Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

"
Good nerfs to Zombies (played them 2 leagues, drop coz no challenge ingame), most OP stupid faceroll build for no brain people.

Dont know why not nerfed trigger builds like Ice Nova and CWC VD.
Btw thanks for look on OP delve diggers too.

This league will be more ok.

So many comments like this one in here. Why do people care what other people play? Is GGG nerfing an ENTIRE CLASS into oblivion going to affect the way YOU solo map and sit in your hideout all day? Seriously... IS IT?

Are you saying that Necro was the ONLY OP broken class/build in the game? There are NO OTHER builds/items in the game that are absolutely broken beyond any doubt that did not even see the slightest nerf?

You can call it braindead or whatever, ready for this? EVERY BUILD YOU PLAY IS BRAINDEAD. Wow, amazing. The fact is, its a play style, and people played necro BEFORE 3.9, BEFORE 3.8, and BEFORE POE! Who are YOU to tell people what class people should be playing? I can answer that, you're nobody.

Now, make sure you download the patch, and have fun sitting in your hideout by yourself while not solo mapping, and telling yourself "HAHAHAHA at least other people are not able to play the class they want". Because what other people play has SOOOOO much to do with you.

SMH
Btw....
I have not seen in the Path Notes section any information about improved game interface quality.
Where are slots for Harbinger currency shards, oils, upgraded breach stones, catalysts... GGG again is introducing lots of new items to the game and there are no dedicated slots and damn mess.
What's about new stashes for skill gems and prophecies? Too difficult to make?
Last edited by Mark__75 on Mar 12, 2020, 12:35:07 PM
"
AcidRizzle wrote:
"
Good nerfs to Zombies (played them 2 leagues, drop coz no challenge ingame), most OP stupid faceroll build for no brain people.

So many comments like this one in here. Why do people care what other people play? Is GGG nerfing an ENTIRE CLASS into oblivion going to affect the way YOU solo map and sit in your hideout all day? Seriously... IS IT?

Are you saying that Necro was the ONLY OP broken class/build in the game? There are NO OTHER builds/items in the game that are absolutely broken beyond any doubt that did not even see the slightest nerf?

You can call it braindead or whatever, ready for this? EVERY BUILD YOU PLAY IS BRAINDEAD. Wow, amazing. The fact is, its a play style, and people played necro BEFORE 3.9, BEFORE 3.8, and BEFORE POE! Who are YOU to tell people what class people should be playing? I can answer that, you're nobody.

Now, make sure you download the patch, and have fun sitting in your hideout by yourself while not solo mapping, and telling yourself "HAHAHAHA at least other people are not able to play the class they want". Because what other people play has SOOOOO much to do with you.

SMH

there are things called ladders and trade in this game. therefore its reason enough to balance the game to keep abusing of mechanics at a minimum weigth. sure if you just play casually it doesnt affect you but as long as summoners or before that the old cyclone etc. are able to participate in trade and ladders it should be balanced, not to mention summoners are still strong as hell. but as long as people cant abuse something broken they dont seem to be satisfied. people should enjoy the game and play what they want (they all can if they want to) i hate these tryharding/nolifing then raging for no reason in a game that should bring fun to everyone.
Last edited by Estaryo on Mar 12, 2020, 12:21:31 PM
"
Rekill wrote:
"
Clownturds wrote:

Rekt so much content he seems to have missed all of the hard challenges that a true rekt(orator?) of content would have demolished along their way towards being awesome.

And for someone with "other things to do", you sure have invested a crap ton of cash in this thing you are attempting to assert has little to no value to you. But glory unto you for investing enough interest to be butthurt about how other people play the game you don't really care about...

>.>

Notably, he has two summoners (92 & 90...) with laughable gear that couldn't possibly wreck anything added to the game in the last two years.

Well you can easy do the whole atlas and its bosses at lvl 90. And nothing was really a challenge. Plus the fact that you call my gear laughable onely proves my point. Also i never sayd the game means nothing to me. Maybe i just earn a lot of cash and the amount i put in this game is not much for me. You know nothing. Its funny you say that i am butthurt when you are the one that is butthurt :) well enough time wasted. Bye.

Let me be clear since you don't seem capable of understanding what I said along with calling your gear laughable.

You. Are. Lying.

Your summoner gear is laughable, and your statements are lies because there is no way your passive tree and that gear can rek end game content.

Your inability to kill most guardians or even Sirus once in Metamorph makes me doubt your ability to do even mildly difficult content.

Indeed, you seem to do nothing but waste your time. It's clearly not spent improving your builds or fabricating remotely plausible stories.

>.>
IGN: @Azuriyl or @Bephany
rip necro hahaha
"
Estaryo wrote:
"
AcidRizzle wrote:
"

SMH

there are things called ladders and trade in this game. therefore its reason enough to balance the game to keep abusing of mechanics at a minimum weigth. sure if you just play casually it doesnt affect you but as long as summoners or before that the old cyclone etc. are able to participate in trade and ladders it should be balanced, not to mention summoners are still strong as hell. but as long as people cant abuse something broken they dont seem to be satisfied. people should enjoy the game and play what they want (they all can if they want to) i hate these tryharding/nolifing then raging for no reason in a game that should bring fun to everyone.

Ladders and trade?

LMFAO! You can't be serious!?

Who in the hell cares about ladders here?

And trade in this game is absolute cancer thanks to:
1. Price fixing
2. Bots
3. An ever increasing swarm of scammers.
4. A half-backed lazy implementation that requires an external browser to function.

As far as ladders are concerned:
Spoiler
pfft... Buhhhahahahaha! LADDERS!?!?!?

And no one in their right mind is farming with a slow ass necro so they are most definitely not undermining trade or (LMFAO) ladders.

I'm not even going to bother with the rest of that ramble because your starting premise is beyond absurd, but I do wonder if folks like you get paid to make these backwards ludicrous posts/responses.
IGN: @Azuriyl or @Bephany
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

The Shaper now takes significantly reduced damage at the start of each phase, which tapers off over 8 seconds.

Do the same for Izaro, please..
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Mar 12, 2020, 1:17:13 PM
"
Agony Crawler now deals 5% increased physical damage per Virulence you have at gem level 1 (from 6%), up to 9% at gem level 20 (from 12%).

..I was about to play Herald of Agony Occultist.. Another Cyclone league.
Why they killed fossils? Stupid move. Why to do delve now?
"
Kastmar wrote:
Why they killed fossils? Stupid move. Why to do delve now?

Bench Crafts.
Good exp.
Map drops.
Currency.
Fossils will still be useful.
Delve drop only mods.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info