Development Manifesto: Delirium Improvements

Lol you trolls are so obvious
I think I gave enough responses for one day to you bunch... GGG can see what is what. And they can make up their mind accordingly.

I'll go join that other 100k people once more, and continue enjoying this league as much as it lasts before you people ruin it.

Later creeps.
"
Josh21112 wrote:
Lol you trolls are so obvious

"I can't come up with a single counter to the arguments made above, nay, I didnt even read them, so I will just call an opposing opinion a troll"

Well played. Nothing less of what an actual troll would do.

Later peeps and creeps.
Oh look the conservative making up fake quotes to try to prove his point. Yep sounds EXACTLY RIGHT
"
Josh21112 wrote:
99% are skipping the mechanic till they have great builds. Pretty obvious if you follow the game

Did you put a counter on me? Cause if I spent 38hrs in the forum then something is wrong with me... but ofc, exageration is your only weapon when logic meets you with counters.

So, you also went and checked that 99% of the people out there are skipping the mechanic? What magic tech is this that allows you to see all 100k players? I want it too, it a sure game changer.

Mate, most people are probably doing necro builds already anyway, in which case, they can walk through Delirium with their eyes closed and still complete it. What are you even on about?

The logic... and yes, i am the troll, as always ;) Later
1) Timer.. A horrible game mechanic that leads to a certain style of builds. Community has time and time again said they dont like this and is a bad way to design a league. A timer not only requires a certain build, but even for the right build in this league now, it makes you have to backtrack the entire map to pick up rewards if you want to fully completel your delirium. Just bad design, nothing good could be said off it. Easy fix, remove it. Affects no one, and the rewards for delirium are crap anyways so it would hardly change any of the "FREE LOOT" you lie about

2) Rewards... they are garbage. That is why everyone is skipping the mechanic. Cant dispute this, this is true. you make more currency from not doing the mechanic

3)Fog... You actually come in here and say that there is a decent abilit to see with black vs white gradients. Just can only say troll.

Happy there are your responses, even though they have been said 1000 times by other people, you just dont like what you hear. FOR WHO KNOWS WHAT REASON, you might get a few more of those chaos orbs from a delirium enoucnter in a map. ON NO THE FREEEE LOOOOOOOT
"
Josh21112 wrote:
Oh look the conservative making up fake quotes to try to prove his point. Yep sounds EXACTLY RIGHT

hahaha, with the conservative again xD Mate you realy do live in your bubble dont you :D

I am so happy you are falling so low as to make completely irrelevant assumptions that cannot be backed up by anything I said. It really shines a light on your thought process and how seriously your feedback is ;)

Best outcome of this all really. The "youre a troll" and "you don't play the game" and "a conservative" statements.

GGG can see how much I played or not ;)

and ps, im not a conservative since you are so curious about politics, but knock yourself out. Making a fool of yourself is the best way to have feedback heard.

And with that, i can now exit this cesspool content :)
PS , you are a conservative, and like them you sure love to make up statements that were never said.
Last edited by Josh21112 on Mar 18, 2020, 1:45:10 PM
"
Josh21112 wrote:

3)Fog... You actually come in here and say that there is a decent abilit to see with black vs white gradients. Just can only say troll.

Happy there are your responses, even though they have been said 1000 times by other people

That was a response? Me pointing out an actual technical aspect which is used by opposiing gradients, that any first year graphic artists can understand, and you just saying its a troll statment because I see enemies fine? :P

Yeah, thanks for proving my point. Again, many thanks. To you too, and all of you, you are proving my point over and over again and doing my work for me.

1000 times by the whining 5% that are not playing the game and in here complaining every league. That is your game, saying something 1000 times from the same people till it changes. So I counter as such by saying the opposite a thousand times as those not in here are 90% of the time simply enjoying the game..

Keep going, I love how you do my work for me.
Learn how the human eyes work. Than come back

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info