3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

I think this build can still work, even with the changes. The Wrapped in Flames nerf is painful, if you're using that. Super painful, not gonna lie. But after looking at the ascendancy tree some more, I think we are still good. Skip Tawhoa and put your last points into Hinekora. Stack some strength to get the most use out of the 10% increased strength. Infernal Cry might be a nice addition, but if endurance charge generation is a problem then Enduring Cry is an option as well. I've brought my delirium character into PoB, and it doesn't look too bad. Just will depend on EC generation. For now, I'm still planning on league starting with this.
"
Jojenmaihem wrote:
And build is dead with the new changes to the ascendancy. Was a good ride while it last.
Hey Jojenmaihem! I appreciate what you mean. I actually really liked the changes. The build is a nice mesh between 3.9 and 3.10 now. It does lots more damage and has way more survivability. I'll include the link after these replies and let me know what you think. As usual, I typed a lot.

"
CarverMG wrote:
Wrecker. I tried to send you a pm in game.. but you werent on.. I have another question.. Well a few..

Would doing a jugg make me more tanky? or stick to chieftan?

On the PoB you posted.. it says to do Tasalio, Ramako, Hinekora and the two around ngamahu...

Would doing Tasalio, Tawhoa, Valako and Ramako for the ascendancies be better?

Lasty, it doesnt matter to use for Ssf and non right?
Hey CarverMG! Jugg has it's pros and cons like all ascendancies but you'll have to squeak out more damage from the Jugg. The Chieftain has really good natural support on both offence and defence for RF. You're MUCH more dependent on gear with the Jugg. That's not a bad thing at all. Just something to think about.

I've made my final choices and decided on everything. So I'll let you take a look at the 3.11 guide and go from there (regarding ascendancies).

All my guides are designed for really easy SSF. So it doesn't matter which league you start in, in that regard.

Let me know what you think of the changes in 3.11's guide.

Sorry I missed you.

"
snirky2 wrote:
Yea, losing endurance charge generation sucks. Might have to drop incinerate for enduring warcry.
Hey snirky2! The new build is actually going to naturally fluctuate charges often for lots of perks. I removed Incinerate. Let me know what you think of the 3.11's build if you check it out.

"
grandeinhame wrote:
I'm really REALLY curious to know your thoughts about the Wrapped in Flames nerf.
Hey grandeinhame! I'm totally ok with it. Overpowered is overpowered. GGG has a good internal rule set for how much investment should be required for certain offensive and defensive power. To me, they're just balance changes. I figure they know what they're doing and I just say that it was fun playing with some OP stuff for a while.

"
Orthaux wrote:
I think this build can still work, even with the changes. The Wrapped in Flames nerf is painful, if you're using that. Super painful, not gonna lie. But after looking at the ascendancy tree some more, I think we are still good. Skip Tawhoa and put your last points into Hinekora. Stack some strength to get the most use out of the 10% increased strength. Infernal Cry might be a nice addition, but if endurance charge generation is a problem then Enduring Cry is an option as well. I've brought my delirium character into PoB, and it doesn't look too bad. Just will depend on EC generation. For now, I'm still planning on league starting with this.
Good points Orthaux! The new Ascendancy was just a perfect gift. The layout of the 3.10 ascendancy was SO hard to choose between. This basically made the choice obvious and now I get every node I wanted! I love it.

Thanks for the posts Everybody!

I'm sorry my responses were rushed. Between patch notes and the release date I'm just crazy crammed for time to update all my guides. So thanks for being so understanding. I'll post the 3.11 link right away.

You all rock!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2874200

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for all your kind words and encouragement. You have all been so kind and helpful to one another this league. Thanks for making this such a good league for many people that have come through this thread. I really appreciate it! (And I'm sure they do too!) Thanks for such a great league.

The link above is the new thread for the 3.11 guide. I hope you like it!

Thanks everyone!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info