3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

"
phaladina wrote:
okey, so I made it to 65, and I dont see HOW you can keep RF with out Rise of the phoenix, so I got my self that, so now I can keep RF going ,good, second problem is that we really cant take a hit, some bosses or other assentened named, have some hard hitting blows, and with around 99% of your life regen taken up by RF, the regen cant keep you alive,

so I dont see how this build will work out. we need items that aint in the game, like an extra 5-8% to max fire resist, and properly 5-10% of life pr sec more.

so if anyone can crack this, I'll be happy.

I would love to look into it if you change your profile to public characters so i can check your chars passives and gear
"
"
phaladina wrote:
okey, so I made it to 65, and I dont see HOW you can keep RF with out Rise of the phoenix, so I got my self that, so now I can keep RF going ,good, second problem is that we really cant take a hit, some bosses or other assentened named, have some hard hitting blows, and with around 99% of your life regen taken up by RF, the regen cant keep you alive,

so I dont see how this build will work out. we need items that aint in the game, like an extra 5-8% to max fire resist, and properly 5-10% of life pr sec more.

I would love to look into it if you change your profile to public characters so i can check your chars passives and gear

okey I think I have done that now.

" wish there was a less confused way to see it "
"
phaladina wrote:

I got to 66 yesterday (almost) without buying any gear, and it was smoooooth. I did it in softcore, but try to clear the story in an SSF manner.
It's just almost without buying gear because I bought a 5 linked white chest (dirt cheap) yesterday, just to have enough support for RF. Those support gems helped with damage, so I doubt it has anything with the HP regen for RF.

From my experience, it was totally possible to sustain RF from around lvl 55 (after the 2nd Lab). So to emphasize this again, I had no unique while lvling, not even the Kaom ring (a friend sent me today). All I had was HP and HP regen, a lot of resistance, and following Wrecker's advice (passive tree, Pantheon, etc.)

The point is, you can't face tank all the bosses just yet, especially those with Chaos damage. But my char could tank very well most of them, like I need to move every 10 seconds or more.

These are my items which are, as you can see, very average. Some of them are new, so my gear for lvling was even worse.

Best luck to you man, as others suggest, make your char public so we may take a look and give advice. I'm a noob myself, but this build has been so fun and I didn't feel any of your frustration while lvling.
Hi Wrecker, I followed your guide and it was fantastic. I really like the style, seeing mobs' hp bars go down is so satisfying, and I have just enough things to care about (HP, boss skills, etc) so it's chilling WITHOUT being boring. Thanks a lot for your wonderful dedication.

Question: Why shouldn't we use wands? Maybe "spell damage" doesn't apply to our skills? Sorry I'm too noob to even know where to find and read this.
Anyway, I'm using a wand until I get into trouble :D, since I enjoy looking at a bald barbarian holding a big ass shield AND A WAND! It's just too fun to screenshot and send my friends haha

Observation: I think Frostbomb should stop lvling at lvl 11, since CwDT 2 cannot support gems that require lvl 41 or more.

Thanks again for an amazing guide Wrecker. To the Wraeclast!
Last edited by mr_headcut on Mar 16, 2020, 7:34:14 AM
<duplicated>
Last edited by mr_headcut on Mar 16, 2020, 7:29:40 AM
"
mr_headcut wrote:
Hi Wrecker, I followed your guide and it was fantastic. I really like the style, seeing mobs' hp bars go down is so satisfying, and I have just enough things to care about (HP, boss skills, etc) so it's chilling WITHOUT being boring. Thanks a lot for your wonderful dedication.

Question: Why shouldn't we use wands? Maybe "spell damage" doesn't apply to our skills? Sorry I'm too noob to even know where to find and read this.
Anyway, I'm using a wand until I get into trouble :D, since I enjoy looking at a bald barbarian holding a big ass shield AND A WAND! It's just too fun to screenshot and send my friends haha

Observation: I think Frostbomb should stop lvling at lvl 11, since CwDT 2 cannot support gems that require lvl 41 or more.

"

RF benefits from:
- Increased Elemental Damage
- Increased Fire Damage
- Increases to Damage
- Increases to Area Damage
- Burning Damage
- Damage Over Time
- Fire Damage Over Time Multiplier
- "More" of any of the above. In PoE, the term "More" is much stronger than "Increased". So choose "More" over "Increased" when you can.

RF does NOT benefit from (But Incinerate does:
- Increased Spell Damage
- Adding Fire Damage to Spells
- Fire (or Elemental) Penetration.

**A mod that "Adds Fire Damage" without specifying Spells only applies to Attacks.
"
phaladina wrote:
"
"
phaladina wrote:

okey I think I have done that now.

" wish there was a less confused way to see it "

Hey,

Use a ruby flask for some life recovery boost.
In general get used to use a utility flask before every mob group (granite/jade and so on)
Personally i would remove frost bomb and add something like "Cast when damage take,immortal call/moteln shell,increased duration,enfeeble/wave of conviction?"
Add "Flesh and Stone" to get a active Sand stance to get 50% evade in meele range

Last edited by oNcLe on Mar 19, 2020, 3:19:52 AM
Build is ok, I feel like it needs more damage mitigation though. Level 83. I'm at 5 Endurance charges and when a Delirium mob spawns I have to phase and gtfo fast or I'm murdered fast. Obviously it's close to league start so items are meh. Not sure if I'll push it farther or just swap build to a lab runner.

"
mr_headcut wrote:
"
phaladina wrote:

I got to 66 yesterday (almost) without buying any gear, and it was smoooooth. I did it in softcore, but try to clear the story in an SSF manner.
It's just almost without buying gear because I bought a 5 linked white chest (dirt cheap) yesterday, just to have enough support for RF. Those support gems helped with damage, so I doubt it has anything with the HP regen for RF.

From my experience, it was totally possible to sustain RF from around lvl 55 (after the 2nd Lab). So to emphasize this again, I had no unique while lvling, not even the Kaom ring (a friend sent me today). All I had was HP and HP regen, a lot of resistance, and following Wrecker's advice (passive tree, Pantheon, etc.)

The point is, you can't face tank all the bosses just yet, especially those with Chaos damage. But my char could tank very well most of them, like I need to move every 10 seconds or more.

These are my items which are, as you can see, very average. Some of them are new, so my gear for lvling was even worse.

Best luck to you man, as others suggest, make your char public so we may take a look and give advice. I'm a noob myself, but this build has been so fun and I didn't feel any of your frustration while lvling.

Thanks, my char should be public now, unless something is wrong, its a bit messy on how to.

your items looks pretty much like mine,
zehelius_thoris surgested me trying his item set up with shapers seed and the ambu's charge and a Spring Leaf. but thats alot of Stat Shuffleing I need to do, so will have to wait until I have some Chaos to work with.
so fare my problem is surviving, im getting hammerd down so fast, un tier 1 maps, and I can forget about doing merciless Lab for now.
Last edited by phaladina on Mar 16, 2020, 10:15:06 AM
"
Darkonyan wrote:
Spoiler
"
mr_headcut wrote:

"

RF benefits from:
- Increased Elemental Damage
- Increased Fire Damage
- Increases to Damage
- Increases to Area Damage
- Burning Damage
- Damage Over Time
- Fire Damage Over Time Multiplier
- "More" of any of the above. In PoE, the term "More" is much stronger than "Increased". So choose "More" over "Increased" when you can.

RF does NOT benefit from (But Incinerate does:
- Increased Spell Damage
- Adding Fire Damage to Spells
- Fire (or Elemental) Penetration.

**A mod that "Adds Fire Damage" without specifying Spells only applies to Attacks.

Thank you!!! I was blind :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info