Update on Delirium Server Status

asshats (ddoss attackers)
Is there any chance of item restoration?
My game crashed and it rolled me back to the previous log in and lost all of my inventory.
Thanks for the updates.
Imagine DDOSing POE, a free to play game that regularly updates the game with free content every few months. Shame on whoever did that.
Even getting kicked by the queue. Gets down to 3000, then disconnects and tells me there are 237,000 people in front of me. Unplayable right now. Meanwhile streamers gonna stream.
hug of death
i keep geting kiked befor i can play but i have faith u guys are doing 110% what u can so on that note GL guys hope i can play soon much love
You guys were bought out by Tencent which is a multi-billion dollar company. How come after every league, you have not invested into some stronger servers and be prepared for this? happens every league.
Thank you for the update and your hard work, as a still relatively new player it's really great to see such dedication from the developers.

As per the server issues i expected as much, hence why i shall be waiting a day or two before trying out the new league.
"
Kirnh wrote:
Imagine DDOSing POE, a free to play game that regularly updates the game with free content every few months. Shame on whoever did that.

Probably someone at blizzard so you go play Season 20 of the same old crap.
thank you for the update and not being silent like some companies.. was wondering what was going on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info