Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

"
Thomasmgp wrote:
"
blixxa wrote:
You guys aren't going to stop until minions are unplayable, right? Sheesh...

Every league you take take take. :(

they nerfed minions after Blight and still 30% of the classes in Metamorph were Necros. Necros could literally AFK blighted maps this past League. It was a brain dead build where all you had to do was cyclone around and kill everything whil being unkillable. Necro was basically a cheat code.

So tired of this silly argument. Some could if u put the currency into the build but the average player couldnt.
Try it, follow the skill tree, put the gems together - ull get a strong build but u wont get a AFK T15 blightmapper unless u put huge amount of currency into getting top tier gear.
I did a CI zombie build which was great but nothing like the build the guy had - ok it needs (this) jewel to really boost the ES and strngth..ah its 36 exalts! if u put the work in to grind currency why not hav a godly char but its not just the skill gems that do it.
By this philosophy
hey look at the top tier (dagger/bow/watevr) iv bought /crafted - i put 100s of chaos and ex into it, it does a squillion dps - what skill gem u using? - right that gem combination should b nerfed!
Great Update! Summoning needed a nerf.

Seems to me that "buffing everything else instead of nerfing summoning" would be a monumental task... not only that but then EVERY build would be as easy and mindless as summoning?? No thank you. I agree that it can be a lot of fun to play an OP build but the most fun part of this game IMO is the variety of builds. I'll never understand the folks that are complaining about the nerf because they only play summoner. You guys are missing the whole point of this game!! The devs put in a ton of work to balance and...well, DEVELOP this game and do not deserve the despicable comments made about their character from people that deliberately refuse to develop with it.

We're on a positive trend here. Hope you enjoyed summoning while it was meta and can find joy in the next meta!

Side note: the crimson grand spectrum jewels seem pretty damn good? 4 of those for 112% all resist (or 3 for 63%) and you don't need resists at ALL on your gear?? Could be a really good option for builds that require a lot of unique items...
"
Socaro wrote:
Ohhh shit, here we go again...

"
EvilMistrz wrote:
xD you are stupid .... xD Summoners must pay lots of c to have why to kill Sirus ...
2-3Ex Timless Jewels 2 Brawn Jewels 30-70c for start of the league ...
Becouse that brain dead people like you game will by shit ... allways cry becouse you dont have why do this what summoners was do ...

Generic skellie, spectre, zombie summoner without timeless jewels, brawn jewels etc can kill sirius quite easily. More investment more efficient. But u can do it on fairly low budget.

"
SerChivalry wrote:

-4 zombies total for the build I was running if you include the gem nerf itself; as well as nerfs to all the other stats like bone armor and the feeding frenzy support. I expected this, I said more than a few times last season that they would seriously nerf the Baron, I'm not mad and was not complaining. Thats the first and last time I'll run necro. They did, however, trash necromancy and I dont care how you feel about my opinion on that because its true.

Bone armor irrelevant.
Baron nerf get u 2 less zombies, everything else stays same...u gonna need to use div orb tho, so ye big nerf.
4 zombies less in total..ok, so u gonna kill sirius like 10s longer? Maybe less?
Im not saying these changes are not nerfs, but zombies and all summoners are still going to be plenty powerful.
And necro ascend is still op.

"

a) I made a specifically generalized statement about GGGs balancing practices to enlighten someone who clearly does not understand them and has built all of his arguments and ideas from the lack of this knowledge.

b) Dig through 54+ pages of comments for 'your stuff' so I can have a conversation I am not interested in having with you, why don't you go grind down that ego, you aren't nearly special enough to warrant that amount of time investment.

c) Demanding I give you, examples, data, pics, whatever the fuck you decide is the arbitrary and ever expanding list of shit you think is necessary to validate the points I am making which I do not care to validate is called 'shifting the burden of proof'. Its a scrublord level argumentative technique used by people who are interested in winning an argument rather than actually discussing anything in a constructive manner, while putting in little to no intellectual effort of their own. Go fuck yourself with that.

So aggresive, so childish, so much time spend on writing this jibbrish without merit, yet one simple example whould be enough.
My posts was like 1/2 pages behind so not so much work. Since u are very clever guy tell me why cant u explain working of something with some example? Might be more clear to some ppl. Butso lets play your game. But yes u are very important and busy guy so lets get to point.

So your argument is that they systematically nerf things to ground...what did they nerfed to ground? 1 thing i can think of would be winter orb and to best of my knowledge its still viable but u have to play it more like BV rather than stacking once and running whole map. It was well deserved nerf and it didnt splash on floor, but kids made big deal out of it because it was so fun to play clearly broken skill, so ggg tamed it and big big cry.

And your solution is to buff everything else to even state...so every skill, build will just equip 50c gear and delete all content...brilliant.
If having all skills in similar state would be important for u, u wouldnt mind nerf, since there are not, as u mentioned, nerfed to unplayable state. And lets get some thinks straight, because on poe.ninja only 0.000001% of players play something doesnt mean its bad.

"what they are doing is punishing players for their development shortcomings by taking things away from them that they have spent time and effort on, a practice that until recently was a cardinal no no for them. Then again it still holds for all things that are ACTUALLY broken with the game, they aren't going to nerf those because the free advertisement they get from their mouthpieces of the community would go away then. Funny how that works no? Only shit obtainable to the general public gets the axe."

Im very sorry i cant read minds and this is a place where some example might become handy because i dont know what exacly u talking about.

