3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2874200

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for all your kind words and encouragement. You have all been so kind and helpful to one another this league. Thanks for making this such a good league for many people that have come through this thread. I really appreciate it! (And I'm sure they do too!) Thanks for such a great league.

The link above is the new thread for the 3.11 guide. I hope you like it!

Thanks everyone!

WELCOME to my ENDURING FIRE guide :)!

SHUT UP Wrecker! I JUST WANT TO PLAY! (3.10's guide in one picture)
Ok! Yikes...you could have at least said "please" or something...

With this build, our Chieftain will have lots of Life Regen to sustain Righteous Fire to burn enemies around him. Endurance Charges are a big focus that are valuable supports in all aspects of the build. Just turn on RF and walk your way through the Atlas. Everything else in the build is automatic. You'll clear the Atlas with a yawn and smile. It's easy 1 button fun! Here's 3.10's gameplay example video.

My builds don't require any specific/fancy items or mods to play so you can just pick up and play like a good old fashion "dungeon crawler" (SSF). Pure RNG fun :).

For those with similar limitations to mine, I can play this build on both PC and Console.

(Thanks Tagz for always being willing to figure out the Wiki with me.)

Why My Builds Are the Way They Are
All of my builds revolve around my medical situation and my love of old school dungeon crawling (which in PoE Land we call Solo Self Found). So if you're curious about why I design my builds the way I do (the limitations I revolve around), I explain it all in my One Stop Shop. (I have multiple guides. So some information is easier to explain in one location rather than many.)
A Quick Note Players new to Path of Exile
Welcome! PoE is a really in-depth game. Its million different mechanics work together is so many countless combinations that there really are endless ways to play this game. If you love theory crafting (coming up with different combos of skills and seeing if it'll work out), there is no other game that compares to this one.

For new people trying to learn Path of Exile, it's my opinion that the most efficient way to learn the game is by doing things for yourself; trying things out in-game, reading nodes/mods/skills, and making choices for yourself. I understand that some people look to guides for help progressing in the game, while others are simply looking for a neat idea to try out. It is the intent of all my guides to give people a relaxing way to play PoE (no matter their experience with the game) while also helping new people understand what's going on.

So, when it comes to my guides, it is my goal to help new players learn the game, but learn it in a way that you'll really grasp what's happening on your own. I give direction in my guides, but not many "step by step" directions. Nor do I tell you to do things in a certain order. I give lots of detail but it's to help explain and simplify the mechanics and concepts within the build and have you understand what's going on. My guides aren't intended to be the PoE wiki (but I provide many links to it, so don't worry).

My guides are massive because they completely revolve around helping new players understand what's going on. Just be prepared to discover the game and make some choices for yourself :).

I hope the guides help you have a relaxing PoE experience and also help you learn and love the game as well.

Happy slaying!

(I'll reference my One Stop Shop a few times in my guides. It has some Tips for New Players in there that you may find useful.)

Gem Links
PoE restricts which gems are available to each class until Act 3. Until then you can get some gems for free from quest rewards, purchase some from specific NPCs in each town, or find them as loot.

There are two NPC's that sell all purchasable gems: the first one is Siosa in the Library in Act 3 (you have to do his quest first (the Library is connected to The Imperial Gardens)), the second NPC is Lilly Roth in Act 6.

*If I have a level next to a gem, stop levelling that gem at that level. For example: "Cast when Damage Taken (Level 1)". Don’t level Cast when Damage Taken past gem level 1. Otherwise, fully level all gems.

5/6 Link - Righteous Fire (Socket in Chest)
Righteous Fire
- Burning Damage Support
- Concentrated Effect Support
- Inspiration Support
- Elemental Focus Support
- If you get a 6 link: - Efficacy Support
Righteous Fire and Support Details
-Righteous Fire - Creates a AoE around you that burns enemies. But it also burns 90% of YOUR life per second. (Increasing the damage of RF does not change how much damage you take from RF. It'll always burn the same % of life from you no matter the links you link to it.) (This skill won't be able to be used right away. You'll need high Fire resists and life regen to sustain it. Follow the tree and you'll be sustaining it in no time. I personally don't wait until I can sustain it. I try running it as soon as I can somehow keep RF up. There's a section under "For New-ish Players" that can help you SUSTAIN RF as fast as possible.)
-Burning Damage Support - Extra damage.
-Concentrated Effect Support - Decreases RF's AoE by a small (but decent) amount but greatly improves RF's damage.
-Inspiration Support - The gem description sounds tricky. Here's how it work with this build: Inspiration Support gives us Inspiration Charges when we spend mana. How much mana? Any amount of mana. Once we've spent any amount of mana 5x you'll have the maximum amount of charges. These Charges last until we've spent a cap amount of mana, then we then lose them, only to gain them back right away. Now, RF doesn't spend any mana. Incinerate does though. Having Inspiration charges active will give the Inspiration Support perks to ALL skills that have Inspiration Support linked to it. So, channelling Incinerate (which has Inspiration Support linked to it) will increase the damage of RF...by a lot (because Inspiration Support is also linked to RF). 7% MORE elemental damage per charge. So, channel Incinerate to buff RF :).
-Elemental Focus Support - Greatly increases damage at the cost of not being able to put an ailment on an enemy. This seems like it would negate RF...but RF doesn't inflict an Ailment. It skips the ailment and jumps straight to the effect, burning. Typically, if you were to throw, let's say a Fireball, at an enemy, it would have a chance to Ignite. If the enemy Ignites, they start to burn. So if you had this support with Fireball, you'd never burn an enemy. You'd only hit them with fire damage. RF simply burns enemies. It doesn't have a chance to ignite. It skips the "chance to ignite" mechanic and just burns (damage over time). So this is a damage boost with no consequence.
-If you get a 6 link: - Efficacy Support - Extra damage.

4 Link - Bonus Damage (Socket in any 4 Link)
Incinerate
- Infused Channelling Support
- Inspiration Support
- Arcane Surge Support (Level 12)
Bonus Damage Details
-Incinerate - A channelling skill that gives our build bonus damage when we have a moment to stand still.
-Infused Channelling Support - This support is pretty neat. It gives us bonuses based on the tag the skill is linked to. Since it's linked to Incinerate, which has a Fire tag, we get fire perks. So, because of Infused Channelling, while we channel Incinerate, we take less fire damage and ALL of our fire skills deal more damage...which includes RF.
-Inspiration Support - As mentioned above, the gem description sounds tricky. Here's how it work with this build: Inspiration Support gives us Inspiration Charges when we spend mana. How much mana? Any amount of mana. Once we've spent any amount of mana 5x you'll have the maximum amount of charges. These Charges last until we've spent a cap amount of mana, then we then lose them, only to gain them back right away. Now, RF doesn't spend any mana. Incinerate does though. Having Inspiration charges active will give the Inspiration Support perks to ALL skills that have Inspiration Support linked to it. So, channelling Incinerate (which has Inspiration Support linked to it) will increase the damage of RF...by a lot (because Inspiration Support is also linked to RF). 7% MORE elemental damage per charge. So, channel Incinerate to buff RF :)...but it also buffs Incinerate.
-Arcane Surge Support (Level 12) - After spending a certain amount of mana (listed on the gem) we'll gain a damage increase to Incinerate along with extra mana regen and cast speed. OR -Concentrated Effect Support - Decreases Incinerate's AoE by a small (but decent) amount but greatly improves its damage.

