[3.12] Devon's CoC Bladefall + BB Assassin | Reflect Immune | 3M+ DPS

"
xSonyK wrote:
Can I just ask what type of damage are we scaling? Is it spell and physical?

Either of those will provide the same amount of damage (more or less), so, both.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 wrote:
"
xSonyK wrote:
Can I just ask what type of damage are we scaling? Is it spell and physical?

Either of those will provide the same amount of damage (more or less), so, both.

Okay thank you, btw loving the build even though i'm still on the process of leveling it. It got both my favorite gems so thanks!
Oh another thing, will a trigger a socketed spell in the weapon work for blade blast?
"
xSonyK wrote:
Oh another thing, will a trigger a socketed spell in the weapon work for blade blast?

Yes.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Just want to say, I am so mad I found this build at the end of the league, and it will be my league starter next league - this build is EXTREMELY fun.

I wanted to get away from Cyclone this league, but I don't mind it here because it's a different interaction and play style than the usual cyclone builds.

Thank you - LOVE this build!
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:
Just want to say, I am so mad I found this build at the end of the league, and it will be my league starter next league - this build is EXTREMELY fun.

I wanted to get away from Cyclone this league, but I don't mind it here because it's a different interaction and play style than the usual cyclone builds.

Thank you - LOVE this build!

Thank you man, means a lot <3
Someone playing with this?
Hey, if I were wanting to duo this build with a friend who is planning on doing a Blade Blast build, would it be viable to just focus on the bladefall portion of this build to provide blades for them? Or will it be enough blades for both of us to use?
"
Zolaf wrote:
Hey, if I were wanting to duo this build with a friend who is planning on doing a Blade Blast build, would it be viable to just focus on the bladefall portion of this build to provide blades for them? Or will it be enough blades for both of us to use?
I don't think there would be enough for both of you since it detonates everything pretty fast, so I'd probably focus on one thing if you're gonna duo. Better for him to proc the blade blast since it will most likely be a 6L.
Thanks! Was planning on using your build for myself, and they are thinking of going for the BB Chieftain, thanks for the response!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info