What We're Working On

Just remove the damn delirium timer. It's stupidly simple and solves most, if not virtually every, problem with Delirium.

Keep the difficulty, remove the timer.

Players that give a crap about the game want difficulty, GGG. Why don't you seem to understand this? Difficulty is what made your game great when D3 was caving to the casual players making it so that everyone can do everything. This is the wrong way to go and it's where you're headed. The changes we want don't nerf difficulty, but rather keep the difficulty while recommending sensible changes; i.e., remove the timer!
Last edited by JamesMMA on Mar 19, 2020, 6:15:53 PM
Ggg is the real winner here, you won 'worse than corona virus' award.
Congratulations!

"
Players should make sure they have the Nvidia/AMD Shader Cache turned On in their respective graphics control panel.

Make sure you release something that isn't unoptimized dogshit for change.

Syndicate - lagfest trash, legion - lagfest trash, sirus - lagfest trash and they even made him full retarded spamming teleporting b itch.

Just chill and enjoy your award, don't touch anything cause you only make it worse.
@GGG Can you please add a vendor recipe for cluster jewels? Like if I sell 1 attack, 1 fire, 1 lightning, it will return a cluster jewel of the same type (Large), but cannot have the same implicit as any which just I traded? I know you won't even read this, but I still want to post it somewhere. XD
crazy badass!! the best league yet.
The way you guys manage to stay "indie" - despite the size of your company - amazes me. We complain a lot, but you really are the best devs and you do so much right. You listen and respond to feedback, your support is top-notch and you pump out content faster than anyone else in the industry.

Hope you never stop being so awesome.
Where is Shader Cache in Adrenalin 2020? I cant find in global options?
I'm in t9 maps and im on 32/33 for the monsters killed one of them just don't want to spawn. the vengeful pack
Last edited by b4timert on Mar 19, 2020, 6:35:53 PM
"
b4timert wrote:
I'm in t9 maps and im on 32/33 for the monsters killed one of them just don't want to spawn. the vengeful pack

Same.
"
JamesMMA wrote:
Just remove the damn delirium timer. It's stupidly simple and solves most, if not virtually every, problem with Delirium.

Keep the difficulty, remove the timer.

Players that give a crap about the game want difficulty, GGG. Why don't you seem to understand this? Difficulty is what made your game great when D3 was caving to the casual players making it so that everyone can do everything. This is the wrong way to go and it's where you're headed. The changes we want don't nerf difficulty, but rather keep the difficulty while recommending sensible changes; i.e., remove the timer!

lol literally 99% of the community disagrees with you regarding delirium, including the best players that want difficulty usually.
"
SenchuTen wrote:
To little to late. League is over for me. The loss in currency (also the potential fr it) is already gone.

I am seriously thinking about deleating my account since this is the third or fourth time in a row you are making the same misstakes all over again...

Please do and if you know of anyone else that is thinking of the same, convince them to do it as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info