4 Link - Bonus Damage and Curse (Socket in any 4 Link)
- Cast when Damage Taken Support (Level 1)
- Wave of Conviction (Level 7)
- Curse on Hit Support
- Any curse you want
Bonus Damage and Curses Details
-Cast when Damage Taken Support (Level 1) - Automatically casts linked spells. (For this build, Gem order doesn't matter when linking spells to CwDT.)
-Wave of Conviction (Level 7) - Every enemy this skill hits gets Exposure to Fire. Exposure lowers an enemy's resistance to the specific element by 25%. (Multiple Exposures do not stack. (The Flammability curse is not an Exposure and therefore "stacks".))
-Curse on Hit Support - This is needed to be able to apply your curse on enemies that Wave of Conviction hits. (For this build, Gem order doesn't matter when linking spells to CoH.)
-Any curse you want - I personally prefer Flammability it makes enemies more vulnerable to fire damage.

4 Link - Bonus Damage and a Debuff (Socket in any 4 Link)
- Cast when Damage Taken Support (Level 2)
- Purifying Flame (Level 12)
- Combustion Support
- Frost Bomb (Level 11)
Bonus Damage and a Debuff
-Cast when Damage Taken Support (Level 2) - Automatically casts linked spells. (For this build, Gem order doesn't matter when linking spells to CwDT.)
-Purifying Flame (Level 12) - Purifying Flame puts Consecrated Ground on the ground every time it casts. Consecrated Ground grants 6% increased Life Regeneration :). We have the linked CwDT at level 2 instead of level 1 because Purifying Flame's Consecrated Ground radius increases a bit at gem level 12.
-Combustion Support - This helps the linked spells Ingite an enemy. When the linked spells ignite an enemy, this support gem increases the fire damage enemies take from our fire skills (both Incinerate and RF (it lowers the Fire Resists of enemies this skill hits).
-Frost Bomb (Level 11) - This spell is really helpful to cold damage builds...which we aren't ;). But it does substantially lowers the Energy Shield and Life Regen of enemies around the skill. And that's VERY helpful for Damage Over Time builds like ours.

3 Link - Defence and Life Regen (Socket in any 4 Link)
- Cast when Damage Taken Support
- Summon Stone Golem
- Any Guard Skill you want.
Defence and Life Regen Details
-Cast when Damage Taken Support - Automatically casts linked spells. (For this build, Gem order doesn't matter when linking spells to CwDT.)
-Summon Stone Golem - A minion that provides life regen to you. The more life regen the better!
-Any Guard Skill you want. I'll be choosing Molten Shell.

3 Sockets - Auras (Socket in Weapon or Shield) (These gems don't have to be linked)
- Purity of Fire
- Malevolence
- Clarity (Level 1-5)
Auras Details
-Purity of Fire - Our most important aura. This gives us Fire resistance! When coupled with Tasalio, Cleansing Water on the Ascendancy tree, it will give us all the Fire Resistance we need forever. It makes gearing so much easier. It also increases your Maximum Fire Resist. This is the most important part of using RF. Normally your Maximum Fire Resist would cap at 75%. This skill at level 20 will increase that max to 79%. That doesn't seem like much, but it's actually very substantial damage mitigation for both RF and receiving fire damage. (We'll end up with 81% max fire resist without items. There's are two nodes on the tree that gives us the extra max %.)
-Malevolence - Gives more damage to Damage over Time.
-Clarity (Level 1-5) - Backup mana regen for Incinerate. Disable this gem from levelling at level 1. Only level it up if you need the extra mana regen. Clarity Level 5 will be the most mana regen you need with the gems and tree provided.

***Note: If a skill has two triggers attempting to cast it, the skill will become inactive. Skills can only have one active trigger. So, for the link that has CwDT, CoH, and a curse, both the CoH and the curse will have to be outside the CwDT's requirement threshold (trigger range). So you'll only start seeing your curse applied once those gems require a character level of 39 or more.
Gear
This is my setup if you're interested. I play the same as the guide unless I'm testing something out.

USE ANYTHING YOU WANT! - I like having a shield and one-handed weapon instead of a staff. It's just a preference; no right or wrong there.

If you’re new to PoE, check out my One Stop Shop. It gives lots of help and tips on gear, mods, currency, levelling, and endgame mapping. Some good to know stuff that you'd hate not knowing.

- Weapon - Anything you like.
- Shield, a Second Weapon, or a Staff- Anything you like.
- Head - Anything you like.
- Chest - Anything you like.
- Hands - Anything you like.
- Feet - Anything you like.
- Amulet - Anything you like.
- Ring - Anything you like.
- Ring - Anything you like.
- Belt - Anything you like.
- Jewel - Anything you like.
- Flasks - Anything you like. I simply use 4 health flasks (that bleeding) and a Quartz Flask that removes Chill/Freeze.

***Now don't go being a Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins and think that because this build doesn't require anything specific that you can go and melt end game content with crap gear. Crap gear will clear crap content while amazing gear will clear amazing content. My build/guide style just allows you more freedom to get there...m'kay?

Remember that RF also scales its damage from Energy Shield. So the more energy shield we have the more damage RF does! You may be surprised how much damage is increased by some decent ES rolls even though we don't boost ES on the tree. BUT REMEMBER Life is still your life pool. So ALWAYS prioritize good life rolls first. (Your ES will always be burned away.)

