[3.10] Wallach's Hierophant Holy Flame Totems (Full Simulacrum Clear)

Thanks for the great guide, which I'm lvl 90 now.

Can you please advise how can you get those op rings??
"
what do you think about this jewel? compared to what you have socketed now, in terms of effectiveness for this build

That jewel is also really strong; I think I'd prefer the curse jewel, but another 10% reduced mana reservation once you have two Circles of Anguish with the same mod will give you more room to run flat cost auras like Clarity and/or Precision. Definitely worth keeping at least.

"
hkjeff wrote:

Circles of Anguish only drop from the Synthesis unique boss maps; I'm not sure if Cortex can drop it, but the other boss ones can. If you're in SSF all you can really do is try to get your Atlas progression further for more Awakening level (which improves the chance map bosses drop those type of maps), but even then you have a lot of RNG to deal with (getting the right ring type, then rolling the right Herald of Ash mods). I think it's unlikely you'll see one of these rings in SSF.

Trade league your best bet is just going to be to farm currency and buy them from other players.
"
Wallach wrote:
"
what do you think about this jewel? compared to what you have socketed now, in terms of effectiveness for this build

That jewel is also really strong; I think I'd prefer the curse jewel, but another 10% reduced mana reservation once you have two Circles of Anguish with the same mod will give you more room to run flat cost auras like Clarity and/or Precision. Definitely worth keeping at least.

"
hkjeff wrote:

Circles of Anguish only drop from the Synthesis unique boss maps; I'm not sure if Cortex can drop it, but the other boss ones can. If you're in SSF all you can really do is try to get your Atlas progression further for more Awakening level (which improves the chance map bosses drop those type of maps), but even then you have a lot of RNG to deal with (getting the right ring type, then rolling the right Herald of Ash mods). I think it's unlikely you'll see one of these rings in SSF.

Trade league your best bet is just going to be to farm currency and buy them from other players.

I see that you've sold your circles of anguish and started freezing pulse. Is holy flame bad for this league or what problem you've ran into with it?
"
Profatum wrote:
I see that you've sold your circles of anguish and started freezing pulse. Is holy flame bad for this league or what problem you've ran into with it?

Wasn't really an issue or anything, I just kind of miss my Freezing Pulse totems. I've mention before in previous leagues that it is my favorite build overall. Holy Flame Totem felt like it proved itself pretty well in making my league start easy and clearing the Simulacrum on my first blind run.
What would be your flask recommendations for this build?
Am I missing something or is there a reason there is space for 3 more skills in this build?
Added a section for Flasks since folks have been asking about those, and I forgot to add it into the guide when I remade the thread. Sorry!

"
SirBuddington wrote:
Am I missing something or is there a reason there is space for 3 more skills in this build?

Yeah I need to expand on this a bit in the guide, but there is a spare 3-link here (either in your weapon or shield) that you can use as a flex slot depending on how you wind up building. If you aren't getting access to the Unnerve debuff from your curse (cluster jewels) or on gloves (Hunter influence), you might want to run some kind of Blade Blast setup to apply it yourself. You could also run a golem link here, or a trap setup for access to Frenzy charges; it's mostly up to you. I'll try to find time to add some example options for what you might do with your final 3-link.
Hello
first thank you, last league i went with the Freeze pulse totems and enjoyed it a lot.

This one will be my second league, i have a noob question probably.
but how do you summon the spell totem same time as the holyflame totem ?
is there a special keyboard / mouse macro set up ?
Or POE set up?

again sorry for the stupid question...

to everyone stay safe and healthy, crazy time...
Greeting from lockdown france
Ronsy
Last edited by Ronsedmor92 on Mar 20, 2020, 5:41:47 AM
---
Last edited by Ronsedmor92 on Mar 20, 2020, 5:44:29 AM
"
Ronsedmor92 wrote:
i have a noob question probably.
but how do you summon the spell totem same time as the holyflame totem ?
is there a special keyboard / mouse macro set up ?
Or POE set up?

Are you referring to the Wave of Conviction spell totem?

PoE should automatically assign it a button as it is an active skill. You may need to hold down ctrl if you have all your other ones allocated. You can of course move wave of conviction to wherever you want on your skillbar to make it easy to cast.

If you are asking how we can have them out as well as our maximum number of flame totems then it is because of the Multi Totem support linked to the Wave of Conviction spell totem. It allows supported skills to have an EXTRA two totems out which would not count towards your usual limit of 3 (or 4 if you are using a shield with +1 totems).

Have you started leveling as Holy Flame Totem yet Ronsy?

I've just started to gear up for it. I too played Freeze Pulse totems last league and wanted to try something a little different this time around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info