Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

So the theme seems to be: Necro nerfed; doom and gloom; hate GGG. BUt I still bet majority of start builds in Necro zombie skelly. ANd guesss what? It will still be viable as budget starter that can get to red maps and finish end game with some investment. Shocker.
God damn, you dumb cunts just keep fucking necros until it's unplayable huh? It's literally the only class I've ever enjoyed since the days of Diablo 2... So good job wrecking it 2 leagues in a row.

We were already needing to stack 2500 str to make it worth while now less zombies and baron nerf, PLUS making the baron need divine orbs to be relatively useful?

Why make something you hate so much GGG? The fuck is wrong with you.
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Mar 11, 2020, 4:39:02 PM
"
Still missing the issue with Catalysts. Orbs of augmentation are still removing the #% value when used. Magic loses 2% each use and Rares lose 1%. While this wouldn't seem like much of an issue, If you spend a long time crafting jewelry, the cost quickly adds up. As this only happens with Catalyst's it would be very nice to have this looked at.

Very happy with the rest of the patch notes. Most of the past leagues have been fairly easy going and needs a bit of a challenge. Very excited for 3.10 :)

This is intended to balance how strong they are compared to other quality.
Love seing the summoner babys crying
Last edited by TwinTurboNos on Mar 11, 2020, 4:51:26 PM
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Mar 11, 2020, 4:49:04 PM
"
TwinTurboNos wrote:
Love seing the summoner babys crying

I play everything, but Summoner has been my absolute favorite since Diablo 2, always has been, ALWAYS will be.

It sucks that you're not allowed to enjoy a build. No build is even close to as much fun to me, and I'll be punished for it every single league apparently.

Hey, Great work on the patch notes, they look great! I enjoyed the humor! How long before the servers come up will we be able to download the patch?
Woo, I know that summon gonna get hit real hard, specially skelly. But using lower head to hit it is not in my vision. Pretty HARDCORE as usual :v

Slow in, slow out cuz I'm just a player.
--------------------------------------------
"
First time i reply to patch notes, but i will be short :)

TL;DR: welcome to Incursion 2.0.

Summoners were broken and they got nerfed, as expected.
Played near all flavors of summoner builds in past 2-3 leagues and i can say that most of them(well, the 5-6 archetypes at least) were too much powerful for the investment needed( my fav was the Chains of command for the massive minion capacity and buffing).

Really hoping the new Animate Weapon(with both minions number nerf and damage buff) is still viable for a summoner build.

The thing I am really SAD about is seeing Bottled Faith wasn't nerfed in this patch.
C'mon, huge damage build enabling no drawbacks-flask even if you're holding a stick? Wasn't GGG against this kind of thing, was it?

Where is the difficulty in making a really working build if you have this flask?
( and i know a lot of you got on the hype train in seeing "*insert fav weapon/skill* gazillion of damage build" just to come to the realization it works only if you use that flask)

lol so you thinked bottled faith will get nerfed and go legacy, so you could profit in std. lol any smart player use diamond flask instead :D
fk archnemesis.
Glad to see summoners are still T1.
Topkek

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info