My Dream Mods
Here's an example of some of the mods and gear I'd eventually aim for. Since this is Path of Exile, there are obviously a million different combos of mods that would work for any build. So don't think that this is the best or only combo of mods to aim for. This is just my preference for "non-fancy" gear as an example of what I'd aim for Endgame. So these aren't influenced, Delve specific, Essence mods, or anything. Just easy crafting or normal rolls. So obviously you can maximize this even more. Also, these are unrealistic goals as all these mods are tier 1 rolls. (The # at the beginning of each mod is the item level that T1 mod starts rolling at. The # at the beginning of each item is the map level that base-type starts dropping at.) Anyway, here you go:

(68) Void Sceptre(s):
Implicit: 40% increased Elemental Damage
Prefix:
- (78) - +(34–38)% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier (Drops)
- (84) - (100–109)% increased Fire Damage
- (2) - +1 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems (Drops)
Suffix:
- (82) - +(16–18)% to Damage over Time Multiplier
- (76) - (27–30)% increased Fire Damage (Drops)
- (60) - (26–30)% increased Burning Damage

(64) Ezomyte Tower Shield:
Implicit: +(30-40) to maximum Life
Prefix:
- (73) - +(100–109) to maximum Life
- (62) - +(43–95) to Armour/+(29–33) to maximum Life
- ?
Suffix:
- (83) - Regenerate (16–20) Life per second
- (81) - Regenerate (1–1.1)% of Life per second
- (81) - +(31–35)% to Chaos Resistance or (84) +(46–48)% to Fire/Cold/Lightning Resistance

(69) Hubris Circlet:
Prefix:
- (64) - +(90–99) to maximum Life
- (62) - +(16–25) to maximum Energy Shield/+(29–33) to maximum Life
- (75) - (56–74)% increased Energy Shield
Suffix:
- (84) - +(46–48)% to Fire/Cold/Lightning Resistance
- (81) - +(31–35)% to Chaos Resistance

Chest: (the highest Energy Shield you can get based on your Int.)
Prefix:
- (86) - +(120–129) to maximum Life
- (78) - +(26–30) to maximum Energy Shield/+(34–38) to maximum Life
- (86) - (101–110)% increased Energy Shield
Suffix:
- (86) - Regenerate (20–25) Life per second

(70) Fingerless Silk Gloves (Only drops in the Valdo's Rest region):
Implicit: (12-16)% increased Spell Damage
Prefix:
- (54) - +(80–89) to maximum Life
- (46) - +(11–15) to maximum Energy Shield/+(24–28) to maximum Life
- (84) - (92–100)% increased Energy Shield
Suffix:

(67) Sorcerer Boots:
Prefix:
- (46) - +(11–15) to maximum Energy Shield
+(24–28) to maximum Life
- (81) - (18–20)% increased Movement Speed/Cannot be Chilled - (via Jun/Crafting Bench)
Suffix:

(74) Marble Amulet (Only drops in the Haewark Hamlet region):
Implicit: Regenerate (1.2-1.6)% of Life per second
Prefix:
- (81) - (14–16)% increased Area Damage/(10–12)% increased Area of Effect
- (81) - +(36–40) to maximum Life/Regenerate 4 Mana per second
Suffix:
- (85) - +(33–35) to all Attributes
- (64) - (23–26)% increased Fire Damage

(80) Vermillion Rings (Only drops in the Lex Proxima and New Vastir regions):
Implicit: (5-7)% increased maximum Life
Prefix:
- (44) - +(70–79) to maximum Life
- Something Cool :)
Suffix:
- (83) - Regenerate (16–20) Life per second or (50) - (18–22)% increased Fire Damage

(8) Leather Belt:
Implicit: +(25-40) to maximum Life
Prefix:
- (64) - +(90–99) to maximum Life
- ?
Suffix:

Flasks:
(60) Divine Life Flask or (65) Eternal Life Flask:
Prefix:
- (2) - +(10–20) to Maximum Charges
Suffix:
- (8) - Immunity to Bleeding during Flask effect/Removes Bleeding on use
(27) Quartz Flasks:
Implicit: Phasing/10% chance to Dodge Attack Hits/10% chance to Dodge Spell Hits
Prefix:
- (2) - +(10–20) to Maximum Charges
Suffix:
- (4) - Immunity to Freeze and Chill during Flask effect/Removes Freeze and Chill on use

Weapon Mods:
RF benefits from:
**Damage Over Time Multiplier (the most powerful mod for DOTs. Don't be without it!)**
- Increased Elemental Damage
- Increased Fire Damage
- Increases to Damage
- Increases to Area Damage
- Burning Damage
- Damage Over Time
- "More" of any of the above. In PoE, the term "More" is much stronger than "Increased". So choose "More" over "Increased" when you can.

RF does NOT benefit from (but Incinerate does):
- Increased Spell Damage
- Adding Fire Damage to Spells
- Fire (or Elemental) Penetration.
**A mod that "Adds Fire Damage" without specifying Spells only applies to Attacks.

Your goal on the rest of your gear is:
- Maximum life
- Cold and Lightning Resists (you can ignore Fire Resist)
- Movement Speed (Typically on Boots)
- Life Regen (Either a flat # or %)
- Ensuring you have high enough attributes for your skills.
- (Any Energy Shield you get on your gear won't help defensively (it'll burn away) but it's bonus damage for RF. It's not important, just a perk if it's there.)
- Any suggested mod you want on your weapon(s) would be welcome on gear too.

Filters:
- I make my own filters AND YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOVE THEM! Just kidding...but they are awesome. They will make looting a MUCH more relaxing experience. They only filter gear. So if you don't want to miss out on ANY currency these are perfect for you. One filter is guide specific (it only displays gear relevant to all my guides) and the other is a global filter for any build. There are four tiers of strictness per filter. Details for each tier of each filter are within the filters themselves. Both the "Guide Specific" and the "Everyone" filters are available on all platforms. If you click "Follow" next to the filter that you want, it'll automatically load to your filter list in-game when you login! And it automatically updates upon each login as well!
Passive Tree
Here's 3.10's Passive Tree:

- 3.10's Pastebin - https://pastebin.com/QeeHvsde - (Copy the Pastebin, open Path of Building, click on “New”, then click “Import/Export Build”, click “Import from Pastebin…”, paste the link.)
- 3.10's Passive Tree on PoE's website.
Ascendancy
As you go through the game you'll come across Trials of Ascendancy. Starting in Act 3 you'll see their value. Once you have completed all 6 of the first set of trails, you'll get to attempt your first Labyrinth (lab). Good luck! Upon completion Choose Chieftain. You get two ascendancy points per lab. There are four labs for a total of 8 points. (Redoing the same lab will not reward you with more ascendancy points if you've already completed it.)

