Development Manifesto: Delirium Improvements

"
For those interested in why we use On-Death effects in content like this, it's because they are a viable way of making monsters that are killed instantly have an effect on players, and they aren't trivialised by clear-speed. Few to no other mods we can put on these monsters make any difference normally because they are eradicated by powerful builds in seconds. We're going to be toning these down, either way.

You really just admitted that the games current meta is completely busted and you have no idea what to do with it. Stop implementing bullshit mechanics nobody think are fun to try to screw with top 1% builds while ruining the game for everyone else as a means to "fix" the game. Just take one league to focus on fixing the game instead. The speed meta has got to go eventually, might as well do it before PoE2.
the backtracking problem can be at least eased if you guys made that only splinters were vacuumed. also 300 splinters is way to much, it doesnt matter if you guys make them drop more, WE DONT LIKE CLICKING, i play the game to kill mobs and get rich. not because i like clicking. if i did i would be playing cookie clicker.
Sure
RIPPY IS FUNNY
ONE SHOTS ARE FUNNY

XD XD XD XD
People are reporting performance issues due to sound drivers, hopefully you looked into that too not only different types of GPU.

I don't wanna play POE with nosound, it loses the atmosphere. :(
so your aware, not listening, but hearing..
Item Drop Vacuuming: No, sorry!
YES! at least smthing will affect those zoom zoom builds. nothing else matters for me. thx
every time.... every time man. every league launch its the same issues. yet every launch they do the same things after hearing about it time and time again.

then everyone comes along a week later to the manifesto and is like NICE JOB GGG!!!!!!!!!

cmon man... get real.
Just because GGG doesn't do anything about scammers, doesn't mean they support scammers.

Complacency is not the same as endorsement.
POOGERS
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
That does address all the major issues I had so far. Hopefully the solutions you come up with work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info