[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
PunkSviin wrote:
"
rarevogel wrote:
GL with the guide man,

Looks solid for now.

If ppl need a questions to be answord ill be watching or u can check my char aswel
i am at 2820 int and 12.5k es atm 500 delve will got 1000 this leage.

I am doing alot of building and crafting on path of building.

Greetings Bobby

Any suggestion on how to get your helmet? Is it hard to craft %int with decent ES roll?

Craft a base with a open Suffix and then slam with a Hunter exalted orb and hope for the best.
Hi, ty very much for this build...i have question....what about Lightning strike + es on hit whatchers ?
"
rarevogel wrote:
"
PunkSviin wrote:
"
rarevogel wrote:
GL with the guide man,

Looks solid for now.

If ppl need a questions to be answord ill be watching or u can check my char aswel
i am at 2820 int and 12.5k es atm 500 delve will got 1000 this leage.

I am doing alot of building and crafting on path of building.

Greetings Bobby

Any suggestion on how to get your helmet? Is it hard to craft %int with decent ES roll?

Craft a base with a open Suffix and then slam with a Hunter exalted orb and hope for the best.

Cool thx! Will do this when i got hte currency and got the other gear up! :)

Sitting at 7k ES atm and damage is nice. Found a realy decent amulet for 5c withc %atribute, Increased damage per int and %es on, realy lucky to snipe that one! Now i think im gona save up to get better jewels.
"
rvnstar777 wrote:
Hi, ty very much for this build...i have question....what about Lightning strike + es on hit whatchers ?

I use watcher with flat ES on hit. BiS obviously Clarity and Flat ES Watcher Eye ;)

I played with lightning strike and thinks its great skill. Dont know how projectile works here and hit count.

Update: Just test Lightning strike xD feels good.
Last edited by WinKeeper on Mar 30, 2020, 2:22:23 PM
Hello again! Thanks for the answer :) I'm doing great with the build so far.

Spoiler

One question, I can't have active Discipline, Blood and sand, Summomn skitters and Aspect of the spider. How do you manage to get active the 4 auras? Thanks!
"
JuanAtreyu wrote:

Spoiler

One question, I can't have active Discipline, Blood and sand, Summomn skitters and Aspect of the spider. How do you manage to get active the 4 auras? Thanks!

We get 1 point under CI and Enlighten 3. If we use Enlighten 4 we can skip this 4% under CI and take another one jewel or 30 int )
"
WinKeeper wrote:
"
JuanAtreyu wrote:

Spoiler

We get 1 point under CI and Enlighten 3. If we use Enlighten 4 we can skip this 4% under CI and take another one jewel or 30 int )

Hmmm, I have enlighten lvl 4 and took that point in the tree but I have literaly 0 mana left. I have aspect of the spider in the helmet, can that be the problem?

Again thanks for the aswer!
"
JuanAtreyu wrote:
"
WinKeeper wrote:
"
JuanAtreyu wrote:

Spoiler

Hmmm, I have enlighten lvl 4 and took that point in the tree but I have literaly 0 mana left. I have aspect of the spider in the helmet, can that be the problem?

Again thanks for the aswer!

I got 120 mana left. I think u just need to increased your int first )
Nature's Patience
Gain 2 Grasping Vines each second while stationary
2% chance to deal Double Damage per Grasping Vine
1% less Damage taken per Grasping Vine
Are you thinking about it with 20% more damage and 10% less damage taken when we can tank with boss ?
I wonder can this build handle juiced %100 delirium maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info