You can spend your points in any order you like. This is my personal order:
- 1st Two Points - Tasalio, Cleansing Water. A busy node. You get life regen. You get lots more life regen if you've been hit by physical or fire damage from an enemy (not your RF). You can get ignited, but the ignite damage won't harm you (it does not affect how RF burns you). You gain 100% to your fire resist. (This is additive. You'll need 135% minimum for end game and Purity of Fire will take care of the rest :).) (This node is essential for running RF as early as possible without needing any items.)
- 2nd Two Points - Tawhoa, Forest's Strength. It gives a good chance to get an Endurance Charge whenever we use a Fire Skill (Fire spells linked to CwDT are excluded). It also gives us bonus damage per Endurance Charge. (Incinerate only has a chance at producing an Endurance Charge when you START channelling, not during channelling.)
- 3rd Two Points - Valako, Storm's Embrace. Gives bonus life regen per Endurance Charge and increases our Maximum Endurance Charge limit by 1.
- 4th Two Points - Ramako, Sun's Light. Damage.
Delirium Clusters
I haven't included any outside jewel sockets in the provided tree. This is on purpose though. Though most people play League, not everyone does. Delirium clusters are league specific. The solution that I decided is that people can choose which 3 passive points from the provided tree to sacrifice to get the jewel socket node based on their playstyle and drops (it'll be different for everyone). There are so many different types of jewels that can drop or be crafted that it really is a process of preference. Very few nodes on the passive tree are "required" nodes for the build to function. So most of the provided tree is can be easily sacrificed and made up for in the cluster system.
The skill tree is easy to understand:
You'll start as a Marauder. We start as a Marauder because there is only one subclass in the game that greatly increases our natural life regen. That's the Chieftain subclass (ascendancy). And to get there, you must start as a Marauder. The Chieftain also had some very compatible nodes for easy caps to fire resist (for RF) and Endurance Charges for defence (and more regen).

Levelling Path:
This build really benefits from every node we'll select on the tree. I suggest taking every node as it comes up, not really skipping anything. If I was to level this build again, I'd start south and then get every node/section as you cross it, heading north. The Passive Tree I have for you takes you to level 91. That'll be easy to get to. I'll let you choose what to pick after that. There were many great nodes (life regen, max life, damage) that I had a really hard time excluding. Pick whatever you like! Have fun!

Tree Focuses:
- Life Regen - The more the merrier. We want lots to sustain RF. It's awesome to see your life move up so fast without flask help.
- Maximum Life - Besides the obvious factor of "the more you have, the better...", the more life you have also improves the damage of RF.
- Endurance Charges - The tree gives us nodes that let us increase our maximum endurance charges from 3 to 7 :). It also gives us life regen per charge, increased AoE, and damage.
- Damage - Yup, damage :). My primary focus was RF. I didn't ignore Incinerate, but RF was the focus.
- Jewels - Jewel slots are amazing. Jewels are items you can find that you can actually allocate on your tree. They can give almost anything from health, damage, resists...anything. We will only have 1 jewel slot selected :(. What's really neat is you can swap jewels in and out of your passive tree anytime. As great as jewels are, I find managing them and remembering what I have exhausting. So I typically only have one jewel slot per character.

Don't forget about attributes. The tree almost provides all the attributes we need for our skills. You'll pass some nodes on the tree that give +30 Attributes. If you don't have items to cover what you're short in, feel free to select some of these as you pass them. You'll get respec points that will let you remove them later once you have better gear.

Now, feel free to modify this is anyway. This is just my preference for easy Solo Self Found.

Take your time to look at each skill as they come along. Some of the nodes are pretty dramatic. Check the "Build Mechanics" section for explanations.

Some quests earn you respec points in case you regret any decisions you made on the tree. You can also use Orbs of Regret for the same thing.
Pantheon
Major God:
- Soul of Arakaali - It's only for the first perk. The 5% reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time means we take less damage from RF.

Minor God:
- Anything you want.
Bandits
With the Bandits in Act 2, I kill them all for the extra 2 skill points. You, of course, do what you like.
Attributes
You'll get most of the attributes that you require to use your gems from the tree. You'll need a little bit of Dexterity.

You'll Be Short:
Strength: 0
Dexterity: 24
Intelligence: 21

Needing 24 Dex and 21 Int. isn't a lot. It'll be easy to make up the difference (though, 20 of our 44 Dex comes in the second half of the suggested tree). Amulets are an easy way to help attribute troubles early on while levelling. Though we barely need any Intelligence, it'll typically come late in the tree. So don't pass by Int. mods apathetically.

From the Tree You'll Get:
Strength: 392
Dexterity: 44
Intelligence: 134

Your Gems Need:
Strength: 155
Dexterity: 68
Intelligence: 155

Gameplay (How the Build Functions When It's All Setup)
Once setup, this build is really easy to play.

Quick Version: Walkthrough enemies enemies to kill them. Hold down Incinerate on the enemies that don't die right away. Everything else is automatic!

The Detailed Version: The Gems section has more detail than I like, but I don't find a point in explaining what each gem does somewhere that the gems aren't listed. So if some of this is redundant, my apologies. I will also explain the mechanics that this build uses in the build mechanics section (for those that aren't familiar with certain terms). This build is as easy as it sounds (once it's setup) but lots happens in the background. So let's start at the beginning.

Start:
You turn on Righteous Fire and your auras and then enter combat. You'll start off with only one Endurance Charge that's permanent. This build is really strong when all 7 charges are up and going. It doesn't take long, but be aware that you'll be short a lot of nice perks (both offensive and defensive) right off the bat. You still need to enter combat but it's just something to keep in mind at the beginning of each fight.

Active Skills:
Your Righteous Fire skill will be enough to kill all normal enemies. And that's as simple as simple gets; get an enemy inside your Righteous Fire and they burn. For enemies that take a little bit longer, we have our Incinerate skill. Incinerate does decent damage as a 4 link on its own, but the supports we have for it also improve the damage of Righteous Fire!

As we channel Incinerate, gains Inspiration Charges. We'll very quickly end up with 5 charges. Each charge gives 7% more elemental damage. That damage bonus applies to all skills that are linked with their own Inspiration Support! So when we aren't channelling Incinerate, RF is technically a 4 link (if you have it in a 5 link). That's not a big deal at all though because we only use Incinerate when the enemies are big anyway. RF kills all the normal enemies quickly enough.

Infused Channelling is also linked to Incinerate. Incinerate is a fire skill and has a fire tag at the top of the gem description. So, because of Infused Channelling being linked to a fire skill (Incinerate), while we channel Incinerate we take 8% less fire damage from Hits (not Damage Over Time), and we give all our fire skills 10% more damage as well! So Incinerate not only is extra damage on its own but it also makes RF stronger too!

When We Get Hit:
This is a biggie. All of the following either happens because of perks on the tree or from our Cast when Damage Taken links. Ok...

