[3.10] Spellslinger Ball Lightning Arc Assassin

yea i know my dps has lots of room for improvement. I have 9k ES, starting to get used to the playstyle, but I still get spiked by things that have no business killing me so fast. I guess it's just an ES thing, haven't played a fully ES build in a while
Great guide, have few questions, (playing ssf and never done LL builds before):
1) Is it possible to play crit inquisitor with this build?
(use enfeeble curse+blind as a def mechanic, elusive buff for extra dodge)
2) Replace rare shield with prism guardian for 2 more auras? (wrath, HoT, and rely more on leech, since hard to get lethal pride for max blocking)
In this case you 3l flame dash+second wind+arcane surge), 3l cwdt with enfeeble.
3) Is it worth to use 6l arc and 5l BL (slow proj shaper gloves)?
4) budget annoinment for such a build? (penetration wont do much for ignoring resistance)

lol thats basically an entirely different build...
any tips for single target dps
wow lol forgot the wave of conviction setup till level 88 and now single target dps and total dps feels way better
"
Dyvz wrote:
Great guide, have few questions, (playing ssf and never done LL builds before):
1) Is it possible to play crit inquisitor with this build?
(use enfeeble curse+blind as a def mechanic, elusive buff for extra dodge)
2) Replace rare shield with prism guardian for 2 more auras? (wrath, HoT, and rely more on leech, since hard to get lethal pride for max blocking)
In this case you 3l flame dash+second wind+arcane surge), 3l cwdt with enfeeble.
3) Is it worth to use 6l arc and 5l BL (slow proj shaper gloves)?
4) budget annoinment for such a build? (penetration wont do much for ignoring resistance)

1) Well you can but this build is mainly based on power charges so without assassin's ascendancy this would be a totally different build

2) I wouldn't do that, the ES recovery on block is too strong to give up on

3) No, arc here is just for clearing maps and 4l is more than enough

4) Heartseeker could be decent
Thanks for your build. I feel my energy shield is recovering slightly, so how do you think I should take Wicked Ward node or use Capture queen of the great tangle Pantheon? And do you take Zealot's Oath node? Thank you for your answer
Last edited by trungtiu on Apr 16, 2020, 7:51:51 AM
Have to say it's a great build. Slightly expensive to get the best out of it, but it works just on Shavs + Presence as well. With budget/mediocre gear it's about 6k ES but regen is slow, so you kind of have to play careful - awesome clear DPS more than makes up for that though.

ES on block on the shield.. It just didn't do enough for me, or actually barely did anything at all from what I could see. If you get hit twice in a row by some BS you're dead anyway, so I don't really get the point of that stat.
ES on hit Watcher's eye though.. That's the real deal!

I'd say I've pretty much min-maxed this build/char (could only replace gloves with silk, and perhaps a better wand for couple percent of dps), and it really is awesome to play.

Shame you didn't continue playing it yourself (OP), to perhaps improve it even further with cluster jewels.
Last edited by dizika on Apr 17, 2020, 4:05:02 PM

Hi everyone, I want to sell the Lethal gem that is very suitable for this build as shown above. Who is interested can pm me in the game name BigBaBol, thank you for your interest.
Hi!

First of all, thank you for the build, I really enjoy it.

I have a "noob" question if anyone can help me understand:
Since I'm using the setup with Blood Magic + Discipline + Herald of Ice + Enlighten I litteraly can't see far (low life all the time).
Am I missing a passive or an object to counter this effect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info