[3.10] Spellslinger Ball Lightning Arc Assassin

"
titisantos wrote:
im using lethal pride jewel but i hace 2 big nodes with glacing blows ( chance to block is doubled) i get 2 nodes or just one?

You only need one

"
Nitoes7413 wrote:

Hi man thanks for the build i really enjoy it ! little question, what do you take in the pantheon for sirius? I made a sirius 5 and I take really hard damage ... Thanks for the answer have a good night !

I use Lunaris/Shakari all the time, you should be able to outheal during his normal hits but you have to dodge his stronger abilities (like the meteor rain, die beam)
200+ es, block and block spell dmg on titanium shield is like 10+ ex :/ is block energy shield and 200+ es enough or do u need block spell dmg
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
200+ es, block and block spell dmg on titanium shield is like 10+ ex :/ is block energy shield and 200+ es enough or do u need block spell dmg


It is needed to reach 75 spell block while using rumi's.
on wands, have you tried +1 lightning or +1 spell wands (or both?). Which wand mod would you sacrifice to get them or do they not scale as well.

Also I assume BiS annoint would be Tranquility
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
on wands, have you tried +1 lightning or +1 spell wands (or both?). Which wand mod would you sacrifice to get them or do they not scale as well.

Also I assume BiS annoint would be Tranquility


I tested a +1 lightning wand but both flat added and spell damage gave me better results.

Yes tranquility is better than divine judgement, though I would recommend getting all the other stuff (watcher's eye, conductivity ring etc.) first as it requires 2 golden oils.
On your video of the T16 clear there are alot of minions from you? Is that a sextant modifier or did i miss something?

"
Yanerio wrote:
On your video of the T16 clear there are alot of minions from you? Is that a sextant modifier or did i miss something?



It was a sextant modifier.
Am I missing something with Disc / Herald of Ice?

I have Enlighten level 3, but my Discipline is taking up 76% of my Health, and Herald of Ice is taking up 54%. Cannot run both at the same time?


edit: Oh, I think its just because my blood magic is low level. oops.
Last edited by Duckistar on Apr 2, 2020, 1:01:01 PM
Have you considered any cluster jewels?
Herald of Ice over Lightning because of the explosions only?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info