What We're Working On

Geez, the vitriol in this thread...
That sounds like a lot of nice changes and I'm looking forward to them.
... is not a troll
"
Kirbynatorz wrote:
"
JamesMMA wrote:
Just remove the damn delirium timer. It's stupidly simple and solves most, if not virtually every, problem with Delirium.

Keep the difficulty, remove the timer.

Players that give a crap about the game want difficulty, GGG. Why don't you seem to understand this? Difficulty is what made your game great when D3 was caving to the casual players making it so that everyone can do everything. This is the wrong way to go and it's where you're headed. The changes we want don't nerf difficulty, but rather keep the difficulty while recommending sensible changes; i.e., remove the timer!

lol literally 99% of the community disagrees with you regarding delirium, including the best players that want difficulty usually.

I very much doubt that.
Thanks guys. Happy w how quickly things are being improved. :}
noise
I LOVE THIS GAAAAAME!!!!
Maybe it's the beer talking GGG, but you've got a butt that won't quit. They got those big chewy pretzels heregh adah ahwagudwidabeeruhdh...five dollars?! Get outta here.
ahaha just your average 'what we are working on' after big mess on league start happens everytime it's becoming classic xD
I'm really hopeful that the visibility and volatile changes help it, as I like the mechanic and feel it got all to be one of the best, but it needs a lot more polishing to be on the right spot.
That being said, reading this makes me kind of sad, as problably the master mission on map device change will be pushed back further...
Looking forward to this update a lot.
dank
I don't understand how much stuff you have to "fix" in order for a league to be playable when you told your playerbase that you want leagues to be fully tested before release.

I might give this league a last chance whenever this patch goes live.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info