Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

"
poolnoodle wrote:
so fossils are chaos orbs with extra steps now ? :/

No? You can still target craft like before. You just need suitable base now.
Reading the comments to the Patch Notes makes me cringe so hard every single league.
40 pages full of hate and salt in a community that used to be really open and friendly. This ain't LoL, guys.

It's more than sad. Nothing else to say...
True.
If you're going through hell, keep going. Timezone GMT +2:00
Thanks for nerfing minions.... great job.
really sad it's not really viable at higher tier maps any more. unless u have have a ton of currency and or play the best possible version of it. which is sad asf because i will never be that rich and love to making my own builds.

ugh well guess i will test out a wand build now <_< my favorite character rest in piece.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Wickie87 wrote:
Reading the comments to the Patch Notes makes me cringe so hard every single league.
40 pages full of hate and salt in a community that used to be really open and friendly. This ain't LoL, guys.

Reading a the fanboying comments like your is the actual cringe. This patch is a disaster a around. So let's praise GGG so they can continue this!

GREAT JOB GGG
"Soul Ripper has been reworked. It now has -40 to +90 maximum charges and consumes maximum charges on use..."

Does this mean the flask will eventually become unusable once it's maximum charges are reduced to 0? Will we have to constantly do incursion temples to make more of these flasks if we have a build that uses this item?
RIP my necro.
"
Wickie87 wrote:

Toxic babies keeps on over-reacting is the only thing I dislike about this game. GGG nerfs winter orb,"winter orb is dead, fk u GGG". Sees someone play winter orb killing awakener 8 on less than 10exa budget,"what, it's still good?" This almost true for almost every single fling skill nerf, idiots like these over-reacts and then realizes the skills still fine after Mathil plays it. Really disappointing to see toxic behavior like this. Criticism is good for both parties but fk mindless whining.
Press F for Necro PepeHands
UwU
Looks like GGG is responding to countless "I've never played necromancer theyre so broken" threads with this overnerf.

Yall crapped on survivability and 3 of our most commonly used gems without giving us ulterior means of gearing by hitting gems damage and mechanics like bound fossils affixes all at the same time, what even was the point of the big "minion update" if you were just going to harass nerf minions into non viability?

And why? because people overreacted to baron zombie clearpseeds of videos by people like empyrian(im not flaming empy i lov u bby) who have multiple mirrors invested in their gear(and still occasionally get one shot by league mechanics) Meanwhile trap/mine sabs and cyclone headhunter and bowdelver players still doing twice our clearspeed in maps and end game content with no real nerfs?

this is embarrassing GGG

also Please fix the GD ice golem gem its literally been since 2.5 and he still does spell and attack damage, PICK ONE!

/endrant

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info