Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

Other than the new shit you're introducing, these patch notes are just a bunch of nerfs. Where's the fun in that? Kind of brings down the hype for what was supposed to be a fun league.

In Few New League we will by need 6weeks of game to have way to kill Shaper becouse GGG will nerf all of good shit ...
….so like, how many buffs were there this league? Most leagues contain lots of buffs that make people excited to try the new buffed builds but this one doesn't really have like, any for the most part.

How disappointing.

As for cluster jewels making up for all the nerfs, those aren't available in Standard League (except via the one-way Hardcore death delivery service, of course). And also something to note is that cluster jewels cost passive points to reach and get (LOTS, in fact. They're on the very outer edges of the tree and when you get there, it's 3 to get the cluster slot in the first place and then around 3 more to reach the first notable within the cluster jewel).
Last edited by TiamatRoar on Mar 11, 2020, 7:05:26 PM
RIP my guardian builds :(
This is madness. You people are so out of touch with your own game. How did you come up with all this ****? You watch 5 no life streamers and draw the conclusion that the game is too easy? What exactly did you buff? Ah yes Uberatziri's clones with 500% (good to see some d3 numbers finaly). What else? The Shaper and of course Sirius, because everyone was whining how easy the last boss was. As SSF player I hate so much the removal of the seals, now it's almost impossible to farm some cards for simple uniques. The part that you can brick you atlass and need to start on a new acc is insane change. I just want to point out one of the most ludicrous change. Awakaning bonus now makes the map mods harder :D and guess what you cant remove it :) IT's hilarious.
PogChamp

Necros are still overpowered.
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein
Last edited by jacarishe on Mar 11, 2020, 7:16:02 PM
I get that GGG hates summoners or something, but for fuck sake NERF NECROMANCER instead of nerfing the godamn abilities

I've played summoner since 2013 and I haven't used Necromancer ascendancy once. Yet you fuckers keep balancing 80% of summon-skills around that godamn whoremongering tree.

"
Mark__75 wrote:
"
"
Mark__75 wrote:

Do not forget that 15% of players uses zombies. Almost all zombie-mancers use cyclone with CWC, just to cast Desecrate and Spirit Offering, and also gain Fortify and reduced damage due to an Infusion. Cyclone as a skill is absolutely useless for minion builds. Cast While Channelling is what they need. The real use of a Cyclone as a skill that can kill is less than 5%, but in comparison to many other melee skills it is still quite efficient and popular (Molten strike was 0.9% other ones are far less popular than MS).

Yeah, i forgot that, thank you.
You are correct, but even so, i still find cyclone very meta, and it could be easily nerfed.
By the way, I didn't mention it in my comment, but this summoner nerf was ridiculous, it should have been 3x more nerfed

Those minion builds started to be a cancer of this game (I have mentioned that few pages ago). Most of people incl. GGG do not realise, the real reason of that: other active / killing skills just sucks. In some cases it is only a matter of invested time and money, in some cases they are not viable at all, no matter what you will do.
Ok... maybe you can still use few of them, but they do not fit to the buffed bosses and to new leagues content, which are optimised for builds with at least 1M DPS. DPS>3M on necro? No problem! With almost no gear you can have a DPS few M. Try to do that with some melee skills, or some old spells (which were playable and quite good 3-4 years ago). Even if you would spend twice much currency on those builds they will still be too weak.
But there are more reasons - some ascendancies are too strong and some are just useless. Necromancer has great ascendancy passives (boosting both - DPS and survivability), Guardian has quite strong ones too. Duellist all 3 ascendancies looks solid and well ballanced, but they are not that strong as Necromancer nodes, so only few % for each class, same thing with Ranger and Shadow. Marauder was nerfed few times already and now exists as only few percent in the meta, mostly as Juggernaut (3% at this moment, others are +_1%).

Yeah man, that's going boring already, they buffed so hard all monsters in the game, especially the bosses, and the game just run more hard than ever, and its felt like no build can do the end game, but when u see others with necro doing everything, u felt like u are doing something wrong. I really felt like this this league.
"
Ratedetar wrote:
Other than the new shit you're introducing, these patch notes are just a bunch of nerfs. Where's the fun in that? Kind of brings down the hype for what was supposed to be a fun league.

they got rich. and lazy.

league is all about save the skillpoints :D farm regrets to try new things out.

but we just want to come from work and just go and kill mobs without thinking of anything to make build or some shi.t
fk archnemesis.
decreasing offensive power could be understood, but decreasing defenses is rather wrong direction, high number of energy shield (with armour and resistances) is needed for surviving biggest elemental and physical damage. It could be said that game is more challenging, if one could see what damage killed character, and then search for possibilies of improving build, getting better items, to survive it next time. Items that were available in 3.9 were just enough to survive in most dangerous places, now it will not be enough to sustain.
Last edited by leastfire12 on Mar 13, 2020, 3:40:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info