What We're Working On

Awesome ! you guys really listen to the community
Imagine being so childish that you post something like "gg league dead" after less than a week of delirium being out. In that time, 3 patches have already come out in order to address the community's concerns and its clear that GGG is making a lot of effort to make us happy yet there are people who are "fans" of this game who have been playing "since 1.0" that believe this is unacceptable? Holy shit you guys sound like the most spoiled idiots in the world. You do understand that no product will ever come out without issues and it takes feedback to be able to address these issues, right? If you truly believe this league is dead because of this, I suggest you go play Diablo 3 where there is new content every 8 months and there is never anything new except for a slight meta change each season.

I'd rather play a game where the company introduces new content for its players and takes risks and then listens to feedback and fixes those issues than play a game that doesn't take risk and plays the safe card by not releasing anything. Ever.
Last edited by mongoen11 on Mar 19, 2020, 7:26:08 PM
Good work. Can't wait for the volatile change, though admittedly the substantial increase in difficulty has made me become a better player. And perhaps more interestingly, it has forced out some much-needed changes in my build from the previous league.
"
mongoen11 wrote:
I'd rather play a game where the company introduces new content for its players and takes risks and then listens to feedback and fixes those issues than play a game that doesn't take risk and plays the safe card by not releasing anything. Ever.

cut the shit, this thing has been happening every single league.. and I see your "supporter" packs it's not your first dance and you know how things roll at this point.. they are not testing leagues properly before releasing them.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
It's so disappointing to die to client-side lag.

Have you considered do testing beyond the login screen?
Oooooooh, can't wait!
"
Xystre wrote:
"
mongoen11 wrote:

cut the shit, this thing has been happening every single league.. and I see your "supporter" packs it's not your first dance and you know how things roll at this point.. they are not testing leagues properly before releasing them.

GGG is a 120 employee company. They release a new league every 3 months and do limited testing on each league to test the new mechanics and make changes as they see fit. It's okay for them to listen to community feedback and take actions as needed afterwards. I'm not saying that you shouldn't expect a good product but I definitely think you can be lenient for a company that provides all of this for free to us and actually cares enough to listen to our feedback.
Good :)
"
nightofnights wrote:
The league was lauched literally 6 days ago, it's not even a week yet, saying that the "league is already over" is such a childish cry

Exactly.
GGG is moving at lightspeed to do these fixes and these oversized babies cry anyway.
Thankyou for implementing additional reward type at specific tiers, I spoke about that with a friend, but don't believe I mentioned or posted about it.

Great to see you guys think similarly in how to solve that loot problem. With this change it should feel much more rewarding to push in for more loot.

Please also consider implementing a that mist "pause" during boss immune phases and scripted actions, if not during the entire boss fight. (such as kitava or innocence immune times, anything where we can't kill) This would still mean players are challenged to clear the boss in time as you wish but not butchered because a boss is time-gated, thus making all bosses fair game for "your desired league design".

As an additional possible design, consider additional mirrors that could be shattered to increase difficulty. At least once the main concerns are addressed.
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info