Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

"
Miyazakig wrote:
I don t understand why nerf explosive arrow: it s not bullshit skill in this league
stupid nerf.
GGG nerf random skill for just nerf.
no balance ascendancy templar,chieftain,jugg,berseker etc need up

"It explodes as soon as the maximum is reached, allowing you to start the next set of 20 immediately. This change is primarily to prevent it being able to deal so much damage at once that it overflows and can't deal the damage because the number is too big to calculate."

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fgorer/explosive_arrow_just_got_nuked/fk5zvrq/?context=10
Last edited by typecast on Mar 11, 2020, 3:49:01 AM
RIP, Nerfing Fossil crafting... I Love delving for profit and you just crapped that :((((
"
OneNaN wrote:
hype

THIS. [Removed by Support]

And slightly off topic, correct me if I'm wrong, all nerfs, yeah?
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Mar 11, 2020, 3:56:00 AM
"
The copies of Atziri created during the Alluring Abyss Atziri fight now have approximately 5 times more life than before.

HAHAH Atziri's Reflection now at 140 EX.

LOL
"
CrazyPanda221 wrote:
Nerf 50% of skills, even ones nobody plays
Nerf the only reason people still play delve
Nerf incursion after saying you will buff it
Promised buffs are nowhere to be seen
Preferred maps system will not be coming until later, and we've not been given any numbers, so we're forced to do stupid atlas strats if we don't want to brick our atlas

Great patch guys

THIS.
And i'm greatly dissapointed how did you nerf like EVERY single item, gem and even ascendancy on zombies.
Like, wtf, dudes, I want to play summoner, why you just deleted him from the game? For what reason?
Last league you triple nerfed minion builds. Increased monster armor and gave everyone except minions a way to reduce physical dmg reduction. Zombies where already too weak for high endgame and tough rares or bosses. So I used zombies+skeletons and invested 6+ ex in gear and now you nerf my build by 50% basically.

Not only did you nerf my damage by 25-40%, you also made by build lose 20% elemental resists, thousands of ES, all the sustain it had....

And none of those nerfs are being offset by the cluster jewels, because I'd have to lose even more somewhere to free up the skill points.

Summoner is now worse then ever before. I'm skipping this league. Your team can't balance for shit.

A PvE only game balanced so that 0.2% of the player base can't make builds that are too strong.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Mar 11, 2020, 4:04:07 AM
"
RIP, Nerfing Fossil crafting... I Love delving for profit and you just crapped that :((((

Why are you all saying it´s nerfed… they killed some mods on gloves, amu and quiver - yeah, sad. Other than that it still works, wtf.
Looks reasonable. Had hoped for some more Ascendency changes, but I fully understand they want to see how the new nodes, notables and key stones pan out.

Look forward to the new gems, and can't wait to get started.
[Removed by Support] "I want a refund, burning arrow have been nerfed!" "I only play summoners, i will quit from this game forever!" "I have no time, i have a work and 7 babies" [Removed by Support] There are a huge amount of skills there, play something different, experiment with new builds, try the new skill gems implemented this league. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Mar 11, 2020, 4:07:00 AM
This patch note looks like tutorial to how to shot yourself.

Ok nerf to summoner it's good decision but rest of them lol?
GG GGG u will change 91% of necro in metamorph to 91% of cyclone impale in delirium....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info