[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

Update: Added video of T16 Chimera.
Last edited by WinKeeper on Mar 26, 2020, 11:54:29 AM
Only MS worth using? and how about the full gear BiS?
"
BlackTyphon wrote:
Only MS worth using? and how about the full gear BiS?

I think u can use whatever u want with that level of stat stack. I don't try full gear change but think we can use wand for attack with Iron Will Gem ezly, or some bow. For main skill i tryed Wild Strike first but wanted to accumulate so much Int us i can for fun and 2 Jewell slots seems relevant and single target with Point Blank are insane. Vaal reave feels good too. About BiS i think the hardest part is 2 attribute amulet + 1% for 15 Int. Other staff came from corruption gamble. For map clear we can use Crusader Influence Body Armor with Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 3% of their Life as Physical Damage + (9–12)% increased Intelligence but i like Incandescent for def. Want to buy Watcher's Eye for flat ES on hit to have more sustain on less recovery maps. And for end game we can use Atziri's Mirror for Delve dig us example (2-4k ES).
Last edited by WinKeeper on Mar 26, 2020, 1:53:38 PM
The Intelligence/ES gems are 4.5ex each. Would you recommend shaper's touch + strength/intelligence gem for the time being if you can't afford them?
"
jbitz wrote:
The Intelligence/ES gems are 4.5ex each. Would you recommend shaper's touch + strength/intelligence gem for the time being if you can't afford them?

I don't like Shaper touch, cause they don't give us a lot after nerf (actually my gloves gives more ES) and we don't need Physical from STR they provide. If we craft Physical weapon with dmg for Int (example
) we can accumulate Int and STR much more afficient. I think it can give us a lot actually :)
About Jewells. I like Int dex and Int STR for Belt bonus. Lower attribute I have is Dex=500 which gives us 100% increase. Accuracy gives us Attack speed btw from Jewells too. I used them and they are cheap.
Why does the POB says you only got 4k es while in the video you had over 11k?
"
Vakarlan wrote:

Split dosent counted ;(
Where is POB link?
"
WinKeeper wrote:
"
Vakarlan wrote:

Split dosent counted ;(

THE TECHNOLOGY ISN'T THERE YET
Very cool build, r u using MS for general mapping as well?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info