3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

questions, is the PoB up to date ?
and in your guide you have efficacy, but in the pob, you have elemental focus enabled and not efficacy.

and sens im a Noob, why Vaal RF gem ? if the normal part one is like an aura that keeps burning, and the vaal part is a short duration ?

and flasks, just a normal set of the bleed,freez, quicksilver ect ect, or are there anyone we need or should use ?

Thx
"
Hey dude great guide but where is your movement skill? :D
Thanks Duskhorizonggmu!

That's very kind of you. I actually don't use movement skills in my guides, but they are easy to add if you want to use one, especially while levelling when all your gems aren't important to have. I deal with concussion issues which is why I design my guides as I do (one button, smooth screen, stress-free...). I would suggest Consecrated Ground (if you can handle 40% accuracy) or Flame Dash. Though I removed Cyclone and Fortify from this guide for 3.10...and I'm sure returning players will miss that.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Good luck with your league start! RF rocks. (And thanks again.)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
phaladina wrote:
and in your guide you have efficacy, but in the pob, you have elemental focus enabled and not efficacy.

and sens im a Noob, why Vaal RF gem ? if the normal part one is like an aura that keeps burning, and the vaal part is a short duration ?

and flasks, just a normal set of the bleed,freez, quicksilver ect ect, or are there anyone we need or should use ?

Thx
Hey phaladina!

Yup. The pastebin is up to date. But I did make some changes to both the guide and the PoB to clear things up. I just don't have the 6 link active in the PoB cause not everyone gets a 6 link while they play. I created a new pastebin with minor changes. Thanks for the heads up!

Yes, The Vaal part of the gem is a huge damage boost that's temporary. You don't have to have the Vaal version for the build to be successful. It's just a perk. Neither is an aura, but they look like them.

There are no flasks you NEED for this build. I just like health and escape flasks. While levelling, a Ruby Flask helps if you're trying to sustain RF before the end of the campaign. But you can honestly use whatever you want. Many people have 5 flasks for 5 different things. I don't like to play that way.

Thanks for the post!

Let me know if there's anything else.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
"
phaladina wrote:

Thx
Hey phaladina!

Yup. The pastebin is up to date. But I did make some changes to both the guide and the PoB to clear things up. I just don't have the 6 link active in the PoB cause not everyone gets a 6 link while they play. I created a new pastebin with minor changes. Thanks for the heads up!

Yes, The Vaal part of the gem is a huge damage boost that's temporary. You don't have to have the Vaal version for the build to be successful. It's just a perk. Neither is an aura, but they look like them.

There are no flasks you NEED for this build. I just like health and escape flasks. While levelling, a Ruby Flask helps if you're trying to sustain RF before the end of the campaign. But you can honestly use whatever you want. Many people have 5 flasks for 5 different things. I don't like to play that way.

Thanks for the post!

Let me know if there's anything else.

Edited: nerver mind I did not see that you Un enabled discharge in the stone golem, so that its now a 3 link. sorry xD
Last edited by phaladina on Mar 13, 2020, 11:39:54 AM
"
omgomgxd123 wrote:
Any tips how to start leveling? I would love to start league with it but I'm clueless how to start.

I had good luck in 3.9 leveling as a "cylcone" marauder until I had enough gear to run RF. Follow the tree and equip the best gear you can at the time.

It ramps up fast and as soon as you get the first 2 labs RF can run pretty well with some flasks.
"
Mine

Hey Wrecker, just started looking at the 3.10 changes.

Do you feel the 3.9 build version will stay viable (I"m sticking with standard league from now on) or do I need to seriously consider changing things over to the 3.10 build to maximize the build?
Any idea if this build is possible to convert to ES? I have a legacy aegis aurora that I would love to use.
Last edited by Orphexile on Mar 13, 2020, 4:43:48 PM
All content viable? How good it is at boss killing/time based clearing?
well im trying this out atm, and you where not kidding when you sayd it was slow.
10min to kill mervel, sens we have zero dmg and just health, im useing a ancesteal totem to just even have a chance at doing dmg.

and if we need to get to mid 50 to just have a chance at keeping RF going,
this will take around week.

unless your one of the lucky ones that kicks over a stone and find something highly value, and can buy alot of uniques to help out leveling.
Last edited by phaladina on Mar 14, 2020, 3:26:44 AM
Yeahh, I used Anc Totems til 1st ascendancy and by then I had some int going so i went RF+Incinerate. It's been pretty good since then. Just make sure you have Purity and 2 health flasks. I've been playing it like Aila's old RF build so idk if it's particularly easy to play though haha

Just hit Blood Aqueducts so it's been smooth, but I do have a bit of an issue with Delirium. Too many explosions and some of the mobs are too tanky. Also found a cluster jewel with Fire Damage nodes and Fire Damage+DoT Passive. Honestly not tanky enough to experiment with it, but i'll let update you guys if i do.
Last edited by Nausta on Mar 14, 2020, 8:05:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info