[3.12] Devon's CoC Bladefall + BB Assassin | Reflect Immune | 3M+ DPS

Hey, back to bother you again with another question! :D Doing this build with someone who is running Blade Blast Chieftain, going great so far, just hit 44! Was wondering though, I planned on focusing on the blade fall, while they are clearly doing the blasting. Any recommendations on what to do with the extra links I have if I'm not going to run a blade blast totem setup?
Found this when I became unhappy with my poison BV league starter.. Cleared Act 10 and got into maps..

Sitting at level 71

Damage seems okay at the moment. Bladefall kills about 75% and BB cleans them up.
However, I'm dying quite regularly and often..
Am I missing something? Tips for making the build "Tankier"

Thanks for the writeup and any tips are appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/T9aGt4e5
Last edited by Octaaviux on Oct 1, 2020, 6:53:38 PM
Hey mate, great build, im trying it now but i have some questions.

In your pob you broke the Breakpoint of 7.57/14% (you have 7.70) why is that?

also im dying very often with hard bosses like Syndicate in t16 and cortex for example how can i get more sustain?

my pob: https://pastebin.com/md2JuVTT

Thanks in advance!!!
"
Pitopito wrote:
Hey mate, great build, im trying it now but i have some questions.

In your pob you broke the Breakpoint of 7.57/14% (you have 7.70) why is that?

also im dying very often with hard bosses like Syndicate in t16 and cortex for example how can i get more sustain?

my pob: https://pastebin.com/md2JuVTT

Thanks in advance!!!

Ah I think I was either testing something out or the base changed a bit. What I stated in the guide must be follower, otherwise your DPS will suffer.

As for the sustain I'm not sure what to tell you other than to try and deck out your gear as much as possible. ES always helps, all auras are good. I did wave 20 simulacrum so it should be good enough.

Unfortunately no time to reviews PoB's sorry!
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Got this build to Lv 92 on PS4 in 3.11. Hit a wall, but really enjoyed the play style with the following changes:

-Went life as I didn't have the time to shoot for Shav's and the amulet
-Found an Inpulsa and managed to 6L it.
-Ran skitterbots to go with impulse's and up the damage
-Manage to hit 100% Crit with rare dagger, but never could get rid of Lycosidae
-Used flicker strike with fortify for extra move speed and damage reduction. Felt good.
-Crafted a poacher's mark ring

Poacher's mark helped with mana and life sustain, and bringing up chaos res really upped my survival.

Thought

I would like to give this another go mid league in 3.12. Anyone think we'll see it back on the poe.ninja this league?
Hello Im trying to make Your build on console, with 2h shaper exquisitive blade, with socketed gems are supported by lvl 20 cast on critical. So what gems should i socket in weapon, and what gems should i put in shavs? please help.
Last edited by Royalmind_PL on Nov 24, 2020, 1:53:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info