What We're Working On

emphasize on rewards, especially in case of deep dive
F Hard Sirus.

The rain of stars + labyrinth combo should be nerfed, I agree, but the Apparition without cooldown makes for much more intense (and completely doable) fight. Shouldn't nerf it.

I killed like 10 Sirus and I only died to desync or to labyrinth + meteors combo.
These lags in game,

-every legion encouter
-every delirium start
-every intervention
-lagg in sirus fight

FIX YOUR GAME PLEASE
Thank you for being on top of this so quickly, and I'm looking forward to picking up the builds I stopped playing due to lag again.
Thank you for making these changes and listening to player feedback.

My hope for the future is that GGG will alter their development strategy so that league content is ready for internal and alpha testing much sooner, and test that content for hundreds more hours with more testers and a larger variety of hardware profiles. I have been hoping for that since Bestiary league.

Every league since then has essentially felt like I've signed up for a buggy beta test during the first two weeks. This has disincentivized me from supporting the game as much as I used to. I would rather have less league content and have it be much more thoroughly tested and polished.

Luckily my budget AMD machine did not suffer from the severe performance issues that many other players experienced, but I very much sympathize with their frustration. I am enjoying the Delirium League concept, and I'm sure it will be more fun with smoother framerates, fairer damage numbers, and better visual clarity.
Already had my shader cache turned on and entering Delirium's still tanks my fps to seconds per frame.

We appreciate the other improvements but performance needs to be fixed ASAP. I'm just thankful Doom Eternal comes out tonight so I can play that for a few days and hopefully GGG will have fixed this crap situation.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
These lags in game,

-every legion encouter
-every delirium start
-every intervention
-lagg in sirus fight

FIX YOUR GAME PLEASE

i have the same problem, although i have a good pc
wew lads!
"
japaloco wrote:
People with RTX2080 saying they are playing 10fps and me with a 970 chilling 100fps LOL
Never had fps problems in ANY league EVER. The only problem is with aspect of the spider.

Loving the league keep it UP!

I wish i was making it up..... if you try to tell me you sit on 100 fps through all content now, id say you are making it up.
it's fine to keep the timer, imo. without one, it makes the mechanic boring.

in any case, i'll wait for a week until all of this is deployed and i know this is working and not full of new bugs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info