Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

"Item Balance
Physical Damage taken as Chaos/Fire/Cold/Lightning modifiers are now mutually exclusive."

Nice, can you explain now what that actually means?

Thanks.
"
"Item Balance
Physical Damage taken as Chaos/Fire/Cold/Lightning modifiers are now mutually exclusive."

Thanks.

I think that mean they will by more hard to find in rolls
"
tsunamikun wrote:
better to nerf than the power creep you wish for.

But we have power creep, it's just not benefiting players but rather the monsters.

The tryhard mentality is getting the power creep.

Also competent game designers can constrain the top tier without destroying casuals. GGG seems to completely lack even the awareness of this as an option.

The only reason poe survives is lack of actual competition. (Is there even one other FTP ARPG?) Because none of the competent game designers are competent entrepreneurs. They are laboring away on payware and it's a dead end because it inherently discourages new players. Some of them don't even have demos.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Still holding out for a skill gem stash.....
"
EvilMistrz wrote:
"
"Item Balance

Thanks.

It means you can't get a %phys taken as fire roll on an item and craft %phys taken as cold on top of it. They just got rid of the insane defensive double dipping.
"
"Item Balance

Thanks.
It means they're part of the same "mod group", meaning you can't roll more than one of them on a given item, or craft one on an item that already has one. You can still benefit from multiples of the mods if they're on different items.
"
Socaro wrote:
A summoner stole my girlfriend in highschool and now I'm mad.

I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
"
EvilMistrz wrote:
"
"Item Balance

Thanks.

wrong and wrong...

Mutually exclusive is a statistical term describing two or more events that cannot coincide. It is commonly used to describe a situation where the occurrence of one outcome supersedes the other.

wich means awakening orb 2 types of mods, double curse rings, tailwind elusive
cannot be merged togheter anymore.
fk archnemesis.
So, we have around 150 skills that can kill, not counting the vaal. And more than 15% of the players play with cyclone, which is one of the most powerful skills today, and has always been at least very strong, and receives no nerf?
Last edited by TesseratoSol on Mar 11, 2020, 5:40:41 PM
Get rekt cheap ass summoners. I played summoner for a few leagues now. And its absolutely disgusting how cheap and powerful they are. Ik hope you will nerf them more in the future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info