Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

I'm soo happy about all those nerfs(hope to see more), they're logically correct, keep the great job u doing, the more harder the game become, the more fun u'll get. Thanks to all GGG team for everything, keep it up! Don't listen to whiners/casuals, if they don't like nerfs, they should play some shitty game like D3.
IGN: Rngrofl
"Language Changes" is missing an Anchor for the Table of Contents link to work.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Mar 12, 2020, 12:00:15 AM
Woohooooo
"
Rekill wrote:
Get rekt cheap ass summoners. I played summoner for a few leagues now. And its absolutely disgusting how cheap and powerful they are. Ik hope you will nerf them more in the future.

Interesting that you still only managed 24? Wasn´t the summoner as strong as you claim here?
Everyone in this thread crying over the Necromancer nerf obviously haven't been playing PoE for many leagues. GGG is known for nerfing the meta characters pretty regularly in their patches. Now guess what? A new meta will emerge from the latest patch, alot of people will play that build, then it will be nerfed in about 6 months.

Deal with it.
Last edited by Str4t0c4st3r on Mar 12, 2020, 12:10:10 AM
"
they nerfed minions after Blight and still 30% of the classes in Metamorph were Necros. Necros could literally AFK blighted maps this past League. It was a brain dead build where all you had to do was cyclone around and kill everything whil being unkillable. Necro was basically a cheat code.

Since when are cyclone builds, a summoner? No wonder that you believe summoners were OP, if you take cyclone builds as that.

Suprise suprise, summoners don´t use cyclone, they use minions!
Nerfing Incursion bases into the ground... Also, the Sirus fight looks to remain unchanged as far as the "is this boss actually any fun to fight?" factor goes... A nerf to fossil crafting. Spawning Sirus still looks to take an infuriatingly large amount of map runs, and without the actually fun endgame bosses being any easier to spawn.

Welp, thanks for saving me so much money and play time this season, guys.

It'll be a hard pass from me this league.
i'll start this build with the 7 auras and i'll use the commander of darkness instead Bone barrier, we'll se if the nerf can kill this build lol
A reaper arise.
This kinda sucks for casual players like me who have taken a long time to build a decent build like mana guardian. Also just built a baron necro, my venom gyre assassin took the lightest nerf. Instead of making less builds end game viable(be reasonable) why not make more end game viable builds available with methods of expanding abilities like what your doing with some of the skills this ladder and previous(poison builds)? It was cheaper for me to get the gear for a mana guardian than anything else and now any one else thinking of getting a similar build is screwed. With the lag on console and rubber banding back into a one shot sometimes on a beefy build is frustrating enough but now will happen more. Thanks ggg. I am excited about the new skills at least.
Chill out, mana guardian and baron will still be good, not gonna be stupid op, but still top tier

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info