Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

I understand where you are coming from with the fossil change, new crafting methods being invalidated by older ones, but you made two changes when one would have been enough. The key here is that you didn't like fossils being the ONLY method of getting certain desirable mods, which can be a bad thing if they are more desirable than what is available from 'endgame currency'. The, IMO, correct fix would have been adding these mods to Influence pools, but NOT removing them from fossil crafting non-influenced items. The mods would then not be exclusive to fossils, which fixes the problem without breaking anything.

"it is unethical to have that much Mana and Energy Shield (because it is)." - An interesting comment, when you can still reach those heights with intelligence.
"
RaidEE wrote:
"
EvilMistrz wrote:
"
RaidEE wrote:
Looking good. No additional melee nerfs, which is nice. Cyclone it is then.
Also i'm HAPPY that they somewhat nerfed summoners/necros. That shit was ridiculous. You could defeat Sirus with less than 50c gear.
Can't wait to play.
xD you are stupid .... xD Summoners must pay lots of c to have why to kill Sirus ...
2-3Ex Timless Jewels 2 Brawn Jewels 30-70c for start of the league ...
Becouse that brain dead people like you game will by shit ... allways cry becouse you dont have why do this what summoners was do ...



I lost too many brain cells trying to read that. You smell like a summoner. Go away and play wolcen. PoE isn't meant for you. Or any summoners really.


To be honest, he have a true. Everything fun is ruined with new league. And that nerf of Baron and even "base" number of zombies is just, wrong. As a player, which played many years poe. Some leagues was better, some worse, but few changes totally ruined the game experience at least for me. New atlas, why? Force to player "run" every map. Hiding tier maps, every new league mixing map tiers, not mention million crafts, ton of bullshit and players need to have open a wiki for being wiser with crafting. Not mention also unveiling items and last few leagues implementing "League" mechanics to core, for sake , WHY ? The game is not fun anymore. It's pretty bad at this state.

As far i owned the game Wolcen, and this game has seriously great potential. Yes game has bugs, servers are not top and there still lot of a work to balance everything, but game is definitevely fun. No need to "Hide" items over filter, no freaking hundreds of crafts, fossils, etc.....

In final words, bye PoE. You was good, but from the time, when Tencent bought GGG it's going worse and worse with every new league. I mean - the gameplay aspect, fun and grinding side.
Doing nothing about the cheaters who make it impossible to get a merc or eternal lab jewel, even in SSF :( come on GGG, please. If you're not gonna ban them, fix the system
Ohhh shit, here we go again...



"
EvilMistrz wrote:
xD you are stupid .... xD Summoners must pay lots of c to have why to kill Sirus ...
2-3Ex Timless Jewels 2 Brawn Jewels 30-70c for start of the league ...
Becouse that brain dead people like you game will by shit ... allways cry becouse you dont have why do this what summoners was do ...


Generic skellie, spectre, zombie summoner without timeless jewels, brawn jewels etc can kill sirius quite easily. More investment more efficient. But u can do it on fairly low budget.

"
SerChivalry wrote:


-4 zombies total for the build I was running if you include the gem nerf itself; as well as nerfs to all the other stats like bone armor and the feeding frenzy support. I expected this, I said more than a few times last season that they would seriously nerf the Baron, I'm not mad and was not complaining. Thats the first and last time I'll run necro. They did, however, trash necromancy and I dont care how you feel about my opinion on that because its true.

Bone armor irrelevant.
Baron nerf get u 2 less zombies, everything else stays same...u gonna need to use div orb tho, so ye big nerf.
4 zombies less in total..ok, so u gonna kill sirius like 10s longer? Maybe less?
Im not saying these changes are not nerfs, but zombies and all summoners are still going to be plenty powerful.
And necro ascend is still op.


"


a) I made a specifically generalized statement about GGGs balancing practices to enlighten someone who clearly does not understand them and has built all of his arguments and ideas from the lack of this knowledge.

b) Dig through 54+ pages of comments for 'your stuff' so I can have a conversation I am not interested in having with you, why don't you go grind down that ego, you aren't nearly special enough to warrant that amount of time investment.

c) Demanding I give you, examples, data, pics, whatever the fuck you decide is the arbitrary and ever expanding list of shit you think is necessary to validate the points I am making which I do not care to validate is called 'shifting the burden of proof'. Its a scrublord level argumentative technique used by people who are interested in winning an argument rather than actually discussing anything in a constructive manner, while putting in little to no intellectual effort of their own. Go fuck yourself with that.


