[3.12] Devon's CoC Bladefall + BB Assassin | Reflect Immune | 3M+ DPS

"
kirjami wrote:
"

How about use this to trigger blade blast

There's a different guide which fits that weapon a bit better:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2813218

nah, it's evasion base and i hate it :(
And i dont know how to change passive tree to fit another build :( how noob i am
"
"
kirjami wrote:
"

How about use this to trigger blade blast

There's a different guide which fits that weapon a bit better:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2813218

nah, it's evasion base and i hate it :(
And i dont know how to change passive tree to fit another build :( how noob i am

Hmm, I just tried it, that is: move your weapon and shield gems to boots and helmet. Setup the axe gems like the other guide did it. Start running maps. HTH, have fun.
I am actually testing using a medium cluster before the small cluster for "Master of Fear" and "Wish for Death".

The unnerve + culling strike on cursed enemies seems like a good idea.

"Raw" dps, it shows that if i skip this medium cluster and go straight for throatseeker, i gain 7k average dps (51k total). But i'm pretty sure pob doesn't account for the culling strike so for now i'm just leveling with it and testing it out.

Very fun build so far, thanks for posting it!
"
TainiBean wrote:
I am actually testing using a medium cluster before the small cluster for "Master of Fear" and "Wish for Death".

"Raw" dps, it shows that if i skip this medium cluster and go straight for throatseeker, i gain 7k average dps (51k total). But i'm pretty sure pob doesn't account for the culling strike so for now i'm just leveling with it and testing it out.

You're right, it doesn't account for Culling. P.S. Blade blast already unnerves, but it does seem an ok choice.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 wrote:
"
TainiBean wrote:

You're right, it doesn't account for Culling. P.S. Blade blast already unnerves, but it does seem an ok choice.

Wow, i totally missed the part where Blade Blast unnerves. That changes things.
My current ES is 6k7 and i got one hit many time :( please check my character and give me an advice :(
Hi Devon,

Wanted to try the build with 2-hand setup, which allows for 2 six-link setups and since im too lazy to selfcast BB i have a six-link on my chest open which could be used for auras??

unsure on how the gem setup should look like and wanted to ask if you had any ideas on how to use it if not used for BB.

thank you in advance :)
"
Infinity0709 wrote:
i have a six-link on my chest open which could be used for auras??

Don't know about six-linked auras, but if you have any unreserved mana or life left, link Maim Support to Flesh and Stone. The effect stacks.
can anyone help me? the BUILD IS FUN but i keep dying and my boss DPS is lacking.. i wonder what i can do to get tankier or maybe do more damage? maybe gain ES on block? idk
What fossils did you use to make
rune dagger?

I'm having a hard time doing it.

And Shield Fossil?
Last edited by ramistero on Apr 26, 2020, 5:37:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info