Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

GGG: I've nerfed countless thousands. What's one more league?

Poe more harder? Player need moar grind? Why not.
Disappointment for me
I was expecting buff for the Winter Orb. It was for a just one season. Of course, the point was selling mtx.
Zombie's dead.
There is no fun build for me anymore
Nerfs Nerfs Nerfs just invested all my money in a fun hh temp chain build which i was enjoying A LOT, NERF to the ground ? when will you balance before nerfing everything...it's really annoying...damnit
For every dude whining about necro nerfs and the limited viability of other builds, there is another guy balling out with lancing steel deadeye, galvanic arrow zerker or insert X non meta build and crushing the content hitting lvl 97+ with millions of shaper dps.

I've never understood the "I wanna run what 1 out of 3 people are running!" mentality.. If you only wanna copy builds don't worry! There will be PLENTY of new meta builds to copy :) You can be average as you've ever been trust me! But getting upset cause you can't AFK endgame content in Tabula? That's just entitled laziness. Quit expecting the game to play itself while you ignore literally every map mod and boss attack <3 The time to git gud is upon you Exile.
"
DieKao wrote:
Last league you triple nerfed minion builds. Increased monster armor and gave everyone except minions a way to reduce physical dmg reduction. Zombies where already too weak for high endgame and tough rares or bosses. So I used zombies+skeletons and invested 6+ ex in gear and now you nerf my build by 50% basically.

Not only did you nerf my damage by 25-40%, you also made by build lose 20% elemental resists, thousands of ES, all the sustain it had....

And none of those nerfs are being offset by the cluster jewels, because I'd have to lose even more somewhere to free up the skill points.

Summoner is now worse then ever before. I'm skipping this league. Your team can't balance for shit.

A PvE only game balanced so that 0.2% of the player base can't make builds that are too strong.

[Removed by Support]

Exacly!!

GGG want nerft summoners little more, from before league, but they don't nerf "little more" they kill this build, no playable, i understand nerf numbers of zombies or something but, nerf 50-60% u can also thro this build to trash.
And even nerf "The baron" this is HUGE nerf, from 300 to 500? i understand, i don't know maybe 350-400 to 500 but"200" difference?

""Raised Spectres are now level 31 at gem level 1, up to level 76 at gem level 20 (previously level 80 at gem level 20). "

"The number of maximum raised zombies you can have at gem level 20 is now 6 (from 7).

"Now causes your Carrion Golems to deal 5% more damage per non-Golem minion near them (from 8%), up to a maximum of 50% (from 80%)."

"Damage dealt by minions at all gem levels has been lowered by approximately 40%. This change isn't visible on the gem as it is a property of the minion itself, and does not affect Skeleton Mages or any other non-basic Skeleton minions summoned by Vaal Summon Skeletons.
The number of maximum summoned skeletons you can have at gem level 20 is now 7 (from 8)."

"Now gives minions from supported skills 25% chance to grant Feeding Frenzy to you on hit at gem level 1, up to 44% at gem level 20 (previously 25% at all gem levels).
No longer causes minions from supported skills to deal more damage while you have Feeding Frenzy."

"Necromancer
Bone Barrier no longer grants Elemental Resistances per minion. Increased Life and Energy Shield Recovery per minion is now 2% (from 3%), capping out at 20% (from 30%)."

The Baron: Now grants 10 to 20% increased minion maximum Life (from 20%), +1 to maximum number of Raised Zombies per 500 Strength (from 300) and with at least 1000 Strength, 1.5 to 2% of Damage dealt by your Raised Zombies is leeched to you as Life (from 2%). Using a Divine Orb will update existing versions of this item to these new values.

This is not nerf, this is trash, - 30% ell resistance
The baron 500strg not 300
-1 less zomie (fine it's not big deal if u get 14 or 13 zombies)
- dmg from carrioner xD
feedeing freenzy 0 dmg xD and more.

you might as well throw this build to the trash :)

Last edited by Deminii on Mar 11, 2020, 4:50:43 AM
Noah gotta build that arc again. The flood of tears just keeps increasing. T_T
Is the likelyhood now higher that you get a desired mod if fossilcraft on an influenced base?
Another great league, another league where the worst ascendancy in the game gets ignored and scion stays worse then any class at everything. meh... it gets harder and harder to find an excuse to play scion
so fossils are chaos orbs with extra steps now ? :/
"
Zebedin wrote:

why you destroyed Delve and Temple of Atzoatl ?

it was very refreshing to go there from time to time.
now must stick to your dull and boring maps

Destroy Temple of Atzoatl? What do you mean. I think it is buffed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info