So aggresive, so childish, so much time spend on writing this jibbrish without merit, yet one simple example whould be enough.
My posts was like 1/2 pages behind so not so much work. Since u are very clever guy tell me why cant u explain working of something with some example? Might be more clear to some ppl. Butso lets play your game. But yes u are very important and busy guy so lets get to point.

So your argument is that they systematically nerf things to ground...what did they nerfed to ground? 1 thing i can think of would be winter orb and to best of my knowledge its still viable but u have to play it more like BV rather than stacking once and running whole map. It was well deserved nerf and it didnt splash on floor, but kids made big deal out of it because it was so fun to play clearly broken skill, so ggg tamed it and big big cry.

And your solution is to buff everything else to even state...so every skill, build will just equip 50c gear and delete all content...brilliant.
If having all skills in similar state would be important for u, u wouldnt mind nerf, since there are not, as u mentioned, nerfed to unplayable state. And lets get some thinks straight, because on poe.ninja only 0.000001% of players play something doesnt mean its bad.


"what they are doing is punishing players for their development shortcomings by taking things away from them that they have spent time and effort on, a practice that until recently was a cardinal no no for them. Then again it still holds for all things that are ACTUALLY broken with the game, they aren't going to nerf those because the free advertisement they get from their mouthpieces of the community would go away then. Funny how that works no? Only shit obtainable to the general public gets the axe."

Im very sorry i cant read minds and this is a place where some example might become handy because i dont know what exacly u talking about.


And as whole shifting of burden of proof..if u are talking about God u kinda need to provide proof for his existent, not the other way around. And if u dont want to validate your point than whats the point in posting it in first place? To let go of your frustration? Because your build gonna have 10% less damage resulting in 5s longer sirius fight? Im sure there are some playground for u in nearby of your place.
Summon Skeletons
-40% damage

Welp. What do this say to this league? Not this time. =\
http://i.imgur.com/fxbCnfq.jpg
"
NickIAm wrote:
Summon Skeletons
-40% damage

Welp. What do this say to this league? Not this time. =\

Yup, skellies wont kill everything in blink of an eye, its time to quit. Unplayable, nerfed to ground.
So there is some guide on forum that says that "12 Skeletons doing another 1 million DPS each if you wish" SO now we got 11 skeletons doing 600k dps each. And with new jewels and passives this number will go up. Ofc its rng related bla bla bla, but even without them...600k x 11 isint that bad.

"
Mark__75 wrote:
"

Let me shatter your reality for you, instead of nerfing everything systematically into the ground, they could...are you ready for this? No? Don't care, BUFF EVERYTHING ELSE! Then design content around the new power level the game has reached, what they are doing is punishing players for their development shortcomings by taking things away from them that they have spent time and effort on, a practice that until recently was a cardinal no no for them. Then again it still holds for all things that are ACTUALLY broken with the game, they aren't going to nerf those because the free advertisement they get from their mouthpieces of the community would go away then. Funny how that works no? Only shit obtainable to the general public gets the axe.

Also the game is currently balanced around a level of power unattainable to most players so your argument is void, it always was and more than likely will be balanced around the people who stream, for whom this is a JOB. I want a fucking game, not a JOB.


True.
Some people say that all builds are viable and players just mindless follow the most popular meta builds. Those are bollocks. In almost every league I have tried to make non-meta build and every time I was disappointed how it inefficient it was - it was extremely hard to make the league content. This is why there are only few builds that covers 90% of a league meta. Other ones just sucks. If GGG really thinks of having builds diversity, they would have to rebalance all ascendancies and buff lots of active skills.


What builds were u trying? Cus i often play several (some meta some off) and yes, some are bit better some worse but perfectly viable nevertheless.
Last edited by Socaro on Mar 11, 2020, 3:40:13 PM
"
Charged, Enriched and Pure Breachstones now each have their own unique art.

Now if only they had their own slot on the Fragment tab...
------------------------------ twitch.tv/unsane
Std: 95 97 93 90 96 100 93 94 - Delirium: 90 90
HC Alive: 90 92 91
HC RIP: 91 91 94 91 96 90 92
------------------------------ character archive: /963707
"Aura MTX are not able to be applied to Flesh and Stone"

When will this be fixed, it's been present for so long and the aura is so damn ugly... :(

Otherwise, i'm really looking forward to the new league :)
Last edited by Converge57 on Mar 11, 2020, 3:39:36 PM
Cyclone league


HYPE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info