What We're Working On

"
b4timert wrote:
I'm in t9 maps and im on 32/33 for the monsters killed one of them just don't want to spawn. the vengeful pack

Wait 2-3 more weeks for a patch , enabling the modifier , who probably got disabled at the start of the league . Is not like this is the first time it happen.
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
mongoen11 wrote:
Imagine being so childish that you post something like "gg league dead" after less than a week of delirium being out. In that time, 3 patches have already come out in order to address the community's concerns and its clear that GGG is making a lot of effort to make us happy yet there are people who are "fans" of this game who have been playing "since 1.0" that believe this is unacceptable? Holy shit you guys sound like the most spoiled idiots in the world. You do understand that no product will ever come out without issues and it takes feedback to be able to address these issues, right? If you truly believe this league is dead because of this, I suggest you go play Diablo 3 where there is new content every 8 months and there is never anything new except for a slight meta change each season.

I'd rather play a game where the company introduces new content for its players and takes risks and then listens to feedback and fixes those issues than play a game that doesn't take risk and plays the safe card by not releasing anything. Ever.

The reason poe is such broken mess is because peeps like you swallow any shit they pump out and religiously buying packs and wings.

So what's new? Campaign you've been running 500 hundred times for years like a braindead zombie, labyrinth a millionth time anyone. You don't need anything new, just a new 'league' name, new hype, new pog. And then mobs just appear in an expanding circle, follow the line etc.
They can release their trash leagues every day or every year or never but it must work. If it doesn't they can f off together with all the shills.

So tell me your PERFECT RPG game that
#1 never makes mistakes and nobody complains about
#2 LISTENS to the community like GGG does.....
Have fund with Diablo!! Crybaby!

]
"
SenchuTen wrote:
To little to late. League is over for me. The loss in currency (also the potential fr it) is already gone.

I am seriously thinking about deleating my account since this is the third or fourth time in a row you are making the same misstakes all over again...

3-4 leagues in a row? If making currency was your plan then the league mechanic was completely optional, especially since it was known super early on how much damage the mobs were doing. This seems more like looking for a scapegoat.
"
iuiulitza wrote:

Wait 2-3 more weeks for a patch , enabling the modifier , who probably got disabled at the start of the league . Is not like this is the first time it happen.

Yep, things like these are actually, genuinely frustrating.

Overall, official forums are having a normal one, as usual :D.

Overall, yeah, i'm good with these changes, although i personally still feel like the difficulty of encounters was scaled too far back.
Soul Mantle still can't use MTX
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
SenchuTen wrote:
To little to late. League is over for me. The loss in currency (also the potential fr it) is already gone.

I am seriously thinking about deleating my account since this is the third or fourth time in a row you are making the same misstakes all over again...

Sorry but that's just a dumb thing to say....League isn't even a week old and you say "League is over for me?" Then you are obviously playing the wrong game if a league is over for you in less than a week. Hey,at least they listen to the community!!! How many other game companies don't give a fuck about lack of rewards of difficulty and don't do anything to change? Most of them!!

you are the freaking reason we can't have good things in this game. because you are a simpleton sheep with no critical thinking and follows everything blindly. These things should have already been in the game before the release!!! yes 1 week is too old if it's the 1st week of the league. Are you happy with starting a buggy league every time? They always pull this $hit for last 3 leagues. Please use your brain and start asking questions instead of worshiping to GGG.!!
Always amazed at 2 things - the few glaring QoL errors that make it into release, AND the rapid response in fixing them. Please don't get discouraged when reddit complains, I think GGG is a wonderful company.

Some of the leagues released in the last couple years have incentivised the clear-speed meta; Delerium and Legion being the main two, but almost all of them have some form of timed event. While you have made it clear that you dislike this meta, you keep adding content that seems to want people to play fast builds. What's the philosophy behind this?
You are still not working on buffing melee & life and nerfing spells/minions/ranged so YOU SUCK
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
"
"
LeetbakaDX wrote:
"
japaloco wrote:
People with RTX2080 saying they are playing 10fps and me with a 970 chilling 100fps LOL
Never had fps problems in ANY league EVER. The only problem is with aspect of the spider.

Loving the league keep it UP!

You can always tell when the sheep start bleeting when they use anecdotal evidence to make it sound like theres not fucking problem...fact of the matter is that there is no reason for a modern horse-tank of a card to be shitting bricks when it can deal with real-time raytracing in a game that does none.

So the game performance is shit and you not having any issues is anomaly. Fact.
FFS GGG themselves noted it by highlighting the regressions...you can stop shilling now.

Anecdotal evidence is worthless but you lose all credibility in any argument when you start insulting people.

I agree with you though, there's no reason Path should be shitting itself so frequently for so many people with super-powered rigs.

Sorry where did I say that there is not a fucking problem???
I said I never had the frame issues everyone have every league to the point they always say is unplayable... Lucky me I guess. Never said they don't have to address the issue because clearly there is.
I guess you should answer to what is written not what you came up in your mind buddy, did my supporter packs trigger you or something? What do I have to gain by "shilling" and not wanting for them to improve a game I love so much? For someone that wants to talk pretty you're not that bright in your logic.
"
Reduced the chance of Malice monsters exploding when they die at higher levels.

This explosion... I think it's what just one shot me in some incredible unfair way 10 minutes ago.

Sorry but NO.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info