When we get hit:
- Wave of Conviction gets cast which applies Fire Exposure to all it hits giving enemies -25% to their Fire Resistance (they take more fire damage).
- Our curse is applied by Wave of Conviction. I mostly use Flammability which also greatly reduces the fire resist of enemies. (This stacks with Wave of Conviction.)
- Purifying Flame is also cast which puts Consecrated Ground on the ground everywhere it hits. Consecrated Ground gives us life regen while we stand in it. At the end of a fight, you'll see it everywhere.
- Frost Bomb gets cast and it dramatically reduces the life regen of enemies which is a big deal for DoT builds like ours.
- Combustion is applied by Purifying Flame. Because of Combustion, when Purifying Flame Ignites on enemy, that enemy has lower Fire Resist. (This stacks with the other methods of lowered fire resist.) So, of course, this increases the damage of all our other fire skills.
- When we're Hit with Fire, we have 50% increased Life Recovery (Life Recovery applies to all methods of getting life (flasks and regen)).
- We have a 35% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when we use a Fire Skill. (Our Fire Spells that we have linked to Cast when Damage Taken do not count as US casting.) Also, using Incinerate obviously counts too. But only the initiation of the skill. Continuing to channel Incinerate does not count as casting over and over. You have to stop and start Incinerate to get a new 35% chance. That's not important though. We'll always be full on charges.
- Every time we get Hit we have a 20% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Hit.
- Once we've taken a bit more damage than just one hit, both Stone Golem and Molten Shell will automatically cast. They're attached to a full level CwDT so that they can simply be ignored. This build is always taking damage. So these two skills will always be active (save for Molten Shell's cooldown).

On Kill:
- Each kill we make has a 5% chance for us to gain an Endurance Charge.

Perks
- We take 10% of all physical damage as fire damage...which we resist quite well.
- We can't be Ignited. Neat and helpful.
- Enemies can't leech from us. Also neat and helpful.

Elemental Overload (EO):
- This Passive Tree node is explained in the Build Mechanics section but I singled it out here simply to show when it's get's proc'd (turned on). Elemental Overload procs when we hit with a Critical Strike. We don't focus on Crit's at all in this build but with all the skills that we have that Hit, it isn't an issue. Every skill we have has a chance to Crit except for RF. Every "tick" while Channelling Incinerate has a chance to Crit as well. Only our Golem 's crits don't count towards OE. You'll find that EO is almost always on. Our spells are constantly getting cast. If it's not, it's because we're barely getting touched and we don't need it on anyway.

Endurance Charges:
Endurance Charges are the focus of this build. Why? Just cause I like charges and I think it's neat to revolve around them. Here is what we get from per Endurance Charge (this is all added together from all aspects of the build):

- 10% increased damage (x7=70%)
- 1.1% life regen (x7=7.7%)
- 3% increase AOE per charge (x7=21%)
- 4% Physical Damage Reduction (x7=28%)
- 4% to all Elemental Resistances (x7=28%)

We'll have 7 Endurance Charges. So that's pretty cool :).

Remember! If a charge is lost, we gain 3% MORE damage per lost charge for 4 seconds. This only counts for lost charges. It does not count charges that are permanent (we'll have an increase to our minimum charges...so we'll always have one charge around us).

See? Easy. Just walk, talk, snack, and burn.
Media (Videos/Filters/Tools/Links/Social Media)
Videos:
- 3.10's Gameplay Example Video
- My ENDURING FIRE playlist shows my most recent sessions with the build.
- My broadcast channel. Mixer keeps the last 14 days worth of broadcasts. I don't always play awake, but I'd rather play than not :).

Filters:
- I make my own filters AND YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOVE THEM! Just kidding...but they are awesome. They will make looting a MUCH more relaxing experience. They only filter gear. So if you don't want to miss out on ANY currency these are perfect for you. One filter is guide specific (it only displays gear relevant to all my guides) and the other is a global filter for any build. There are four tiers of strictness per filter. Details for each tier of each filter are within the filters themselves. Both the "Guide Specific" and the "Everyone" filters are available on all platforms. If you click "Follow" next to the filter that you want, it'll automatically load to your filter list in-game when you login! And it automatically updates upon each login as well!

Social:
- Forever Exiled - A Path of Exile Podcast is a PoE podcast hosted by both Tagz and myself. We talk about everything Path of Exile...and only PoE. If you're looking for a podcast run by casual gamers but lovers of PoE, feel free to check it out!
- My Twitter. I only use my twitter account to give updates on PoE stuff like my guides and filters. I don't use Twitter for anything personal. So if you want updates about when guides are done or filter corrections have been updated, feel free to follow.

Software:
- PoEMate - My primary build planning tool. It's mobile. (If the link doesn't work in your area, just search PoEMate in your mobile store. Hopefully it's available in your region. Every league it's updated faster than any other tool I use.)
- Path of Building - The desktop character planner everyone else uses, and me too of course.
- Yolo Mouse - If you have a hard time keeping track of your mouse during gameplay, try this out. I use it for all my PC games and I'd die 100x more in PoE if it wasn't for this little program.

Build Links:
- 3.10's Pastebin - https://pastebin.com/QeeHvsde - (Copy the Pastebin, open Path of Building, click on “New”, then click “Import/Export Build”, click “Import from Pastebin…”, paste the link.)
- 3.10's Passive Tree on PoE's website.
The guide continues below.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Jun 18, 2020, 4:17:14 AM
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2020, 4:16:37 AM
Levelling
SHUT UP Wrecker! I JUST WANT TO PLAY! (3.10's guide in one picture)
Ok! Yikes...you could have at least said "please" or something...

In my opinion, there are two types of "levellers" in PoE:

1. The first is a player that knows the game well enough that, no matter the guide/build, they have no need for direction.
2. The second is a player that wants to be able to level like the person I just mentioned.

Though newer PoE players may find PoE daunting, I feel the most efficient way to learn PoE is to make decisions for yourself. I think you'll be surprised how quickly you catch on to each mechanic you start playing with. So this section won't be about holding your hand and giving you a step by step process. It'll guide and encourage you to choose between the pros and cons your character will constantly face...while levelling and selecting gear. I know, I know, you hate me. But maybe you'll thank me later? Maybe?

(Remember, I have some tips for new players in my One Stop Shop that'll help in the overall PoE experience that any levelling process will benefit from. Below are tips for levelling this character, not general levelling tips.)

Where to Get All the Gems You'll Need
There are two NPCs that sell all purchasable gems: the first one is Siosa in the Library in Act 3 (you have to do his quest first (the Library is connected to The Imperial Gardens)), the second NPC is Lilly Roth in Act 6 (Do her quest in Act 6).

