[3.10] Wallach's Hierophant Holy Flame Totems (Full Simulacrum Clear)

Hi Wallach thanks for this guide i have a question please, i don't wanna to run that multiple totem setup for debuff do you mind to remind me the 3.9 setup that worked on this place please?
"
Seivelun wrote:
"
PapaSmurfbk wrote:
what do you think of the Tukohama's Fortress Ebony Tower Shield ?

I tried it, dropped it immediately. You'd need to overhaul this build considerably because mana is such a big part of it. Even as a starter, it's not good imo because you lose a lot of survivability.

I picked up a shaper shield with +1 totems for around 35c. The rest of the shield is terrible but the +1 totems is a huge boost and well worth not dealing with Blood Magic.

yea I got it and thought herald of ash would work with it. but it doesn't.

on Circle of Anguish Synthesised Ruby Ring do I need buff effect or damage?
Last edited by PapaSmurfbk on Mar 16, 2020, 10:54:50 PM

Cluster jewels have been fun to look into this league. Ran into this lil guy and was impressed with how much projectile speed is helping, especially with how rippy the league is as you can get more distance. Also frees you up for the DPS helm enchants. Thoughts on running this over other passives out there?
Last edited by Seivelun on Mar 16, 2020, 11:54:05 PM
"
Seivelun wrote:

Cluster jewels have been fun to look into this league. Ran into this lil guy and was impressed with how much projectile speed is helping, especially with how rippy the league is as you can get more distance. Also frees you up for the DPS helm enchants. Thoughts on running this over other passives out there?

I wanted to try and fit Streamlined in myself, but I feel like the medium clusters are so competitive it feels a bit hard to justify. There are also the really strong curse and herald wheels in medium clusters. It might be easier to fit in if you run a larger cluster jewel chain where you get 2 medium islands and spend one of them on a projectile wheel with Streamlined, probably giving up the herald wheel over the curse wheel.

On a side note, I finally got enough splinters together for the Simulacrum and jumped into it blind tonight. Managed to get a full clear done but got beat up pretty good on wave 19. Link to the Twitch highlight is in the first post, along with the day 4 progress update (along with my thoughts on the Delirium Manifesto posted last night).
Last edited by Wallach on Mar 17, 2020, 6:19:54 AM
mate why dont you talk about any flasks.
pls provide me any suggestions what to take?
hello, old guy here that used to play flame totem when it was still called lame totem ;)

i was wondering what adjustments you would suggest for making this build HC viable. my initial thoughts were to skip some of the crit nodes, perhaps even giving up the traverse to the shadow area for reaching the constitution wheel comfortably. also some of the mana nodes are probably skippable?

however, i havent played in years so i am rather unsure whether my defenses are already enough (3,5k hp @lvl70 plus MoM doesnt feel particularly safe though). also, would you prefer the oldschool immortal call setup over steelskin just for the sake of surviving in hardcore?

any suggestions you have, ill be glad to adjust my build. thanks for the detailed leveling write-up!

(just was thinking that cluster jewels that feature life nodes might save me...do they exist?)
So i was thinking. Tukohama's Fortress
Ebony Tower Shield. Why cant we just use that in the beginning, and how far do you think we can go with it? It has life, +1 to totems, armor, ALOT of life and bloodmagic so we dont take anything from our mana "survivability"
How do you do blights with this build? I've even invested some in projectile speed for clearing and it just feels impossible, i'm failing 4x blights on yellow maps not even talking about blighted maps or 8x blights. Failed 5 blights in the row. Also what cluster jewels would you recommend aside from curse and lone messenger? Looks like i've covered whole tree the only way to improve is to start getting cluster jewels.
Also delirium are hella rippy have 49 deaths already.
"
Wallach wrote:
"
Seivelun wrote:

I wanted to try and fit Streamlined in myself, but I feel like the medium clusters are so competitive it feels a bit hard to justify. There are also the really strong curse and herald wheels in medium clusters. It might be easier to fit in if you run a larger cluster jewel chain where you get 2 medium islands and spend one of them on a projectile wheel with Streamlined, probably giving up the herald wheel over the curse wheel.

On a side note, I finally got enough splinters together for the Simulacrum and jumped into it blind tonight. Managed to get a full clear done but got beat up pretty good on wave 19. Link to the Twitch highlight is in the first post, along with the day 4 progress update (along with my thoughts on the Delirium Manifesto posted last night).

what do you think about this jewel? compared to what you have socketed now, in terms of effectiveness for this build
Interesting, thank you for your thoughts! I haven't had a ton of time to explore the league too closely (only made progress due to some pretty lucky early drops) but I now have some good ideas about what cluster jewels to keep an eye out for. Really enjoying the build overall.
Last edited by Seivelun on Mar 17, 2020, 7:55:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info