[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

"
CarverMG wrote:
Just wondering if i can still use the PoB Link(Leveling to 90 which is 3.13) in 3.15 mode for 3.15 release.

Most likely not.
Probably it's a common question, but what will be different if we will use Occultist ?
"
CarverMG wrote:
Just wondering if i can still use the PoB Link(Leveling to 90 which is 3.13) in 3.15 mode for 3.15 release.
Hi

I'm sure you can still use the 3.13 there just might be a few talents that are changed. I am about to level up using the current level tree so I am not sure what actually needs changed.

"
Probably it's a common question, but what will be different if we will use Occultist ?
There really isn't much difference for Occultist.
Occultist might be better at the late late game, while Trickster is better early on. Honestly it's been a while since I tested it, but there is not much difference between the two.
What is the purpose of leveling 5x Essence Drain gems?

I just finished Act 10, but looking ahead it doesn't seem like more than a 1 ED gem is ever used.
Last edited by 5_Axis on Jul 24, 2021, 11:10:44 PM
"
5_Axis wrote:
What is the purpose of leveling 5x Essence Drain gems?

I just finished Act 10, but looking ahead it doesn't seem like more than a 1 ED gem is ever used.
Hi

End game you need a level 21 Essence Drain gem, if you look at the trade website, there currently is no level 21 gems on there as of now.

They will most likely be 1 exalted orb for a little bit, then slowly go down to 70-50-30 chaos but it will take a couple of weeks for this to happen

So aside of this, you are leveling all 6 of your Essence Drain Gems to try to use a Vaal orb on one of these to try to get a free level 21, or perhaps a couple level 21s if you get extremely lucky.
I have vaaled multiple Essence Drain gems and I have only hit 21 maybe once or twice in my path of exile career lol
just started mapping and i get owned

i'm super squishy, what do?

i just get stunlocked and die when i get hit

my dmg is fine so far but i just die so quick
Last edited by GGTeMpLaR on Jul 25, 2021, 11:09:33 PM
nvm. i see where i fucked up
Disclaimer: I´m a bit of a newb. I started ED as well and had the same problem in T1 maps. What helped a lot was getting more Life on gear (and cap res if you don´t have that) and buying 2 wands with +1 Chaos Skill gems and Chaos Damage over Time Multiplyer - those are pretty cheap 4-5C on day one.
I felt like crap in White maps but after the gear upgrades and few levels I´m now in high yellow maps and loving life (Conquerrors can still be a pain though)
"
GGTeMpLaR wrote:
nvm. i see where i fucked up

I'm running into the exact same issue, where was the problem?
It's controlled destruction still useful? if not, what support can i use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info