Act 1 - Breaking Some Eggs - Reward - Level 4 - Molten Shell
Act 1 - The Caged Brute - Purchase - Level 8 - Combustion Support
Act 2 - The Root of the Problem - Purchase - Level 16 - Righteous Fire
Act 3 - Lost in Love - Purchase - Level 24 - Flammability
Act 3 - Lost in Love - Purchase - Level 24 - Purity of Fire
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 1 - Arcane Surge Support
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 1 - Purifying Flame
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 4 - Frost Bomb
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 4 - Infused Channelling Support
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 10 - Clarity
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 12 - Incinerate
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 16 - Wave of Conviction
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 18 - Concentrated Effect Support
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 18 - Elemental Focus Support
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 24 - Malevolence
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 31 - Burning Damage Support
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 31 - Efficacy Support
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 31 - Inspiration Support x2
Act 4 - Breaking the Seal - Reward - Level 34 - Summon Stone Golem
Act 4 - The Eternal Nightmare - Purchase - Level 38 - Cast when Damage Taken Support x3
Act 4 - The Eternal Nightmare - Purchase - Level 38 - Curse on Hit Support

(Let me know if you see any errors in the list.)
Which Quests to Do?
- I suggest doing every quest in the game. It doesn't take too much longer and you'll get some nice bonus gear to help the SSF process. For those that just want to rush to the Endgame, here's a link to all the quests that give Passive Points as a reward. You don't want to miss those.

Bandits
- With the Bandits in Act 2, I kill them all for the extra 2 skill points. You, of course, do what you like.

The Lord's Labyrinth
- Here's a list of all the lab trials for the first three labyrinths (the trials for the fourth lab are found randomly in endgame maps).

How to Level the Build
You Can't Sustain RF Right Away
- As mentioned, everyone has a different way that they prefer to level. Righteous Fire builds are really tricky to level on paper. It's not that difficult when you're actually in-game, but you will still need to be patient. You can get the RF gem at level 16, but even with all the perfect uniques, you won't be able to sustain the skill. If you're playing SSF, you likely won't be able to sustain RF until you're around a character level in the mid-'50s.

Here's the Part That's Tricky
- Because I design my builds for SSF and not requiring any specific gear or mods, I focused heavily on Maximum Life and Life Regen (and of course fire damage). And since we'll only be using spells later on, there is no investment in the tree for Physical or Attack Damage. Nor is there any investment into accuracy. So the higher the level we get, the less accurate our melee attacks will be.
- The Chieftain, as it stands, gets a lot of melee (attack) skills through quest rewards (and purchase) and not many spells. Spells would be perfect because spells always Hit and would better suit a passive tree that scales with fire and has no accuracy investment.

What Skills Should You Use Until RF Can Be Sustained?
- Spells would be perfect because spells don't require accuracy. Instead, they cost tons of mana. But mana is an easier obstacle to overcome than accuracy since it's easy to use mana flasks. Holy Flame Totem, Fireball, and Firestorm are spells that can be earned naturally really early. They suit the build well. Spell Totem is also naturally earned and may be more to your liking linked to the spells above.
- Molten Strike and Infernal Blow are two fire-based Attacks available in the first act that requires melee (of course) but won't be useless to us if melee is your preference. You could also pick any melee skill and just add Added Fire Damage to it too. So AoE's like Ground Slam or Sunder would do great too. For me, if I was going melee, I'd prefer AoE attacks to single target hits.

The Long Road
- When you saw that RF looks like an aura that magically kills people you looked for a catch. You saw the consequence; the easy endgame comes at the cost of the skill eating your life away...fast. That's not that big of a deal...but getting there takes time. So levelling with skills that don't exactly match our build will require patience. Levelling an RF build isn't as quick as other builds. Be patient, you know the reward is coming. Like I said, without gear, you should be able to sustain RF around the mid-'50's.

Passive Tree
- You can select whatever path you want in the passive tree provided. I suggest starting as far South as possible and working your way north, without skipping any nodes. The reason I suggest not skipping nodes is that you'll need a good balance of life, life regen, and damage. Skipping nodes to focus on only one aspect of the build will leave you vulnerable in another.
- In terms of which Ascendancy to go for first, the choice is up to you. If you go for Tasalio, you gain 100% to your fire resist. That coupled with Purity of Fire and you can permanently ignore fire resist mods on items. But Valako is what gives us the most life regen. I based this build around Endurance Charges. So LOTS of our life regen comes from Endurance Charges. Which of these two Ascendanies you leave for third is up to you. Do you want to worry about fire resist on gear while you level or not? Tough call. (You'll make the wrong choice, don't worry ;).)

How To Sustain RF as Early as Possible
- Select all the nodes on the Passive Tree as they come. Get all the South nodes first, then work your way up. Don't skip any. (The Life Regen per Endurance Charge nodes are the MOST important.)
- Equip and start levelling your Stone Golem as soon as it's available.
- Equip and start levelling your Purity of Fire as soon as it's available.
- Fight on Consecrated Ground (Holy Flame Totem, Purifying Flame, Consecrated Path, Sulphur Flask).
- By the time you kill Arakaali (the Spider Boss in Act 7) you can select the Pantheon option that unlocks (Soul of Arakaali). Have that and the minor God, Soul of Abberath selected.
- Do the first 3 suggested Ascendancies.
- Keep those Endurance charges up :). (Enduring Cry is awesome for this.)
- The Vitality aura and a Ruby Flask don't hurt either.

Sooooo, goooood luuuuuck. RF is totally worth it. Just don't have any money on the line if you're racing your friends to endgame. ;)
Build Mechanics Explained for New Players
Cast when Damage Taken
Cast when Damage Taken (CwDT) is a gem that automatically casts linked spells (not attacks) when your character takes a certain amount of damage. The lower the level of CwDT, the less damage it needs to cast its linked spells. The higher the level of CwDT, the more damage it needs to cast linked gems.

CwDT cannot support ACTIVE spells with a higher player level requirement than that of the CwDT gem itself. For spells to be cast by CwDT, the spell has to be within the required level listed on the gem. As you level gems, you'll see that they all have certain player levels you have to be in order to use them. CwDT does too. You'll notice in the CwDT gem description that it'll only cast spells under a certain required level. That requirement level goes up as CwDT levels. Linked SUPPORT gems have no boundaries and can be fully levelled.

The benefit to a high-level CwDT at a high level is that we can have high-level gems attached to it (Stone Golem). The benefit to a low-level CwDT is that you can have spells being cast frequently. Good for utility spells (applying curses and such).

You can't manually cast spells that are linked to CwDT and within CwDT's gem requirement level.

For our build, the order of gems linked to CwDT does not matter.
Curses
Curses are debuffs that you can put on an enemy. There are quite a few curses in the game, not all of them are beneficial to every build. In this build, you can pick anyone you want.

By default in POE, every character can only apply one curse per enemy. There are ways to increase this limit, but we won't with this build.

