Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

"
aggrofee wrote:
It´s almost funny (or sad) how butthurt some people are because of nerfs/changes.

If PoE is anything, then it´s a game of finding something refreshing, effective and fun to play every league - play with what is given in the game and stop whining about stuff getting nerfed or changed!

Sometimes I wonder, how those people get through troubles and changes in the real world :D

Many people get through the troubles and changes in the real world by finding... (wait for it) enjoyable entertainment that doesn't regularly remind them of the troubles and absurd/arbitrary changes of the "real world".

What's funny is how you fanbois think games are supposed to perfectly mirror reality, even while noting yourselves that the real world is replete with troubles and changes.

Even funnier, there is no grand deity in the "real world" that regularly swoops in and fucks up things people like simply because a bunch of dingle berries think it's OP despite it having ZERO impact on them or their lives.

I can, however, think of a group of caustic dickbags who do, in fact, regularly screw people over (via theft, genocide, endless war, self-serving shortsighted policies, and various forms of socioeconomic & environmental destruction), and no matter how much those affected people plea for change or help, it never happens, at least not without revolt. Notably, these dickbags are a privileged minority, and their actions have broad and terrible impacts on the many. But I imagine you wouldn't know anything about that, am I right?

I'd argue that only a twisted sadistic douche wants the gaming world to perfectly mirror the mostly man-made chaos we see in reality. Ironically, they just so happen to be a caustic minority who, *checks notes*, push for changes that screw over the majority...

Sounds vaguely familiar...

Weird that...
IGN: @Azuriyl or @Bephany
cute
Last edited by PGolomb22 on Mar 13, 2020, 1:01:06 AM
"Fixed a rare crash caused by Insanity."

bold statement
Blood and Glory!
Onether total garbage league.
Still there is no good bow in the game but nerf on opus, very bright idea.
New 280 passive!!! almost all of them useless but hey, HC melee boys will be happy for most of the clustes. Me HC player, ME play JUGG, me smart.

For real; proj nodes useless, nerf on harp pointless because there is no A class bow in the game as a unique ofc. But in the other hand when you look at melee side of weapons you can easily find end game pusher uniques.
Also survivability of left side of tree its still forbidden.

1 or 2 years ago when i talk about Darkscorn on reddit(Darkscorn need upgrade or something) most of the guys said ''No its very balanced and -talked in fanboy-'' after couple months later ta da! New Darkscorn!!!

I miss perandus and legacy.
"
TiamatRoar wrote:
"
aggrofee wrote:
It´s almost funny (or sad) how butthurt some people are because of nerfs/changes.

If PoE is anything, then it´s a game of finding something refreshing, effective and fun to play every league - play with what is given in the game and stop whining about stuff getting nerfed or changed!

Sometimes I wonder, how those people get through troubles and changes in the real world :D

A major problem with this patch is it didn't actually add much refreshing. It only took away. Previous leagues had nerfs but they also had tons of buffs and ascendancy revamps which made players say "Wow, I really want to try this new buffed build!"

This one is primarily just nerfs with only some very small buffs (and the new skill gems aren't particularly exciting either IMHO). So for players who have already tried most builds, it adds nothing new because there's no new builds to really try with it, while taking away several other builds or making them worse.

It's especially bad with Standard players because they don't even get the new cluster jewels. Though I don't expect the cluster jewels to really add that much either myself. Most of the buffs they grant to most builds were cancelled out by the nerfs in a lot of cases anyways (as well as opportunity cost. It takes 6 passive points from the outer most section of the tree just to reach a new notable in most cluster cases) basically leaving us back at square one, which again, isn't really very refreshing at all.

I might agree here that there is not much refreshing added to the game this patch , if you aren´t into manastuff.
Personally I am really looking forward to testing out and playing around the variations of manascalings and I am happy to maybe return to Indigon as it was once one of my favourite broken builds (which got nerfed and I didn´t cry once, cause it was justified :D).

Where i definitly agree with you is the "missing" changes to ascendancies this patch (especially looking at scion <.<) and not much happening with existing skills.
But nevertheless it´s a new league-mechanic (more or less) and maybe some old builds of mine will shine again in a new light - that´s kinda refreshing as well in my opinion ^^

@Clownturds:
I am not even going to properly reply to your post.
There is too much pessimissm and bad mood in this one.. I am here to enjoy myself doing and thinking about PoE-Stuff :)
GGG, take a moment and seriously reconsider the nerfs, especially to Flame Dash.
To put it in perspective, you're nerfing the cooldown recovery speed from 96% (with lvl 20, 20% gem) to 57%, which means it'll take 3 / 1.57 = 1.91 sec to recover one use, instead of 3 / 1.96 = 1.53 sec.
With a total of four uses after patch, it'll take 4 * 1.91 = 7.64 sec to recover all four uses, which is longer than most flask effects.
The fastest lab runners can probably get through the first room in lab in that time.

To some, this is essentially a bricked gem, or necessitates the helmet enchant for cooldown recovery speed, which interferes with damage output if a helmet enchant for a main skill was intended.

You're also nerfing other skills just as hard.

In short; with this number and severity of nerfs, you are basically pushing people to go play other games instead.
Player numbers are plummeting.
"
SpectralDrake wrote:
GGG, take a moment and seriously reconsider the nerfs, especially to Flame Dash.
To put it in perspective, you're nerfing the cooldown recovery speed from 96% (with lvl 20, 20% gem) to 57%, which means it'll take 3 / 1.57 = 1.91 sec to recover one use, instead of 3 / 1.96 = 1.53 sec.
With a total of four uses after patch, it'll take 4 * 1.91 = 7.64 sec to recover all four uses, which is longer than most flask effects.
The fastest lab runners can probably get through the first room in lab in that time.

To some, this is essentially a bricked gem, or necessitates the helmet enchant for cooldown recovery speed, which interferes with damage output if a helmet enchant for a main skill was intended.

In short; with this number and severity of nerfs, you are basically pushing people to go play other games instead.

You're forgetting about the 29% cdr on Second Wind, so it'll have 86% with both gems at 20.
"
SpectralDrake wrote:

100% correct! but GGG doesn't care and as long as the players are frustrated, GGG is happy!
I have a friend who decided to quit. and if I had not invested as much in the tabs, I think I would also stop ... I am looking for another game that is not in nerve mode. as soon as I find something good, I quit POE.
I have more than enough!
i feel violated by ggg with this patch. decided to play diablo 3 instead until diablo 4 comes out. and i didn't play diablo for more than 2 years now. path of exile is a better game,but at least in diablo i know i will be free from bugs and nerfs. its the only thing i can do,stop playing and supporting. and i do this with a heavy heart,because i love playing poe. its like marriage really,you love someone,but if he or she abuses you,its just a matter of time before love turns into hate.
"
Khenshiro wrote:

I have a friend who decided to quit. and if I had not invested as much in the tabs, I think I would also stop ... I am looking for another game that is not in nerve mode. as soon as I find something good, I quit POE.
I have more than enough!

This is such a problem with this game. It's not a GOOD game, it's not updated or balanced well, and it's built a playerbase that is literally addicted or feels some sort of "I've spent x money so I HAVE to keep playing for y time" bull.

If you're not having fun, quit. Find ANYTHING else. Try something new. Check out cheap or free indie games. There's THOUSANDS of things out there that aren't trying to pressure you into playing them. That aren't preying on your desire to "get your money's worth."

Cut your losses. Quit this game. If you keep playing just because you've spent money on the game, you're literally telling them it's okay to push MTX based on the forced-meta they push every league. You're as much the problem as they are.

Stop being the problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info