3.10 - Blade Blast - Blade Blade Blasting Duo Build

You can explode other peoples' lingering blades as expected!

Also performance seems to be much better this league than previous. I would say you should try it.
IGN: Dmillz
I'm doing a bladeblast build this league, and I'm curious what you think of bladeblast with CoC?
"
iZorro wrote:
I'm doing a bladeblast build this league, and I'm curious what you think of bladeblast with CoC?

That's what my duo partner is doing so I think it's super strong. It's a stronger solo build than this one is if you aren't playing with a friend. Run CoC Bladefall and a Bladeblast totem.

CoC guide here
"
Dmillz wrote:
"
iZorro wrote:

That's what my duo partner is doing so I think it's super strong. It's a stronger solo build than this one is if you aren't playing with a friend. Run CoC Bladefall and a Bladeblast totem.

CoC guide here

The other guide is interesting, but I'm already a marauder and probably don't want to switch. :\

I am going solo, you mentioned to run CoC Bladefall and Bladeblast Totem. Am I to understand you use basic attacks or some attack skill on a bow or something, then have Bladefall linked to CoC so that it casts Bladefall when you crit, and your totems do the bladeblasting for you?
Definitely don't switch if you're solo. Chieftain is better solo than Scion.

Going 2H weapon with Cyclone would be your best bet. You can steal the other guides tree and drop the section that takes Conduit by Scion there, everything else should be pretty much the same.

You'll need to pick up a bit more attack speed on the tree as well to make up for not having Rage.

Yes you will just do Cyclone CoC Bladefall then have a BladeBlast spell totem.
Last edited by Dmillz on Mar 14, 2020, 1:48:04 PM
"
iZorro wrote:
"
Dmillz wrote:
"
iZorro wrote:

CoC guide here

The other guide is interesting, but I'm already a marauder and probably don't want to switch. :\

I am going solo, you mentioned to run CoC Bladefall and Bladeblast Totem. Am I to understand you use basic attacks or some attack skill on a bow or something, then have Bladefall linked to CoC so that it casts Bladefall when you crit, and your totems do the bladeblasting for you?

If you pull up my PoB there are 3 trees saved. One of them is a solo Chieftain tree if you're interested. It's not as min/maxed as the duo trees but it's a solid base to start.

We've also posted videos tonight of the same map from both of our perspectives if you want to get a better idea of the mechanics.
Last edited by EvilTony321 on Mar 15, 2020, 12:30:22 AM
Hey there,

After grabbing the first jewel and the Constitution tree node, what is the priority: more life or Scancity, etc?
Can you maybe post an short clip of you playing in group?
"
xxCorpsiclexx wrote:
Hey there,

After grabbing the first jewel and the Constitution tree node, what is the priority: more life or Scancity, etc?

Personally I found that my DPS felt really strong so I emphasized life while leveling. I would say this is entirely up to your preference.

I added a clip last night Luckings and we will be adding more today as we play more.
So I'm really excited about this build but I'm confused about a thing or two since I'm still sorta noobish.

"
Blade Blast / Bladefall - Bow/2H weapon GBBBBG / GBBBBR
Blade Blast / Bladefall
Intensify
Concentrated Effect
Spell Cascade / Elemental Focus - Spell Cascade for solo on Bladefall.
Controlled Destruction / Spell Echo - Spell Echo for solo on Bladefall
Hypothermia / Empower (lv4) - Take out Controlled Destruction and Hypothermia once you get Empower lv4 and a good bow. Then you

Blade Blast/ Bladefall Totem - Chest GRBBBG
Blade Blast / Bladefall
Spell Totem
Combustion
Concentrated Effect
Elemental Focus
Hypothermia

Am I understanding that each person in the duo does both bladefall and blade blast?

"
Make sure you don't have any fire damage added to spells (check your Storm Brand in-game)!

I thought the whole point was to boost fire damage? How does adding more fire damage to spells hurt?

Last question: Is this HC viable or would you stray away from that for now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info