What We're Working On

Thanks GGG, already noticed a huge improvement since the last patch. Really loving the league.
and this is why we LOVE you, THANK YOU GGG
Every league it's the same thing. The league content is generally a lot harder to deal with than the surrounding content, tryhards who only play the highest dps build possible cry that it's between OK and no where near hard enough and everyone else complains that it's way too hard. Why GGG never bothered to implement something like D3 Greater Rifts in their map system is something I can't understand. It's literally the one thing that keeps me coming back to that game for a couple weeks every few months and something that completely removes all this complaining about difficulty. A system that starts off easy enough that anyone can walk through it but that also offers a difficulty ramp so steep that no one has yet reached the top without hacks. If the league content then scales off the map why not do this?
Any word on a fix for Masters not spawning?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fl971x/daily_reminder_master_missions_cannot_naturally/
Last edited by v4lor on Mar 19, 2020, 7:57:51 PM
"
hogscraper wrote:
Every league it's the same thing. The league content is generally a lot harder to deal with than the surrounding content, tryhards who only play the highest dps build possible cry that it's between OK and no where near hard enough and everyone else complains that it's way too hard. Why GGG never bothered to implement something like D3 Greater Rifts in their map system is something I can't understand. It's literally the one thing that keeps me coming back to that game for a couple weeks every few months and something that completely removes all this complaining about difficulty. A system that starts off easy enough that anyone can walk through it but that also offers a difficulty ramp so steep that no one has yet reached the top without hacks. If the league content then scales off the map why not do this?

They have it already, it's called map tiers.

You go from White maps to Yellow Maps to Red maps. Monster level scales based on map tier.

"
LeetbakaDX wrote:
"
japaloco wrote:
People with RTX2080 saying they are playing 10fps and me with a 970 chilling 100fps LOL
Never had fps problems in ANY league EVER. The only problem is with aspect of the spider.

Loving the league keep it UP!

You can always tell when the sheep start bleeting when they use anecdotal evidence to make it sound like theres not fucking problem...fact of the matter is that there is no reason for a modern horse-tank of a card to be shitting bricks when it can deal with real-time raytracing in a game that does none.

So the game performance is shit and you not having any issues is anomaly. Fact.
FFS GGG themselves noted it by highlighting the regressions...you can stop shilling now.

Anecdotal evidence is worthless but you lose all credibility in any argument when you start insulting people.

I agree with you though, there's no reason Path should be shitting itself so frequently for so many people with super-powered rigs.
finally you heard us!

thanks for bearing with us and working on improvements

i will be happy to purchase more mystery box once the updates come as a reward
"
Menysk wrote:
"
nightofnights wrote:
The league was lauched literally 6 days ago, it's not even a week yet, saying that the "league is already over" is such a childish cry

Exactly.
GGG is moving at lightspeed to do these fixes and these oversized babies cry anyway.

As they should, cuz the numbers are scary already.
If u look at steam charts population for POE and compare with previous league:

Metamorph peak - 1 december = 117k ----> 21 december = 93k
dropped around 20% in 20 days or so

Delirium peak - 13 march = 132k ----> 20 march = 84k
dropped around 36% in less than a week

so....

PS I know there are are players beside steam (like direct dloads and consoles etc) but also steam is a large enough sample size to be representative of the tendencies.
Last edited by Zenshii on Mar 19, 2020, 8:15:10 PM
Thanks. Much needed.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Congratulations to the 5% that are non stop whining over the other so many that play the game and don't have issues with several aspects. You got your wish, now the new mechanic will probably look like coloured dogshit. We have you few whiners to be ever thankful too :thumbsup!!

Curious as to what the new fog and enemies will look like... Still believe there is a chance GGG pulls it off so it looks relatively good. But from the sounds of it, not as good as it looks now.

Because why not, lets hold every handicaps hand that one second is complaining the game is too easy, the other second too hard, the other second they can't see, the other second that someone elses build is better so nerf it, the other that they don't want GGG to slow the game down, the next minute complain over a mechanic that hastens the pace..... and ooon and oooon it goes.

Curious to see if GGG will bend over and spread it completely on this one and get rid of the timer for delirium too. Im going to laugh my sick ass if they do. At which point, Im out back to standard. The rest of you can enjoy a lesser non-immersive version of what we have now so your braindead head can figure out that there is an enemy in front of you and that it implies a danger comes with it.

next patch, large captions on the screen with nice bright colours, "THIS ENEMY CAN ONE SHOT! CAREFUL BUNNY EARS!"

(The few crybabies can have at my response, I know you love to dig yourselves holes of logical fallacies to lose yourselves into. Enjoy. I wont be reading this tard-thread.

ps. everything other change sounds good. Including the area outside the fog being more visible now. Could of been done with the gradient lowering when we leave the fog but, whatever, immersion? Whats that? Who wants immersion in arpg, all we want is item filters with big labels slapping us in our face and running around in a text infested colour coded world.

GG

(I particularly love those that always say GGG doesn't listen... and at every turn have something to complain about... True role models! /s )
Last edited by HazaRdReborN on Mar 19, 2020, 8:22:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info