the number of projectiles created.

Some of Path of Exile’s “threshold jewels” encourage different playstyles for the skills they interact with. Others just buff the skill. We’re slowly moving towards the former type, making changes to existing threshold jewels that feel mandatory for their skill. Wildfire used to provide a large, almost-free boost to Molten Strike’s damage. It has now been completely redesigned to create a new playstyle for Molten Strike, covering much more area with bouncing magma balls but dealing lower single target damage. Molten Strike’s damage has been buffed to compensate for the loss of old Wildfire. The distance travelled by its projectiles also properly scales with projectile speed now, letting you control their spread as much as you like.

Interesting change to Wildfire / Molten Strike. I wonder if it will just be worthwhile to drop Wildfire for another Split Personality now.
"
WinKeeper wrote:
Didn't test with Extra projectile. I pref penetration and leach over extra.

If we need more single target dps i just switch Ancestral Call for Inspiration Support (same dps as Conc). U can use Conc if u like for that purpose.

Strange question if u look at the passive points management you can clearly see them each of them matters. And if we pick Fury we loose a lot of Int from Utmost. If we gonna pick it manually -5 passive points.

1. You don't need to replace all lightning large cluster by claw & dagger for multiple Fan of Blades cluster (even if it's extremly strong). 1 jewel is good.
This buff is way more effective if max number of magma balls is low.
And if you are playing a flat ES on hit watcher's eye, this means more leech. So it's not only extra dmg.

2. Inspiration is caped to 5 stacks, and each stack provide 7% more elemental dmg. It will provide at best, 35% more dmg. Conc Effect provide up to 55% more dmg (at lvl 21). And on top of this, Conc Effect prevent balls to travel far away. So this means more balls will hit against a boss. Few leagues ago I played Conc Effect and Inspiration instead of Elemental Focus in my Molten Strike setup, in order to Shock. But since the introduction of Skitterbot, I don't see any reason to keep Inspiration. Imho the most powerfull setup should be : MS - Conc Effect - Awak Elem Focus - Dmg on Full Life - AC (mapping) or Multistrike (bossing).

3. Yeah, I was talking about spending 5 point for Utmost Intelect. But Tribal Fury means you will have from 7 to 9 extra balls that will proc. It's more clear speed in maping, so more hit, then more leech (especialy if you are playing +20-30ES on hit watcher's eye). And against boss, if you switch Ancestral Call for Multistrike, you will still have an extra hit that will proc all your magma balls, so with a proper position, this means adding almost 100% more dmg (if all balls hits the boss ofc).
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Jun 12, 2020, 9:09:46 AM
I get a upgrade (i guess) to POB. Instead picking up the CLAW node, just take a claw cluster jewel.

Pastebin:
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/Bn0nNU8M

Benefits:
One more Split Personality.
Mana Leech Still good.
One more projectile.

Great build BTW.

Last edited by Picudoxxx on Jun 13, 2020, 2:03:49 AM
"
Picudoxxx wrote:
I get a upgrade (i guess) to POB. Instead picking up the CLAW node, just take a claw cluster jewel.

Pastebin:
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/Bn0nNU8M

Benefits:
One more Split Personality.
Mana Leech Still good.
One more projectile.

Great build BTW.

Yeap, i thought about that but needed to go 99lvl+ ;) Im to lazy to change build guide mb later i will. Great job!
"
The Unique jewels from the Simulacrum will still be available, though will be rarer as a result of Delirium not being in every area. Voices and Megalomaniac are unchanged, while Split Personality is now limited to two.

Welp. RIP
"
skillzq wrote:
"
The Unique jewels from the Simulacrum will still be available, though will be rarer as a result of Delirium not being in every area. Voices and Megalomaniac are unchanged, while Split Personality is now limited to two.

Welp. RIP

Yeap) hope you all enjoyed playing this league with it 😊
I sure did. Thanks again.

F.
F and thanks a lot for this really fun build sir hope to see you make a new build like this <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info