3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

hey Headcut,
My stats so fare,standing in my HO
HP 4696
Hp regen 815,4 ( 1125 with 6 charges )
resist:
fire 85 (170)
cold 76 (79) needs abit more ( cure of elemental weakness)
lightning 76 (79) also needs abit more. ( cure of elemental weakness)
chaos -48

last changes sens last post.
I got my Ambu's charge on and shapers seed, and third lab run done.
thies two items have helpd Alot with my HP, and to keep me alive, Its not idle if we are looking at damage wise.

I will have to wait untill I got my Purity to 20 and see if I can drop the phonix, tho with the higher max fire, i should have a Higher HP pr sec, so I might keep it.

Other then that, ones I get some more fire dam % on a better ring + i need more on my Weap, but its a crafting, so that will take some time to get too.

( or depending on my shity luck, when it comes to makeing currency in this game xD )

further ahead, I will have to find a Body I can tinker with, and get the life % on kill, that will give a good boost as well to staying alive.

and I have drop'd clarity for flamedash, sens we need a movement forsure, and I have no problem keeping my mana up, even with out the shapers seed, that is just for the extra life pr sec.

so for now, I can only push ahead and see what can be done.
Last edited by phaladina on Mar 17, 2020, 8:54:03 AM
edited: dobbelt post:
Last edited by phaladina on Mar 17, 2020, 8:36:14 AM
Transitioned at level 48, just before the end of A5 :-)

Gear:
I Hope you don't mind me asking. How do you progress with the passive tree? what nodes you prioritize as you go on with the acts to maps.
Hi, could you checkout what I could do to fix my RF?
I just cant seem to keep up my health regen, any tips?
"
verge252 wrote:
I Hope you don't mind me asking. How do you progress with the passive tree? what nodes you prioritize as you go on with the acts to maps.

in the guide Wreaker, says start with the south part.

What I did was starting, going for the heart of the warrior and Golems blood first and from there out the rest.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.10.0/AAAABAEAAAHcAecFLQ48EuEUIBRNGJEaVRv6Jd826DpSPfxAoEd-VbVYY18_YSFko3Tteu9_soTZhO-a_p7NouqkGacwvJ-9NsEExFjG2NVl2sHes-8O9kj63fxL_XL_zQ==

after that I started going up and taking the End charges,barbarism, arsonist, and work my way up to Tireless sens I had mana problems.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.10.0/AAAABAEAAAHcAecFLQYOCfYNzQ48EuEUIBRNGJEZLhpVG_ocziXfJ-0rUDboOlI9_ECgR35VtVcNWGNfP2EhZKN07Xrvf7KCB4TZhO-RzpZsmv6ezaLqpBmnMK2Nr6e77byfvTbBBMRYxPbG2M9-0iHUfNVl2WHawd6z7w7yQfZI-t38S_1y_lT_zQ==

after there I workd my way up to devotion and endurance.

I Aimed for anything Life, Life regn.

my damage was low, but was harder to die, it was only ones I got my RF going, and I ran in to problems staying alive with the suddenly lowered life pr sec that RF tog up.
I ended up with using rise of the phoenix to fill out the gap, in stopping RF from draining my life when used, and shapers seed + Ambu's charge to give me a good kick up in the survival department.
"
Crazyon wrote:

you had the same problem I had.
that my health was draning when useing RF.
I tog Rise of the Phoenix to get the higher max fire resist, there by lowering the drain on my life pr sec,

also in the guide wreaker says that ANYTHING endurance charge is important, and your missing the endurance next to devotion .

you could also try getting a shapers Seed to help with the life regen as well, I know that means stat shuffling, But after I got mine it help a good deal.

"
Crazyon wrote:

Seems like you got good answer from phaladina already. You can still check my comments above, hope they can help.

And guys, I have a question:
I got an item like this, and it was surprising that I could craft a duplicate mod (Increased Fire Damage).

How is this possible? And are these mods stacked, or only the highest one counts?
"
mr_headcut wrote:
"
Crazyon wrote:

Seems like you got good answer from phaladina already. You can still check my comments above, hope they can help.

I got an item like this, and it was surprising that I could craft a duplicate mod (Increased Fire Damage).

How is this possible? And are these mods stacked, or only the highest one counts?

well, in the PoB for this build, we have the same, x2 mods with Fire % damage on our Weapon

I have NO idea if they stack, but I think they do, sens you can build items in the PoB, so I dont see why it would not follow the same rules as the game.

but im sure someone will correct me if im wrong xD

would just seem silly or down right bad game design if the game would let you have multible of the same mod on an item, but only counted the highest one.
Last edited by phaladina on Mar 18, 2020, 6:56:07 AM
"
phaladina wrote:
"
mr_headcut wrote:
"
Crazyon wrote:

well, in the PoB for this build, we have the same, x2 mods with Fire % damage on our Weapon

I have NO idea if they stack, but I think they do, sens you can build items in the PoB, so I dont see why it would not follow the same rules as the game.

but im sure someone will correct me if im wrong xD

would just seem silly or down right bad game design if the game would let you have multible of the same mod on an item, but only counted the highest one.
I think ( but I could be wrong) they aren't the same mod the first fire damage is a hybrid with fire damage over time. Even if they show up on this item as two stat they are one and unique mod so the fire damage can be crafted. For example on a piece of armour you can go above the T1 amount of Life by craft an hybrid mod + X life/%increased defense ( %increased armour per exemple). I don't know if I was clear enough because I'm not an English native speaker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info