Unless an enemy is "Hexproof" (curse proof), our curse will work. Curses are 33% less effective against Area/Map bosses and 66% less effective against the Shaper and his Guardians unless otherwise stated on the gem.
Elemental Overload
Elemental Overload is a node on the passive tree that gives us tons of bonus elemental damage at the cost of not being able to deal any critical strike damage. We can still deal critical strikes, we just won't deal critical damage based on our critical multiplier.

That's perfect for us. We have spells that are constantly hitting enemies. So even though we don't have any investment in increasing our crit chance, we have enough skills hitting enemies all the time that we're bound to get a crit once every 8 seconds...as long as we're in combat. I think you'll be surprised how often Elemental Overload is active with 0 investment.
Endurance Charges
There are three types of Charges in the game. Each character has a default limit of 3 for each type. We'll be focusing on Endurance Charges. Endurance Charges give 4% physical reduction, elemental resists and life regen per charge. Ours will also give us life regen, increased AoE, and Damage. We'll be picking up a few nodes on the tree that'll increase our max Endurance charge limit up to 7.

Charges have a duration. While you have Endurance Charges, earning any amount of Endurance Charges will refresh the duration for ALL Endurance Charges (they all share the same duration).

Don't be discouraged if your Endurance Charges Expire. I doubt they will...but if they do, remember that we get bonus damage for a little while per Endurance Charge we lost.
Exposure
Enemies can have their resists lowered in a few different ways. They all stack together. So if Spell A and Spell B both lowered an enemy resistance by 10, the enemy would be -20 to that resist. Exposure stacks with other sources of lowering resists, but it doesn't stack with itself. So if two skills that apply Exposure of the same element are applied to the same enemy, they won't stack. Only the strongest will be applied.
Righteous Fire
Righteous Fire(RF) can be over-thought quite easily. I will simplify it.
-It's a skill that, once it's turned on, is always on and can only be turned off in three ways: Dying, going through a loading screen, or using a flask that removes Burning (a flask of dousing).
-It does fire damage to all it touches.
-It is Damage Over Time, therefore it does not Hit. Many mechanics in this game require a Hit to be activated (such as Leech and Penetration).
-RF burns you with fire damage. To sustain it, you need the highest Fire resistance you can get. Normal Fire Resistance is capped at 75%. Increasing the Fire Res. cap decreases the amount of damage you take from RF. Life Regeneration takes care of the rest.
-RF is a skill that typically can only be used late in the story. It can be sustained early-ish but you'll need to be attentive with it until later in the game. But once you get it, just socket it and start levelling it.
-While RF is on, it gives a damage boost to the spell damage of all your OTHER spells (not itself).
Vaal Skills
Vaal skills are super versions of normal skills that have a duration and cooldown given to them. We're hoping to use Vaal Righteous Fire. Early on in the game Vaal skills typically only drop in Corrupted areas (though as the game progresses you'll find them a little more often.) Corrupted areas can be randomly found attached to maps as a side area. Kill the boss inside these areas, loot their "stash", and hope you get the Vaal skill you want.

Vaal RF gives you both the RF skill and Vaal RF in one gem. Both skills require their own key bind/button. You can use RF like usual but the Vaal skill requires you to kill enemies, or damage Rare or Unique enemies. Once the skill is ready to use, you can use the skill anytime. But remember, any loading screen in the game automatically resets the Vaal skill and it needs to be refilled. So don't save it too long (boss arena doors don't have load screens (except for The Lord's Labyrinth). Once the skill has been used it'll have a short duration where the skill can't refill.

Vaal RF takes a chunk of your health to cast but doesn't constantly hurt you as the normal RF does. It then does insanely good damage for a duration, then expires and needs to be refilled.
Endgame Mods to Avoid
At the end of the game, the levels (maps) you try and clear will have random modifiers (mods) allocated to them. There are A LOT of mods that can go on a map.

There is only one mod that we can't run: The No Mana and Life Regen mod. We need Life Regen for RF. But that's it! Just the one mod!

Some mods will be inconvenient, but they won't be impossible to run:
- Negatives to maximum resists hurts RF.
- Slower mana and life regen also make life rough for RF but it's not impossible by any means.
- Elemental Reflect means no Incinerate.

You'll learn your personal preferences over time, but only No Mana and Life Regen should be avoided.
My Filters
Oh my goodness! A link! You should click on it. Definitely. WOW! Look at all those pretty green FOLLOW buttons. You should press them all ;).
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Wrecker_of_Days/item-filters

I LOVE FILTERS! So, I make my own filters! THEY ARE AMAZING ;). For me, making filters is just as fun as playing Path of Exile. If you're looking to cut down on the amount of garbage on your screen but don't actually want to miss anything, my filters are right up your alley. They only filter equippable items. Everything else will show. I've made two types of filters:

1 - A filter that only shows gear relevant to my guides.
2 - A filter for everyone that's relevant for all builds.

Each of the above filters has 4 tiers of strictness you'll want to Follow:

1. Starting Off (Used for levelling until you're mapping comfortably.)
2. Tops-84s-Fancies-Atlas (Used when you are only looking for the top bases of each class.)
3. 84s-Fancies-Atlas (Used when you only care about gear item level 84+.)
4. Fancies-Atlas (Used when you only want Fancy gear like Atlas Drops, Influenced gear, etc.)

The descriptions of each are on the filter page, with all the details you want, explained within.

(Because I have two filters (2), each with four tiers(2*4=8), posted for all 3 platforms (2*4*3=24), my filter list is quite large. So just be sure you're Following the filters you want for the platform you want. It's easy to mix it up with a list that large.)

Please let me know if you have any feedback or see any errors you may find within the filters...otherwise, I hope they enhance your PoE experience!

If my filters interest you, once you've clicked on the provided link, click "Follow" next to the filter(s) that you want. It'll automatically load to your filter list in-game when you login AND it automatically updates upon each login as well!
Forever Exiled - A Path of Exile Podcast
https://foreverexiled.com/

If you're looking for a Podcast that's 100% Path of Exile, my buddy Tagz and I have exactly that! A podcast that is 100% about Path of Exile! We put out an episode once a week and talk about all things Path of Exile 100% of the time.

Tagz started playing Path of Exile 100% of the time in Beta (April 2012) and I started playing Path of Exile 100% of the time in 2014. We play Path of Exile completely different, 100%. (His ways suck 100%, mine don't...100%. (In other words, he crushes Path of Exile 100% and I hate him for it...100% true.))

If you check out the podcast, let us know what you think. We've grown like crazy! 100% Serious. It's insane. So the more feedback we get the better.

