[3.12] Devon's CoC Bladefall + BB Assassin | Reflect Immune | 3M+ DPS

"
Aurell wrote:
Alright, cheers, still doesnt feel safe i think. Anyway, what about mana? have you thought getting some mana leech to free flask slots?

Dw about mana, consumption is 30mana/s at 6L and your mana regen is 34mana/s without any arcane surge active. (and flame dash arcane surge will be active non-stop since it's level 7, pushing it to 44)
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Aurell wrote:
Alright, cheers, still doesnt feel safe i think. Anyway, what about mana? have you thought getting some mana leech to free flask slots?

Dw about mana, consumption is 30mana/s at 6L and your mana regen is 34mana/s without any arcane surge active. (and flame dash arcane surge will be active non-stop since it's level 7, pushing it to 44)

Awesome, thanks... So far is feels very lack luster, I know its not a starter build, but... you know :P Will see when i start getting some better gear, also im trying to SSF, so its double hard xD
Hi, I love that build but tbh i dont have a huge knowledge, can you suggest me some budget stuff or tell me what to take?
Hey, not sure how far in to the new cluster Jewels you are, but are there anything specific we should prioritize on this? The Wiki is stupid trying to read what the mods does and i cant see anything on the Path of building, i can see you picked the cluster jewel but not what you actually "put in"
"
Storkmats wrote:
Hey, not sure how far in to the new cluster Jewels you are, but are there anything specific we should prioritize on this? The Wiki is stupid trying to read what the mods does and i cant see anything on the Path of building, i can see you picked the cluster jewel but not what you actually "put in"

Updated pastabin with my current cluster.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
Kenchiutaku wrote:
Hi, I love that build but tbh i dont have a huge knowledge, can you suggest me some budget stuff or tell me what to take?

Hey dood, I showed good leveling weapon and unique shield but I can't help everyone personally. It would take too much time, sorry.
Would recommend you don't inflate DPS numbers by having "Shocked" checked, considering you deal about 1.1% of your total hits as lightning damage. You aren't going to be shocking bosses at all, and probably even 90% of trash will have too much HP for your damage to shock. Throwing in 50% more damage when it doesn't exist is misleading.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Mar 18, 2020, 10:12:58 AM
"
KooperT wrote:
Would recommend you don't inflate DPS numbers by having "Shocked" checked, considering you deal about 1.1% of your total hits as lightning damage. You aren't going to be shocking bosses at all, and probably even 90% of trash will have too much HP for your damage to shock. Throwing in 50% more damage when it doesn't exist is misleading.

Check again, it's set to 5%. Aka the minimal value applied when criting, which I'm doing 100% of the time. Please don't accuse wrongly.
Last edited by devon752 on Mar 18, 2020, 10:18:23 AM
What would the best weapon for this build look like?
"
patriklol wrote:
What would the best weapon for this build look like?

For dps Dagger with +1 to Level of all Physical Spell Skill Gems i think. And shield with high es and maybe with same option.
Last edited by svarogg on Mar 18, 2020, 2:19:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info