[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

"
Barsonik wrote:
"
GGTeMpLaR wrote:
nvm. i see where i fucked up

I'm running into the exact same issue, where was the problem?

I made the switch from MoM to CI before getting shavronne's/chayulah's like the guide warned about
why do we take these minion skill points like Righteous Army?
im really struggling with starting maps with this build

anyone advice
"
GGTeMpLaR wrote:
"
Barsonik wrote:
"
GGTeMpLaR wrote:

I made the switch from MoM to CI before getting shavronne's/chayulah's like the guide warned about

crap well i did the exact same thing :/ Gotta grind those orbs of regret now D:
"
GGTeMpLaR wrote:
"
Barsonik wrote:
"
GGTeMpLaR wrote:

It's my understanding that shavronne's/chayulah's are only required for the low life (pain attunement path).

CI is the lower cost alternative and the only requirement before picking up CI that I see is having at LEAST 3000 energy in the Mapping & How To Kill Bosses section of the guide.
Last edited by fiveaxis on Jul 26, 2021, 11:19:55 PM
Hi all
I've been extremely tired so I haven't really been even playing video games so sorry about being a little inactive

"
GGTeMpLaR wrote:
why do we take these minion skill points like Righteous Army?
There is a passive node "Spiritual Aid" - pretty much it takes anything any talent, or even items that gives minion % damage, and it gives you that increased damage %
"
GGTeMpLaR wrote:
im really struggling with starting maps with this build

anyone advice
Hi

It looks like you are not CI (Chaos Inoculation) yet, you also have the talent point "Zealot's Oath" so that's why you are struggling.

You have 1300 life, and 3900 energy shield, maybe more, but when you Essence Drain, it only regenerates your Energy Shield, so you need Chaos Inoculation to get rid of your life so that you cannot die.

You are sitting at -44% Chaos Resistance, although that's not the biggest deal, you only have 1300 life and chaos damage pierces Energy Shield

So get Chaos Inoculation, also you have some extra talent points you can remove like the one called "Trickery" by the start of the tree, and all those health nodes leading up to there.

You definitely need to get a 6 link, if you can't afford one, least get a 5 link preferably, links help a TON. For a 6 link I suggest looking at corrupted chest pieces or something and just looking up the exact colors you need.

Do Uber Labrynth!! This is going to help a TON as well!

Remove the spreading rot jewel as you do not need it anymore
Craft more energy shield on your helmet
Remove a quicksilver for a Sulphur Flask
Get a bated breath corrupted belt

Other than that, everything looks pretty good until you can afford a Shavronne's Wrapping's, and Presence of Chayula

Did I get everything? Hope this helps!
"
FiveAxis wrote:
It's my understanding that shavronne's/chayulah's are only required for the low life (pain attunement path).

CI is the lower cost alternative and the only requirement before picking up CI that I see is having at LEAST 3000 energy in the Mapping & How To Kill Bosses section of the guide.
Yeah, pretty much when I made this guide I only made a section for the Low Life version of the build, and nothing for leveling or a section for a "budget build."

Most people couldn't afford the gear at first, so they asked how to get around it.
I also ran into that problem when I played each league, I couldn't always afford Shavronne's for a few weeks, so I needed to create a budget build that would get me far enough just grinding currency in order to buy Shavronne's and Presence of Chayula. And of course sniping the market and finding all the goodies.
"
Nidaka wrote:
It's controlled destruction still useful?
Yes. This build only needs the spell damage portion of the gem, crit is meaningless.
Hey, could you Check my char please Need some Troubleshooting i die im seconds on t5 Maps with close to 6k es and can hardly kill Any bosses rlly getting desperate out here Not my First ed Char but i feeling like im missing ssomething Badoy..Ty in advance
An updated POB Link for 3.15 would be great - the current link is for 3.13 and is displaying things like -168% unreserved mana, is short on all stats, amongst other things.

Thanks!
Great Guide! one question about the leveling section though. You say to buy 5 essence drains and level them up in your back bar but you also say to leveling multiple other gems in back bar throughout the leveling proses, I was just wondering what should I priorities leveling since there is not enough space to put them all in back bar? PS. keep up the great work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info