[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

Thanks for the feedback and right direction!
h
Last edited by MichelleK64 on May 15, 2021, 3:06:31 PM
use the first 4 gems then, or buy a tabula lol
Why do you go on Chaos Resi if we are imun to Chaos ?
"
MichelleK64 wrote:
What a messy guide for new players! In leveling description Act. 3:

"You will need gems linked as:
Bane - Despair - Temporal Chains - Controlled Destruction - Void Manipulation - Efficacy"

As a new player and a level 20 i DON'T have a 6-link!!!!!!!
Hi

Sorry you feel that way, I believe somewhere in the guide I say if you do not have a 6 link, I have ordered the gems from most importance so for example, if you only have a 3 link, you use the first 3 gems - Bane - Despair - Temporal Chains

I might be wrong and I might have said this in one of the comments, however, where do you think I should add this information so this issue doesn't happen again?

"
Panzer881 wrote:
Why do you go on Chaos Resi if we are imun to Chaos ?
Hi

We only go CI until we have enough currency to make the transition over to low-life, because there are a few key items needed for the low life build to work, such as Shavronne's, I would say Presence of Chayula is not needed, however it helps immensely.

We are not CI forever, you are correct if you get gear with chaos resistance and you are CI it is useless, but it's for when we become low life. However, there was a CI build I was brainstorming, it just was VERY costly compared to this one and it's a completely different build.
Last edited by Havoc209 on May 15, 2021, 6:49:14 PM
Hi I am hoping to go low life eventually but am currently running the Eldritch Battery MoM combination while using the build. Is Shavronne's Wrapping still recommended even if not going CI?
Last edited by daqqie on May 21, 2021, 2:32:05 PM
10/10 build, had a blast with it.
Completed 36/40 challenges with it, including "The Feared" with 100% increased AoE.
For anyone interested, my Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/d3EU779g

Only 1 question: How do you manage to get Clarity on lvl 10? i need to keep mine on lvl 3 or else i'd have too much life reservation.
Last edited by Ryoame_ on May 23, 2021, 2:17:54 PM
This build feels very squishy. I changed from an evasion build to this and I die to everything. Annoying.
"
MegaHamster wrote:
This build feels very squishy. I changed from an evasion build to this and I die to everything. Annoying.

Yeah same. My 2ex evasion life version of this build never died but had a 3rd of the dps. This one nukes packs but get's hit for 30%+ hp constantly.
Just hit maps with this build and, admittedly, transitioned to lowlife much too early. Still seem to be doing low-tier maps well enough though. I know my gear & flasks need work, and I still can't run flesh & stone + discipline yet (I assume this is because of my tree and low arrogance support level) but I still survive maps just fine. Just thought I'd vouch for this build because it's definitely way more affordable than most low-life builds I've come across & has surprisingly faster clear speed than what I assumed it'd have.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info