And as whole shifting of burden of proof..if u are talking about God u kinda need to provide proof for his existent, not the other way around. And if u dont want to validate your point than whats the point in posting it in first place? To let go of your frustration? Because your build gonna have 10% less damage resulting in 5s longer sirius fight? Im sure there are some playground for u in nearby of your place.

You don't read, you don't grasp what you are talking about, all you do is post empty walls of text barking at players trying to get them to fight you, you know what, I am just going to report you and ignore you from now on. Have fun shitposting.
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
"
Hyoriittai wrote:
"
Aui wrote:
Just a simple Question to GGG:
=> Why buffing minions in the previous leagues/patches - and now nerfing them to the ground????
IMHO GGG has lost the contact to their own game! I'm guessing these guys only watching the TOP-stramers; and therefore making these stupid decisions.
(dont get me wtong => minions needed a nerf; but this harsh??)
Another example, why GGG has lost contact to PoE =>
1.) Nerfing the ES-notes @ the start of the witch-tree "idioticly". AND
2.) Now buffing them a little bit.

WHAT IS THAT SHIT AlL about?
=> I know => Balancing means "nerfing" here and there.....
BUT THIS?
My suggsetion is => let Chris Wilson reach(play) in HardcoreSSF Level 95;
before he can make anymore stupid decisions to/in GGG/PoE! So this guy needsto have more contact to his own game!

Buffed it because minions were left untouched and the A.I. of minions needed rework, therefore added the three support gem. Nerfed because because it occupied nearly 1/3 of all player base while there are 19 ascendancies and few dozens of other skills that are perfectly viable for 2 whole leagues. Think before you give a criticism, if you didn't think a nerf is deserved idk what game you're playing. The whining about necromancers is purely stupid, we should focus more on other changes such as the temple revisions, which is bad and uncalled for. And no don't worry about minion, it is still going to afk face roll endgame content albeit slightly slower.

Don't tell me what I have to say! I'm NOT whining, because I have (besides a Mana-Guardian AND a Necro) much more
My InGameName: Aui
"

You don't read, you don't grasp what you are talking about, all you do is post empty walls of text barking at players trying to get them to fight you, you know what, I am just going to report you and ignore you from now on. Have fun shitposting.

Well i used something called arguments yet u still refuse to use those and instead post this vague posts. Not trzing to fight noone, just want some examples and arguments, i guess its too much to ask. Ty for convesation
Last edited by Socaro on Mar 11, 2020, 4:22:42 PM
This is exactly why you never, ever, evvvveeeeeee'eerrr buy a supporter pack before the nerf notes come out, i'd also extend that to not buying one until a week or two into beta playing to test the league (league ruining exploits that no lifers get to abuse and only when average joe catches up and is able to try it, does it get 'fixed') and only then make a purchase if its warranted.

Buying into hype and buying early gets exactly this, the impression you support the destroy-a-tion of the game.
Last edited by buildsinfo on Mar 11, 2020, 4:46:49 PM
bring new atlas and new awakener orbs so people could craft for one league and you just disable it on next lol

i assume elusive tailwind boots cannot be crafted aswell, but it isnt stated in patchnotes atm.
so ggg dont want players lose theyr minds.

ele weakness assasin mark cannot be awaken orb togheter. why ? it makes killing mobs bit better..

what is going on there . did you guys get corona already ? world goes crazy maybe you stop nerfing things and staple leftover players in the game

i quess theres no toilet paper for everyone xD theres water all around in that island
fk archnemesis.
"

...the game is currently balanced around a level of power unattainable to most players...

Sounds like you suck at the game and need an absurd level of power to compete with even average players. Get good.
"
Psykrom wrote:
"
xxWolf wrote:
"
edurty wrote:
Volatile Dead
Now displays that you are limited to a maximum of 60 orbs at a time.

rip volatile dead!!!!

the limit of 60 orbs already existed previously, they just changed the tooltip to also display that so you can find it out without checking the wiki.

Funny as hell, considering that his only defense - spirit offering - was done in for good.

if spirit offering was your only def for CoC VD you are playing it wrong...
"
Aui wrote:
"
Hyoriittai wrote:
"
Aui wrote:
Just a simple Question to GGG:
=> Why buffing minions in the previous leagues/patches - and now nerfing them to the ground????
IMHO GGG has lost the contact to their own game! I'm guessing these guys only watching the TOP-stramers; and therefore making these stupid decisions.
(dont get me wtong => minions needed a nerf; but this harsh??)
Another example, why GGG has lost contact to PoE =>
1.) Nerfing the ES-notes @ the start of the witch-tree "idioticly". AND
2.) Now buffing them a little bit.

WHAT IS THAT SHIT AlL about?
=> I know => Balancing means "nerfing" here and there.....
BUT THIS?
My suggsetion is => let Chris Wilson reach(play) in HardcoreSSF Level 95;
before he can make anymore stupid decisions to/in GGG/PoE! So this guy needsto have more contact to his own game!

Buffed it because minions were left untouched and the A.I. of minions needed rework, therefore added the three support gem. Nerfed because because it occupied nearly 1/3 of all player base while there are 19 ascendancies and few dozens of other skills that are perfectly viable for 2 whole leagues. Think before you give a criticism, if you didn't think a nerf is deserved idk what game you're playing. The whining about necromancers is purely stupid, we should focus more on other changes such as the temple revisions, which is bad and uncalled for. And no don't worry about minion, it is still going to afk face roll endgame content albeit slightly slower.

Don't tell me what I have to say! I'm NOT whining, because I have (besides a Mana-Guardian AND a Necro) much more

What do you mean don't tell you what you have to say. I simply gave a valid response to your question of "why buffing minion...and now nerfing them to the ground". What the heck are you talking about

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info