[3.12] Devon's CoC Bladefall + BB Assassin | Reflect Immune | 3M+ DPS

I am starting to test things out, in my opinion ANger does more than zealotry actually.

I am also looking for some more suggestion in the build more pricy things, i am currently having a 10ex budget for a dagger, but honestly didnt find any good one on the market eve nthe 2-3-5 ex daggers seems low. Maybe we wanna craft a dagger for our selveS?
"
ata191 wrote:
I am starting to test things out, in my opinion ANger does more than zealotry actually.

I am also looking for some more suggestion in the build more pricy things, i am currently having a 10ex budget for a dagger, but honestly didnt find any good one on the market eve nthe 2-3-5 ex daggers seems low. Maybe we wanna craft a dagger for our selveS?

It doesn't do more unfortunately. Try removing Zealotry in PoB and putting in Anger, you will see the damage difference.
But this actually reminded me of something else and I've changed 2 nodes on the skill tree so make sure to update it accordingly. Zealotry also provides consecrated ground on hit and that's a lot of ES regen if we just take one simple node called Zealoth's Oath to the left. Thanks m8.

Crafting might be a good option but I haven't been playing much recently as we've had really strong earthquakes here in Zagreb these past few days and I'm basically the closest to the epicenter. We have never had earthquakes as long as I've lived here (26 years). Needless to say I couldn't play for 2 days straight. I will try to level and gear this guy as soon as possible.

"
Wes07 wrote:
Love this build, lvling with this at lvl 56 now. Just got two questions. Can I use Cold Iron Point dagger as weapon, so my bladefall and bladeblast could +3 skill level? Also can i use Energy Leech support instead of Concentrated effect support, and use Ghost Reaver passive skill for more reliable leech?
Thanks!

Glad you like it :D
Yes you can and yes it will get +3 levels.

You can use that "combo" but it won't do anything except reduce your DPS by something like 15% less. The reason for this is that Ghost reaver increases the cap for energy shield leech rate but does nothing if your energy shield leech rate is not high enough. And unfortunately, neither does Ghost reaver nor the Energy leech gem increase that rate, it only increases the energy shield leech amount (which is already capped). If you don't believe me check the Energy shield leech calculations done in PoB under Calcs.

"
kablooy321 wrote:
I’ve been reading some replies in this thread so I’m not so sure still, sorry if I’m repeating questions; I’m leveling this build now and it feels great thus far. Did you say running a different set up for blade blast is more efficient than self cast? It’s definitely clunky to stop cyclone to cast it. Is spell totem the best option to mitigate this?

Also, how good is this build for end game bossing? I have a different idea of how blade blast worked and it’s feeling a little less impactful than I thought, granted I’m still in act like 7 or so so my thoughts aren’t yet fully formed. Great build otherwise, having a ton of fun!

Yes, running the Blade Blast on your boots (with "socketed gems are supported by lvl20 spell totem") is better (updated my gear on the guide below for reference).

Even with the Bladefall damage itself it would be sufficient for bossing but we're also using a 5L bladeblast on a totem that's gonna be popping blades as we're spinning. So the build deals even more than it says in the title.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on Mar 23, 2020, 4:20:11 AM
Thanks for the build, really enjoying it a lot so far!
I just can't run both discipline and herald of ash with blood magic though, even with the sneaky 4% reduced mana res node on the right. Tooltip shows 59% for discipline and 41% for herald of ash. Does my blood magic need to be lvl 20 first?
Quality your Blood Magic solves the prob.
Quality on blood magic gem does nothing with mana reserve. Just lvl up the blood magic gem to lvl 20, you should be fine then
"
Wes07 wrote:
Quality on blood magic gem does nothing with mana reserve. Just lvl up the blood magic gem to lvl 20, you should be fine then

Thanks! Finally worked when I hit lvl 18 on blood magic
Hey, im doing this build now after a failed necro build, can i use this weapon or should i get a new one ?
"
Spacefihter wrote:
Hey, im doing this build now after a failed necro build, can i use this weapon or should i get a new one ?

Yes you can.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Hey man, rerolled my Miner into your build and I’m loving it so far:) I got pretty bored of the “throw mines. Detonate. Throw mines. Detonate” play style and this build is hitting the spot on what I was looking for. Just as a preface this is my first ever CoC build attempt so please excuse my dumb questions>.<
1: what order do you recommend getting ascendancies?
2: generally, with all power charges/elusive/aura buffs, how much %AS/%CDR should I look for on gear? I don’t want to try hitting a certain breakpoint and then my in combat buffs throw it past what I need..
3: I understand you have numerous weapon options in the PoB but I’m curious what YOU settled with after upgrading from widowmaker.
4: lastly, I’m a PoB noob and only know how to do small shit with it, I can not for the life of me find what cluster jewel(s) you suggest for this build? So I’m assuming you left it open ended, in which case I’d like to know your suggestions for maybe preferred survival and preferred damage clusters? Pls and thank you<3 build is fun af and I’m happy I wasn’t let down by my first CoC build (like I was with my first miner:/)
"
MisterMalice wrote:
Hey man, rerolled my Miner into your build and I’m loving it so far:) I got pretty bored of the “throw mines. Detonate. Throw mines. Detonate” play style and this build is hitting the spot on what I was looking for. Just as a preface this is my first ever CoC build attempt so please excuse my dumb questions>.<
1: what order do you recommend getting ascendancies?
2: generally, with all power charges/elusive/aura buffs, how much %AS/%CDR should I look for on gear? I don’t want to try hitting a certain breakpoint and then my in combat buffs throw it past what I need..
3: I understand you have numerous weapon options in the PoB but I’m curious what YOU settled with after upgrading from widowmaker.
4: lastly, I’m a PoB noob and only know how to do small shit with it, I can not for the life of me find what cluster jewel(s) you suggest for this build? So I’m assuming you left it open ended, in which case I’d like to know your suggestions for maybe preferred survival and preferred damage clusters? Pls and thank you<3 build is fun af and I’m happy I wasn’t let down by my first CoC build (like I was with my first miner:/)

1) Power charge ones, Mistwalker then the one against reflect.
2) In combat stats:
6.06 AS (max), ~100% accuracy, ~100% crit chance with no CDR
7.57 AS (max), ~100% accuracy, ~100% crit chance with at least 14% CDR
(this is also written at the start of the guide)
3) You can always check my character at the moment by going to my characters tab
4) Install the localidentity fork of PoB and you should have the cluster displayed inside PoB (if you can't do that, check my character)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info