Update on Delirium Server Status

"
Today's launch of Path of Exile: Delirium saw record player numbers - a peak of 237,160 simultaneous players so far in the first hour.

Wow! Wolcen's major "failure to launch" is making many players on the PoE margins appreciate just how much better PoE is over the competition (or lack thereof). Warts and all (trade-chat and QoP problems) PoE isn't looking as bad compared to other arpgs as many PoE denouncers have speculated.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
from a gameplay bug point of view, this is one of the calmest launches so far

yeah because no one can play the game
Path of Crashes
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
please, do something GGG! the system keep throwing me on the wrong servers!

if i play with a friend, my ping still 40-50ms on his instance, if i play alone i get 130ms and we are playing on the same server! i dont know what to do anymore!
"ThIs GaMe Is DeAd!1!1"

Omegalul! Love you guys and congrats on those crazy numbers! Can't wait til everything is running smoothly.
You guys got this, keep your heads up
I mean i keep loggin in and then play for 5 minutes and i'm bounced out...doesn't seem to be protecting the players that make it in the game.
PAPA
Take a Corona and chill.

Worth the wait.
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
Sucks about the DDoS garbage. Good luck getting it all sorted out. Can't wait to play!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info