[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
hallohoofd wrote:
Ok i understand.
And why the second HOWA?
If i recall correctly all the past howa builds went a shield instead of a second howa

I think we have enought DEF and can pick a bit more DPS and +12 int is huge )
but the split personality jewels are too expensive are mandatory to have int + Es? or with INT should be ok?

Also can u make a leveling tree?
Last edited by Perzival3 on Mar 29, 2020, 5:19:56 PM
"
Power19872013 wrote:
why we don't use berseck for more damage and att speed ?

The QOL that jugg provides to a CI based HOWA build is way too much.

Without the int and es splits, your es will suffer a TON.
GL with the guide man,

Looks solid for now.

If ppl need a questions to be answord ill be watching or u can check my char aswel
i am at 2820 int and 12.5k es atm 500 delve will got 1000 this leage.

I am doing alot of building and crafting on path of building.

Greetings Bobby
Ow yeah and for the ppl that asking what dps it can reach atm, i am close to 10 mill shaper dps.

and its very tanky
"
rarevogel wrote:
Ow yeah and for the ppl that asking what dps it can reach atm, i am close to 10 mill shaper dps.
and its very tanky

"
GL with the guide man,

Looks solid for now.

If ppl need a questions to be answord ill be watching or u can check my char aswel

Greetings Bobby

Thx for support and Info!
"
Perzival3 wrote:
but the split personality jewels are too expensive are mandatory to have int + Es? or with INT should be ok?

Also can u make a leveling tree?

Update Guide. Now u can find Split Personality info on main page.
Last edited by WinKeeper on Mar 30, 2020, 4:51:18 AM
"
rarevogel wrote:
GL with the guide man,

Looks solid for now.

Greetings Bobby

Any suggestion on how to get your helmet? Is it hard to craft %int with decent ES roll?
Hi, really interested in your build! I've been playing Molten Strike Nebuloch Jugg and want to try something new.

How many currency do you think is needed to make the build feels good? I have around 30ex at the moment, was going to tried The Saviour, but found your build and I change my mind lol.
"
KPsuphapat wrote:
Hi, really interested in your build! I've been playing Molten Strike Nebuloch Jugg and want to try something new.

How many currency do you think is needed to make the build feels good? I have around 30ex at the moment, was going to tried The Saviour, but found your build and I change my mind lol.

I think for mid-hight its enought ) Body 3-5 ex, Belt 1 ex, Shapers Touch - 3 ex with Ele weak, Amulet - 5-7 ex, Claws - 2-3 c. Dnk how much Split cost now ) Int ES are expensive, other not so much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info