[3.10] Spellslinger Ball Lightning Arc Assassin

Thank you for posting this build! Im gona try it out.
Quick question, will the -mana reservation nodes on the tree be enough to have 3 spellslingers active?
"
Thank you for posting this build! Im gona try it out.
Quick question, will the -mana reservation nodes on the tree be enough to have 3 spellslingers active?

Yes, you only need the nodes from tree to run the spellslingers. Enlighten is only needed for Discipline + Herald of Ice on life.
Up to 53 now. Love what you did with the build... but there should be a HUUUGE disclaimer on the price of gear lol.

300c alone for a 5L shav and amulet. 18ex for watchers eye...

Maybe as a side project to your guide to get more people interested, make out a better budget section.

Awesome build though, thanks for hanging it up!
Last edited by kevin51287 on Mar 25, 2020, 8:26:09 PM
"
znoisiv wrote:
Doesn't Inspiration not do anything in this setup? sorry noob question
jk getting the charges from frenzy guessing BL and Arc still get the crit from it

You are obviously correct!

Inspiration Support Gem needs the supported spell to be casted to !spend mana!.

Triggering with Spellslinger or any other form of not self casting OR not spending mana does not work with Inspiration Support. Blood magic for example also would not work since there is no "mana" to spent.

EDIT: !SKILL! not Spell. Attacks follow the same rules for Inspiration!
Last edited by b44dss on Mar 25, 2020, 11:04:52 PM
"
b44dss wrote:
"
znoisiv wrote:
jk getting the charges from frenzy guessing BL and Arc still get the crit from it

Triggering with Spellslinger or any other form of not self casting OR not spending mana does not work with Inspiration Support. Blood magic for example also would not work since there is no "mana" to spent.

How does it not work? Because you do get the Inspiration charges and therefore I see no reason why the connected skills should not get the damage/crit bonus.
"
b44dss wrote:
"
znoisiv wrote:

You gain inspiration charges when using Frenzy and Arc/BL gain crit chance/more ele damage based on those charges.
"
kevin51287 wrote:
Up to 53 now. Love what you did with the build... but there should be a HUUUGE disclaimer on the price of gear lol.

Maybe as a side project to your guide to get more people interested, make out a better budget section.

As he mentioned, you only need shav's and the amulet to get started.
A shav's is 165 chaos right now
Jeweller's Touch prophecy to 5l it is 7c
Amulet is around 60c

so 232 chaos to start the build, or about 1.8ex. Not too bad budget wise in my opinion.
"
AzLaar wrote:
"
kevin51287 wrote:

As he mentioned, you only need shav's and the amulet to get started.
A shav's is 165 chaos right now
Jeweller's Touch prophecy to 5l it is 7c
Amulet is around 60c

so 232 chaos to start the build, or about 1.8ex. Not too bad budget wise in my opinion.

Wish I thought about the prophecy.. think i spent 210c on a 5L with the correct colors I was looking for, and 65c for the amulet.

Lesson Learned I suppose.
im using lethal pride jewel but i hace 2 big nodes with glacing blows ( chance to block is doubled) i get 2 nodes or just one?
Last edited by titisantos on Mar 28, 2020, 6:36:56 PM

Hi man thanks for the build i really enjoy it ! little question, what do you take in the pantheon for sirius? I made a sirius 5 and I take really hard damage ... Thanks for the answer have a good night !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info