Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

why you destroyed Delve and Temple of Atzoatl ?

it was very refreshing to go there from time to time.
now must stick to your dull and boring maps
Fossils can no longer craft any prefix or suffix mods that cannot be obtained elsewhere.

If i understand this right, what makes delve unique?

Am i reading this right?
"
wiesiul wrote:
This patch note looks like tutorial to how to shot yourself.

Ok nerf to summoner it's good decision but rest of them lol?
GG GGG u will change 91% of necro in metamorph to 91% of cyclone impale in delirium....
Probably because of the new 280 changes via the cluster jewels, and balancing of content.

Necromancer isn't all that nerfed if at all when all is calculated into it. If people don't play Necromancer, it is because they don't want to. It is still very, very strong.
Ahhh, what? I guess you and most people couldn't comprehend the actual changes they stated. They still work the same as they did before (other than the ones they removed from gloves, boots and amulets). Delve mods are not 'exclusive' to Fossils only now meaning you can roll these mods elsewhere.

"
noideawat wrote:
RIP, Nerfing Fossil crafting... I Love delving for profit and you just crapped that :((((
"
[Removed by Support] "I want a refund, burning arrow have been nerfed!" "I only play summoners, i will quit from this game forever!" "I have no time, i have a work and 7 babies" [Removed by Support] There are a huge amount of skills there, play something different, experiment with new builds, try the new skill gems implemented this league. [Removed by Support]

Says the guy that bearly play the last league,experiment with new builds takes TIME that some people just dont have when they work 6 days a week kiddo
DID U FIX THE BUG WHICH CAUSES BLAST RAIN - BLADEFALL MINES NOT AIMING OR NOT?
People are really upset,i see lots of "[Removed by Support]" tags,but i guess is to late now for anything
Last edited by norxe on Mar 11, 2020, 4:19:50 AM
Noice!
I have wrist chronic pain because of this game (too much clicks) and summoner was a solution... Seems it's completely butchered.
I was expecting an guardian nerf, but this is like destroying the whole ascendancy. Why change also grand spectrum and shapers touch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info