Thanks 100% for the listens!
Awesome. So if you have any questions let me know and I'll respond the best I can. Don't feel embarrassed. Ask anything you like. It's easy to miss/overlook details in the guide or on the wiki. Likely someone else wants to know the answer too :). (I likely won't have time to evaluate characters (sorry!) but I've listed in general what mods to look for on your items so you know what to look for and improve upon. Don't forget to check my One Stop Shop for tips if you're new too.)

Replies: Feel free to respond to other players' posts! The more that's out there, the more we learn. Please be kind, respectful, and theoretical (not a Know-It-All) when helping others out. I will happily respond to questions but please note that I have multiple guides and I'd like to respond to each equally. I’ll do my best to get back to you as quickly as possible but set your expectations that I'll respond to each guide once a week. (Too much time responding to guides makes an unhappy spouse...an unhappy spouse means less time for guide replies...less time for guide replies makes an unhappy me...Unhappy spouse + unhappy me = an epic hockey fight with sweet uppercuts which I would obviously lose...a lost hockey fight against my spouse = busted hands that I can't type with, no teeth to voice type with, and black eyes that I can't read with. So one build a day, m'kay? K.)

Here's a list of my OTHER GUIDES if you're interested :).

OH! Don't forget, to support GGG by buying a skin for all your favourite skills you use. They last forever, you look rad, and it keeps PoE going too :).

Double OH! I make a new thread every league for every guide I do. So all the comments, questions, and answers you read are all relevant for this current expansion. (At the end of a league I post links in the previous guide to guide players to the newest rendition of the build.)

Tripple Oh! Please let me know if you see any errors. I'll fix them as soon as possible!

Change Log (for Returning Players)
- I opted for more damage now that Metamorph is core and the new endgame has been stabilized.
- To add more damage I added Incinerate as a 4 link and removed EE from the tree. (No more Cyclone.) Incinerate, Inspiration Charges, Infused Channelling, and Combustion give us WAY more damage than EE could have...and now we don't have to worry about conflicting damage mods while gearing :)
- I also modified the tree a bit so we're down to 195% life instead of 220% but with more damage nodes.
- So some of the gems have changed but it shouldn't be too difficult to apply if you're playing standard.
- I included a blurb on Delirium Clusters.
K. Done. Happy gaming :).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Jun 16, 2020, 1:46:22 AM
Any tips how to start leveling? I would love to start league with it but I'm clueless how to start.
"
omgomgxd123 wrote:
Any tips how to start leveling? I would love to start league with it but I'm clueless how to start.

In the "For New-ish Players (How I Play/Build Mechanics/Newbie Tips)" dropdown he got one called "Trying to Sustain RF as Early as Possible" which gives some general tips for early RF.

Some of the low lvl uniques that can help you lvl as RF is Kikazaru(ring), Shaper's Seed(amulet) and Springleaf(shield) as all three of them gives life regen and other than that its just items that increases fire resistance and gives endurance charges for lower damage taken.
"
"
omgomgxd123 wrote:

In the "For New-ish Players (How I Play/Build Mechanics/Newbie Tips)" dropdown he got one called "Trying to Sustain RF as Early as Possible" which gives some general tips for early RF.

Some of the low lvl uniques that can help you lvl as RF is Kikazaru(ring), Shaper's Seed(amulet) and Springleaf(shield) as all three of them gives life regen and other than that its just items that increases fire resistance and gives endurance charges for lower damage taken.
Hey omgomgxd123 & Zehelius_Thoris!

I'll be greatly improving the levelling section of this guide as soon as I can. It won't be in time for league start though. So here's what I can give you without knowing your playstyle. Starting off with RF as a league starter isn't difficult, but it isn't fast. That's because you can't use RF right when you get it. I like to use it as early as possible (and die lots) as I level. Not many do. So you have to pick a skill you like to level with (as a league start it'd be one that the Class can get naturally). Because most RF builds don't invest in accuracy, the levelling can be slow until you get a fire spell (which doesn't need the accuracy). RF builds are typically slow levellers and get really strong as the game progresses. As

I like to use skills like Molten Strike, Holy Flame Totem, or Sunder as I'm levelling. As Zehelius_Thoris pointed out, you won't be able to really sustain RF until around the mid-'50s. If you're eager to run RF too early, make sure your fire resistance is always maxed out, that you have a Ruby Flask, life flasks, Enduring Cry, and Consecrated Ground (like a flask or HFT).

I hope that helps! Please ask whatever questions you like. (And thanks Zehelius_Thoris!)

Annnnnd

It's finally here!! Thanks for an awesome guide Wrecker. This is gonna be my league starter.

Small details:
- We don't use Holy Relic anymore, so please remove it in your "leveling" section.
- There's no 3.9 build in the history. I think it was a great league and a great build.
"
"
"
omgomgxd123 wrote:

Hey omgomgxd123 & Zehelius_Thoris!

I'll be greatly improving the levelling section of this guide as soon as I can. It won't be in time for league start though. So here's what I can give you without knowing your playstyle. Starting off with RF as a league starter isn't difficult, but it isn't fast. That's because you can't use RF right when you get it. I like to use it as early as possible (and die lots) as I level. Not many do. So you have to pick a skill you like to level with (as a league start it'd be one that the Class can get naturally). Because most RF builds don't invest in accuracy, the levelling can be slow until you get a fire spell (which doesn't need the accuracy). RF builds are typically slow levellers and get really strong as the game progresses. As

I like to use skills like Molten Strike, Holy Flame Totem, or Sunder as I'm levelling. As Zehelius_Thoris pointed out, you won't be able to really sustain RF until around the mid-'50s. If you're eager to run RF too early, make sure your fire resistance is always maxed out, that you have a Ruby Flask, life flasks, Enduring Cry, and Consecrated Ground (like a flask or HFT).

I hope that helps! Please ask whatever questions you like. (And thanks Zehelius_Thoris!)

Thank you a lot. I'm totally gonna try this out <3
Hey dude great guide but where is your movement skill? :D
"
mr_headcut wrote:
It's finally here!! Thanks for an awesome guide Wrecker. This is gonna be my league starter.

Small details:
- We don't use Holy Relic anymore, so please remove it in your "leveling" section.
- There's no 3.9 build in the history. I think it was a great league and a great build.
Thanks mr_headcut! You rock :).

I totally forgot to "Ctrl F" Summon Holy Relic in my guide! Thanks for pointing it out. I have fixed it. And I'll fix the Build History right after I "revamp" the order of the guide.

Thanks for the fixes, attention to detail, and excitement! Good luck with 3.10! I really want to use this as a league starter as well...but I did last league and it's another guide's turn :(.

Annnnnd

"
omgomgxd123 wrote:
Thank you a lot. I'm totally gonna try this out <3
Sweet. I won't forget that I haven't posted a better levelling section yet though, so ask whatever questions you want about anything, ya?

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info