Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

"
Bintorung wrote:

well there is one thing u can do...learn no to spoil urself in a single build again and again and again in every league, learn diff build etc2 limiting urself to just 1 type of knowledge and build in every league doesnt make ur game experience great...just saying
who said i was playing exclusively minions? lol i've builded and tried a lot if not most skills out there but yeah last few leagues it was minions only basically with a few in between.

starting tomorrow most of my characters won't be minion based. just saying.
Hi! i'm high right now and who are you?
Good nerfs to Zombies (played them 2 leagues, drop coz no challenge ingame), most OP stupid faceroll build for no brain people.

Dont know why not nerfed trigger builds like Ice Nova and CWC VD.
Btw thanks for look on OP delve diggers too.

This league will be more ok.
ign: Triant (Golemelist)
many people here are complaining for no reason.
i still dont get why. just because of some necro nerfs? most other things (not everything) are barely untouched so everybody should be happy.
stop thinking that you can only play the OP build you figured out is played most by looking at poe.ninja (yes most of you complaining here did so, since minions were strong before and even after the nerfs. people that played minions before they got buffed into hell would know that)

but enough of that.

In the current state of poe there are as many endgame viable and strong builds than never before. try some of them, ggg has so many skillgems and options for a reason. have fun and enjoy the game everyone, since that should be the most important aspect of the game.

EDIT:
i missed a nerf to triggerbuilds too^^ seeing my prior post.
since minions/mines and trigger seem to be a bit too strong to me and mines at least got a 16% (later 10%) speednerf the only thing missing would have been a triggernerf. but i look forward to 3.11 lets make it happen for supporting the diversity of the game.
Last edited by Estaryo on Mar 12, 2020, 4:57:36 AM
"
Clownturds wrote:

Rekt so much content he seems to have missed all of the hard challenges that a true rekt(orator?) of content would have demolished along their way towards being awesome.

And for someone with "other things to do", you sure have invested a crap ton of cash in this thing you are attempting to assert has little to no value to you. But glory unto you for investing enough interest to be butthurt about how other people play the game you don't really care about...

>.>

Notably, he has two summoners (92 & 90...) with laughable gear that couldn't possibly wreck anything added to the game in the last two years.

Well you can easy do the whole atlas and its bosses at lvl 90. And nothing was really a challenge. Plus the fact that you call my gear laughable onely proves my point. Also i never sayd the game means nothing to me. Maybe i just earn a lot of cash and the amount i put in this game is not much for me. You know nothing. Its funny you say that i am butthurt when you are the one that is butthurt :) well enough time wasted. Bye.
GGG, You really need to build on your QA team. With the amount of nerfs this patch, one has to ask, what are your testing methods for skills and how to you come to the conclusion that something needs to be nerfed?

These patch notes are disgraceful.

This is not my real account. Only used for forum posts. :P
With the direction you are going in the future the game will be played by 10 no-life streamers and noone else. It's obvious that the only think you did do to come out with this patch notes is to watch them, even the "hilarious" humour is from there. I hope the 10 streamers will buy enough MTX to support you team of 200 people by then.

I am not talking about the summoner nerf, but why...

Make endgame bossess harder? Because it was getting too easy for the casual player? Maybe check your stat how many people other than the top 1% killed Uber Atziri this league. 500% clone life buff LMAO(I hope that's a typo and it's 50%.
Shaper now harder and almost invulnerable for 8 sec every phase, sirius more life and harder... monster buffed, awakening level makes maps harder, 0 buffs to skills and survivabilty...

Temple is absolute trash now, even worse trash than before, Fossils are no longer unique, can't backtrack in delve(taking player's choices again, like with the cartographer's seals)

You still can brick your atlas and need to create a new acc(nice not flawed mechanic)...

I don't know what to say to the balance team and how out of touch with their own game they are... maybe play your game a little, eh?
"
Innomen wrote:
"
tsunamikun wrote:
better to nerf than the power creep you wish for.


But we have power creep, it's just not benefiting players but rather the monsters.

The tryhard mentality is getting the power creep.

Also competent game designers can constrain the top tier without destroying casuals. GGG seems to completely lack even the awareness of this as an option.

The only reason poe survives is lack of actual competition. (Is there even one other FTP ARPG?) Because none of the competent game designers are competent entrepreneurs. They are laboring away on payware and it's a dead end because it inherently discourages new players. Some of them don't even have demos.


What payware are you talking about? what payware is being done by those skillfull game designers? Wolcen? lol, grim dawn? nope sorry, same difference between trash tier and godtier skills. D3?, don't make me laugh. torchlight? it's cute and fun but competition? na... 100 hours and it's over.

And the minion nerfs won't destroy casuals, they just need, like with any other build, invest a little to clear endgame.

Also the competition is not FTP ARPGs but all loot arpgs. But well, they are all either shit or dead. Well not wolcen, it will be popular for another 2 months, because it's new.
Metamorph Builds:
Lowlife Vortex Occultist
EA Raider
Great patch notes but I didnt found the most important. Past leagues I'm playing just SSF, and in patch notes I didnt found an way, that remove map completion from the atlas.

Meaning that, I'm OBLIDEG to play just endgame, or just one map per league if im not gona fail with atlas building to farm that map. But I don't want to just walk the atlas without a target in the hope that I will drop on SSF from the diviner boxes full package of the cards I need...

Before we used to choose what to do in the game, now the game decides for us?
Last edited by seriosam on Mar 12, 2020, 6:27:46 AM
"
Xernobog wrote:
as if fossil crafting wasn't a trap enough, see y'all in PoE2


gotta love these retarded comments

what you do if they copy fossil craft to poe2 ?


see y`all in poe3
"
seriosam wrote:
Great patch notes but I didnt found the most important. Past leagues I'm playing just SSF, and in patch notes I didnt found an way, that remove map completion from the atlas.

Meaning that, I'm OBLIDEG to play just endgame, or just one map per league if im not gona fail with atlas building to farm that map. But I don't want to just walk the atlas without a target in the hope that I will drop on SSF from the diviner boxes full package of the cards I need...

Before we used to choose what to do in the game, now the game decides for us?


Yup, targetfarming cards is 10 times harder, if you brick your atlas, just create a new acc :D GGG doesn't care about the SSF playerbase, removing choice and adding no substitude. Took me 10 days to farm 1c rat's nest in SSF:)
Please tell us what's so great about the patch notes, because somehow I didn't saw it, just saw 1000 nerfs and 0 buffs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info