[3.12] Devon's CoC Bladefall + BB Assassin | Reflect Immune | 3M+ DPS

Hey, thanks for the build idea. Due to SSF I'm a bit limited, mainly it's "no Shavronne's", maybe "no six link". I'll see.

Compared to some other BB trees, your's is quite flexible - it's my first CoC build since Cyclone CoC Vortex was a thing.

Currently, I'm playing Ethereal Knives instead of Bladefall (with Ring Of Bladaes threshold jewel). Feels a lot better, at least for clear. Looks like I'm missing a reliable trigger for Blade Blast. Self cast sucks...

I tried:

- CWDT
- Ngamahu's Flame Molten Burst CoC
- Kitava's Thirst, spent mana via Vortex or Arcane Cloak
- Trigger on Focus
- Vengeance/Riposte/Reckoning CoC
- Cast when Stunned Support .-)

I didn't get the "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" yet. Maybe that helps?

Do you know if Cameria's Avarice Icicle Burst can trigger CoC, like Ngamahu's Molten Burst does? Maybe I'll get that one.

Low level CWDT Blade Blast is still nice, maybe just because of the "Unnerve" debuff?

Just another tip for SSF-players:

If cyclone gets boring, pick up a Wand and switch to Kinetic Bolt - Barrage Support - CoC - Bladefall (or EK). Add Spellslinger + Blade Vortex somewhere.

And for low level grinding, setup a Herald of Ice & Thunder kind of autobomer.

Thanks again, will level a bit more :-)

Dude, just use a totem before fighting a boss. You place a totem and spin, that's it. Best case scenario you have elder influenced boots with totem support.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 wrote:
Dude, just use a totem before fighting a boss. You place a totem and spin, that's it. Best case scenario you have elder influenced boots with totem support.

ah, I forgot about the totem part. I tried while leveling, it felt a bit clunky. Should be ok for bosses. Thanks.
Hi dude,

Im currently lvl 89, with 6L Shavronne's, and dont know where to aim right now to improve my damage. Im thinking in change my dagger(Widowmaker), so could you say which mods should i look for first? Thanks :)
"
joaovicini wrote:
Hi dude,

Im currently lvl 89, with 6L Shavronne's, and dont know where to aim right now to improve my damage. Im thinking in change my dagger(Widowmaker), so could you say which mods should i look for first? Thanks :)

Why did you take those 3x6% ES nodes at Unnatural Calm cluster instead of pathing to Foresight? 20% + extras for the same 3 points...
"
kirjami wrote:
"
joaovicini wrote:
Hi dude,

Why did you take those 3x6% ES nodes at Unnatural Calm cluster instead of pathing to Foresight? 20% + extras for the same 3 points...

I haven't seen that Foresight would be better, thanks for saying it, just changed now :)
"
joaovicini wrote:
"
kirjami wrote:
"
joaovicini wrote:
Hi dude,

I haven't seen that Foresight would be better, thanks for saying it, just changed now :)

You got the missing int node at lvl 90, I think :-)

I thought a bit about your new dagger. And about my one, which is ilvl 48, but has "+1 to level of all physical spell skill gems". Didn't manage to craft or find anything better, according to PoB. "+1" also looks much cheaper than the stats on your new dagger. Now I'm trying to chance a Cold Iron Point.. ssf, you know... should be easier than chancing a shavronne's.

Hmm, I noticed your helmet. Feels like a wasted item slot. It's just the 40% BF damage increase. I think you can get more damage on your shield (phys damage, spell crit if needed, +1 spells again), just move some of the defensive stats to your helmet. Then go for the enchantment on a really nice helmet.

oh, it isn't even crafted? just apply a scouring and some fossils or essences :-)

edit: sorry, never linked anything, I have to try it:

Last edited by kirjami on Apr 9, 2020, 4:08:13 PM
"
kirjami wrote:

You got the missing int node at lvl 90, I think :-)

I thought a bit about your new dagger. And about my one, which is ilvl 48, but has "+1 to level of all physical spell skill gems". Didn't manage to craft or find anything better, according to PoB. "+1" also looks much cheaper than the stats on your new dagger. Now I'm trying to chance a Cold Iron Point.. ssf, you know... should be easier than chancing a shavronne's.

Hmm, I noticed your helmet. Feels like a wasted item slot. It's just the 40% BF damage increase. I think you can get more damage on your shield (phys damage, spell crit if needed, +1 spells again), just move some of the defensive stats to your helmet. Then go for the enchantment on a really nice helmet.

oh, it isn't even crafted? just apply a scouring and some fossils or essences :-)

edit: sorry, never linked anything, I have to try it:

Today I made some changes, like you said, I went for a better helmet, and swapped the IC+ID+CWDT to a better shield. Also, bought new gloves. The changes improved my Spell Damage and ES. Now I'm thinking in crafting Aspect of the Spider or Aspect of the Cat in one of my rings. Do you think there's one which would fit better in the build?

About your dagger, I think it's more reasonable to chancing a Cold Iron instead of a Shavronne's. Seeing your belt, have you considered trying to get a crystal belt, or crafting with some dense fossils the stygian vise you have?
"
Seeing your belt, have you considered trying to get a crystal belt, or crafting with some dense fossils the stygian vise you have?

I crafted this one:

but I need the +8 all attributes on the searching eye jewel. Maybe I should just use lower level str gems. Or find some better ring with str/dex on it.

edit: about the aspects, I usually go with aspect of the crab, if i have a chance to get it. It's quite nice on evasion based chars, don't know about ES. Maybe Elusive is enough to make it reliable.

edit2: I'm always surprised how quickly things fall apart when you pay attention. 2/3 problems nearly solved.

Last edited by kirjami on Apr 10, 2020, 4:31:51 PM
Damn, this looks like a nice (it's also quite cheap on trade-league) upgrade if I can keep some spectres alive.

and this one just sucks:

Oh, sorry for hijacking your thread for ssf issues. Maybe it helps someone :-)
Last edited by kirjami on Apr 10, 2020, 3:42:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info