[3.12] Devon's CoC Bladefall + BB Assassin | Reflect Immune | 3M+ DPS

I'm testing dropping Throatseeker and the nodes leading to it, in order to use a Megalomaniac Med Cluster Jewel; with 2 of the additional ES / ES Leech cluster mods. Brings my total ES from 6.6k to 7.2k ~500 net gain.

I don't really know how to calculate what kind of a dps loss that is without throatseeker... testing it and not really sure which is better.

Thoughts?
"
ramistero wrote:
What fossils did you use to make
rune dagger?

I'm having a hard time doing it.

And Shield Fossil?

Didn't use fossils. I bought it for 1ex early in the league.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
I'm testing dropping Throatseeker and the nodes leading to it, in order to use a Megalomaniac Med Cluster Jewel; with 2 of the additional ES / ES Leech cluster mods. Brings my total ES from 6.6k to 7.2k ~500 net gain.

I don't really know how to calculate what kind of a dps loss that is without throatseeker... testing it and not really sure which is better.

Thoughts?

You can most likely craft the exact same jewel in PoB, replace mine with that one and check the dps. If not, import yours with your character and then check the dps difference with and without.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
devon752 wrote:
"

Thoughts?

You can most likely craft the exact same jewel in PoB, replace mine with that one and check the dps. If not, import yours with your character and then check the dps difference with and without.

Whoa... so your average bladefall damage is 300+k - mine is only 60k.

I have no idea why. Are you able to look at my stuff and tell me what the heck is going on? Or did I transfer to POB incorrectly?
I really liked the build, I had thought of making a killer with the poet's pen that I saw, but it didn't work it was very weak despite having the right equipment, so I decided to change and remake the character based on your post, I must say that I was surprised by the impact it had, if you want it goes on my profile and looks at the character and tells me what he thought. Thank you.
Thanks for this, I was trying to make my own build but had Bladeblast on the 6L with CoC. I never even thought of using a spell totem to cast it, so I'm gonna try and make my own league starter based on this :D
Curious if blade blast enchant would be better over bladefall for considering bosses? Bladefall is nice for clear, but BB rather needed for when fighting the tankier enemies
Hello !
This build looks fun as hell but am I the only one who can't import the PoB ?
Thanks ! :D
"
SebsokK wrote:
Hello !
This build looks fun as hell but am I the only one who can't import the PoB ?
Thanks ! :D

Are you using the localidentity1 version of PoB? It's a fork from the original. It is now standalone as I understand and no longer works with the openarl versions. I recommend using this one as this one is regularly updated.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

Hope this helps!
Can I just ask what type of damage are we scaling? Is it spell and physical?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info